Craft your best rebuttal, Sup Forums

My ancestors left Africa alot earlier

We're all descended from amphibious creatures so there goes your statistics you cite that show that we breathe air

Can't argue with stupid

Erectus walks among us. Read it.

Didn't the theory change? Aren't we all poo in the loos? I swear I heard something about us originating from India.

This

>we're all from africa
>ergo we are all the exact same
Yeah King Selassie was definitely the same as some random hottentot thot.

If we're all from Africa, it means that there are no indigenous people anywhere else.

MEXICANS, ABOS, AND TEEPEE NIGGERS BTFO!

then white privilege can't exist

1 post by this IDdxDdDD

uma maldita folha

are you retarded?

Amphibians breathe air.

We’re all from the primordial goop so there goes the statistics you cite to show a superiority between matter arrangements.

If everyone actually comes from Africa then abos have the curious distinction of being literally the only tribe to have gotten dumber and blacker after leaving.

The ones who left africa sooner just happen to be smarter.

Different time line m8, I remember that too.

We're all from a sea floor slime organism so there goes the statistics you cite to show superiority btwn races.

We evolved lol

"Blacks" as you call them are an all together species called H. Stoughor evolved from the H .Erectus.

...and no, H. Sapiens have no genetic material derived from Homo-Neanderthalensis at all.

H. Sapiens(Aryans & Indo-Aryans) evolved directly from Cro-Magnid as pure-bloods.
H. Proveteus (Asians & Indo-Asians) evolved from Cro-Magnid Males like whitey but derive appox. 4% of their genetic code from Female Denisovians.

H. Stoughor evolved directly from H. Erectus as pure-bloods but are merely in a much more primitive evolutionary time-state than the other modern species of the H. genus.

Evolutionary development is measured by progeny. Black people are the product of a static evolutionary timeline. Whites, jews, and asians are smart because they're the product of an evolutionary exodus that lasted thousands of years. While blacks were excreting in bushes, eating each other, piling up "huts" made of mud and sticks, whites, jews, and orientals were busy making traps, strategy and tools for hunting, surviving the cold, and primitive sciences like logistics and crafting.

Also, the black peoples never developed an electoral or intellectual meritocratic hierarchy, the first experience of such a type of hierarchy was the result of Egyptian slave owners.

we
wuz
kangz

Yes. Colonialism was merely "Europeans" returning to their homelands.

James Watson the man who discovered DNA, claimed it would be highly plausible and most likely that separate populations of humans could spring up around the globe independently of each other, and its not a guarantee that we all came from the original ancestors. further more dna samples of russian subjects verify this claim as they do not contain any sort of african dna.

Man's first steps on this earth were in Brazil at Earth Base One

>we are all the same
>that's why we need diversity
>because we are all the same

DURR
U
R
R

No I'm not.

I came from the Canis Majoris system.

We're all from worms so go be a pile of maggots.

>we're all descendants from the first eukaryotic cell so there goes the theory that we're smarter than trees

>superiority between
>superiority
>between
>tfw nogs can't into basic English

Niggers are their own worst enemies.

Long long ago the human race split off from its common ancestor the homo nigeralus today known as the North American pavement ape

I'm an African in the same way that I'm an amoeba

We're all alive instead of inanimate so there goes the statistics you cite to show a superiority btwn races

Why are we being heavily raided on a Wednesday evening?
Mods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

SLIDE THREAD

In terms of evolution this isn't out of the realm of possibility.

/thread

>all from africa
You mean babylon?

Are you assuming the number of my cells?

Why the fuck do you think I'm spamming the baord? This is what someone told me and I'm asking Sup Forums for the best rebuttal.

Go complain about the BLACKED threads.

>We're all from the ocean so there go the statistics you cite to show a superiority between humans and fish

we're all apes so there goes all your statistics proving human superiority

Abos are actually time travelers. How else do you explain their being perfectly suited to thrive in a petrol rich environment?

What?

Sapiens are niggers. Sapiens sapiens (behaviorally modern) are the neanderthal admixture that everyone who isn't purely sub Saharan is from. Literally everyone but pure abbos and pure sub Saharans have some measure of neanderthal dna and can have their evolution traced to Mesopotamia.

We are different sub species, this is the main point that modem academia refuses to acknowledge and it's only for the benefit of those who don't perform as well on average.

My phenotypes are demonstrably not from Africa so I'm not African.

Originally from Africa, maybe. However, my ancestors left Africa and evolved.