So where is this flag?

its the new "SECRET" location of HWNDU

Pic related - link more related:
hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

wate.com/2017/03/07/did-you-see-shia-lebeouf-actor-reportedly-had-breakfast-at-greeneville-restaurant/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_3375373.html
youtu.be/Ajft-93eYOs
cabq.gov/police/news/road-rage-incident-leads-to-crash
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489012837986.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you FlightRadarAnon and all the others who delivered this!

Join us and help us find out
www.discord.gg/fYQUB

They spotted planes and figured out which ones they are?

Also just randomly opened the stream and saw the flag, what the fuck is going on? Nobody wanted it on their wall so they are now stuck with a flag?

Yeah, FlightRadarAnon was making a huge map and crossreferencing flights in that area, and started predicting which flights will appear on camera, which was then taken over by everybody in the HWNDU threads. Proved the location was legit because there was a huge amount of predictable air traffic on stream.

Then he found these three planes triangulated it compared to the stream. His autism is legendary.

Looks like it's in middle of nowhere. I guess HWNDU is dead

They might have /ourguy/ there nearby. Somebody is looking and honking and they picked it up on stream.

its a flag this time?

thats it?

fucking weak.

When is the plan?!

fucking impressive work anons

This is some top tier autism and I love it.

They found potential locations on eightchan, by listening to the stream. A train was heard in the distance, and a freeway, so they updated with this.

godspeed FlightRadarAnon

why would they place HWNDU in east tennessee, one of the most conservative places in the country?

So they've found a search radius, do you know if anyone is going out to find the exact location?

how long before someone takes the flag?

check

Any discussion around getting to the flag?

It's in Greenville Tennessee. A little east of it. One of /our/ guys is on the ground. Told him todo three honks we heard three honks.

Replace the HWNDU flag with a Sup Forums flag

autism at its finest
godspeed you glorious bastards

Nice work. This is like /sg/

wate.com/2017/03/07/did-you-see-shia-lebeouf-actor-reportedly-had-breakfast-at-greeneville-restaurant/

someone look for local museums or art places the search area on Google Maps that would be up to hosting the HWNDU flag on their property

When was this?

I remember when OP wasn't a lazy fuck, and instead of just a cryptic link, you'd at least get a tl;dr.
I'm not looking at your fucking link. I'll bet a lot of people won't. If you don't care, why should anyone else?

tl;dr
Fuck off.

Low-profile beouf

There's probably a small liberal population there, since they took up the offer to host the project and stick it to them.

Like 1 hour ago. We're pretty close. Probably tomorrow we will find location.

EightChan autists heard a train and a bunch of diesel trucks earlier, like backing up with beeps and stuff, so they further zero'd the image down to business places by rail lines.

check

We should knight the man who retrieves the flag.
>Rise, Sir Fagboi, Knight of Kek.

It's only midnight... And the flag looks like it's lit up like a Christmas tree. Anyone around Tennessee now?

So shia can claim impartiality

HOLY FUCK WE ABOUT TO FIND IT ON 4+Sup Forums. OUR GUY IS CLOSE

Sauce?

They should replace it with the American flag

Or a flag of pepe

that is legendary

>tfw when the CIAniggers think they have a chance in the Meme War against weaponized autism

>Cryptic link
>hewillnotdivide.us

>Cryptic

Look at this faggot

Im in Georgia. Maybe tomorrow Ill make a trip

Why did they even set it up to stream sound if they wanted the location to stay hidden?

What the hell. Non-voter, Classical Liberal centrist here. I liked HWNDU because it was entertaining. This shit is a cowardly act now.

I can't you guys will just shit up the thread.

Very wise choice.

We would of still found it based just on the planes and then just looking around.

This is gonna be like that game freedom fighters.

The sounds really are what gave it away, desu.

They managed to use it to get into the area once FlightRadarAnon's data was put up.

They probably didn't foresee autists trying to triangulate their position

I hope on of you faggots are going to record the moment the flag is found, assuming something happens

fair

Tennessee anons, you know what to do. Pic related.

(((((Our guy))))) said if he finds it he's taking it. Many keks are to be had tonight.

Of course, but it will be a lot easier to find exactly where it is based on noise, so why leave it on?
Seems like the guys who set it up didn't think very hard when doing it.

>implying we can't just go on 4+4 and find it with ease

>sekrit club

Literally 30 seconds on google. Positing image because Sup Forums thinks its spam.

There are plenty of people here who couldn't.
thanks plebbit. You're a master hacker now.

You nigger

cheers cunno

You deserve fucking everything bad that happens to you this month.

Thanks friendo

Just like watching videos of Mexicans hopping the border, You know nothing good will come of it but you can't do anything to stop it.

Except this time he pointed at the hole in the fence.

Is there a HWNDU: New Mexico highlight reel? I'm really desperate and looking for the moment the liberal cuck was yelling at the old native dude. I'm sure it was when the camera got fucked up by the chemical spray. If anyone has it I really do appreciate it if you can link it.

I'll never understand why people insist on going where they aren't wanted. Kind of funny you have your own clueless Yeb fucking things up.

Malaysian mike is spamming the thread with shitty pictures and pleas for money. Fug.

FLAG FOUND

HONKING INTENSIFIES

Best game of Capture the Flag yet?

better than CIA?

tfw you were doing the same thing with your hand as Reagan

THE TENSIONNNNN

THE NEXT HONK COULD BE RIGHT NEXT TO THE CAM

Everyone in this thread is now a criminal. I am posting classified data. Please leave this thread right away.

Participation in this thread is an admission of guilt as an accessory.

The following link contains illegal data. don't follow it.
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_3375373.html

I think they just found the address guys.

OMGosh its as if the heat of a thousand liberals triggerings combusted itself into the tense silence of seconds...

HONK dangit

You are now in possession of classified data. If you are a resident of the US or its allies you WILL be arrested.

They said they'll be back tomorrow when its light out

Illegally accessing secret data is a crime. Viewing this thread is a crime under US law.

Ourguys are way mire dedicated to this than the liberal sheep. Those braindead sheep wont even know where to look. This is ourguys stream now, we found it.

Why did the abq stream get shut down?

Shooting. Not sure who it was but guessing it was ganggang

youtu.be/Ajft-93eYOs

Not pic related?

cabq.gov/police/news/road-rage-incident-leads-to-crash

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489012837986.webm that is how it was done.
after the flight localization, you can triangulate the position of the camera with hightschool math,

They figured out the entrance to the land it's on. Flag sighting not confirmed. Man, autism is some crazy shit.

The house can be seen from the cul de sac up the road. If someone heads there with a camera with a telescopic lens we could find out whether we're looking in the right place or not without having to trespass or break the law in any way.

Does this look like a power pole or a flag pole?

The powerlines are running parallel to the house. Also, you can turn the camera and see that there are no lines running to that pole.

Any of /ourguys/ there?

Because like 2 people live there

We need to replace it with a swastika flag

Wait until night cover the camera with something change out flags remove cover and wait for the butthurt when shia wakes up

>post yfw the flag gets replaced with a Kekistan flag

We are only just now beginning to truly harness the power of weaponized autism.

it would be absolutely legendary if an user can take it down and replace it with a pepe flag.

Bet the government regrets putting autism in our vaccines now these days.
The collective autistic mind of Sup Forums has pulled so many feats. Before you know it we'll be folding space or some shit.

2^3 chong on it. MalayMike, the screeching faggot is tweeting bout it too

Fuck you gook mike, go eat a dick, you will always be on the losing side of history