Gottkanzler Schulz General

So Sup Forums, how can we get him elected? We made America great again, now we need to make Europe great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://derwaechter.net/teilnehmer-der-munchner-sicherheitskonferenz-geleakt-rothschild-soros-rockefeller-mit-dabei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off.

Germany's last deep cut to her wrists that will rupture the veins in the already hemorrhaging laceration she has self inflicted upon herself ...R.I.P. GERMANY hopefully schulz and merkle fuck off

I agree. Germany must fall for America to see the light. Sup Forums must do whatever it can to get this man elected given the AfD cannot win.

why does he look so much like a jew?

JUDEN RAUS!
KOMMUNISTEN RAUS!

>Being this mad
Wew lad, you faggots are gonna be pretty buttblasted when September comes

>we

/reddit/ please

fuck off with your kike shilling

Why are people pushing this literal communist as some sort of savior of Europe?

He's like a turbo-Merkel.

Sage

The joke is on Germans.

I won't be buttblasted, just disappointed.

Actually, not even disappointed, it is Germany after all.

>communist shills
>people

you in the wrong part of town boy

Astro turfing campaign.

(((They))) realised how meme magic works and are paying people to force the Schultz meme.

There's even a Reddit sub with over 10k subscribers. Its pretty fucking sad.

I wish I was getting paid to meme based Schulz. But no, I do it for free.

Haha fag

They are somewhat successfully combining the efforts of hillarys campaign ( CTR and fake polls ) with a populist message.
It's weird - and sad.

>Swedenstan
>Calling someone else a fag
Shouldn't you be more concerned about your mom getting railed by Mohammed against her will?

Does this guy have a platform beyond just sucking up to the EU?

I get to call you a fag because you like schulz, which puts you beneath even me.

this

These memes are too spicy to be CIA. Mossad, is that you?

GO SCHULZ MEGA

You should be worried if even a sweede thinks you're a fag, fag.

Keep talking shit about Sweden just make sure you don't say anything bad about the mudskins or you'll get locked up, leaf.

What exactly is wrong with George Soros?
>Inb4 "b-but Alex J-Jones said"

notyetfaggot.jpeg

>implying a nonbinding parliamentary motion with strong opposition makes me as cucked as the #1 Most Cucked Nation(™)

This is being forced by the CIA.

fuck off back to r/eddit
faggot nigger kike

1 post by this ID; sageru

Nothing at all user. He is simply a wealthy man with a very big heart. He funds feminist movements, charities for third worlders and civil rights movements all over the West to give a voice to people who are denied our privilege.

>What exactly is wrong with George Soros?
Newfag. Listing all the groups and candidates he funds on the far left to inform you faggot ass is not worth it... do your research and kys.

that's the same guy in this video who says "the native germans deserves to be overrun by refugees because of their history between 1933 and 1945"

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

Also, kys.

That is literally not an argument

>Strong opposition
Lol yeah okay. Your gonna feel pretty stupid when my boy Jimmy takes the throne but your country gets more and more cucked.

kys NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>alcoholic
>high school dropout

nah, you can fuck right off chaim

dream on svencuck.

The Eternal Swede, forever jealous of his more successful Norwegian neighbour, is doomed to stay on his current cycle of self destruction and cultural suicide.

There were literally no famous Swedes from the Viking age. There are literally no Swedes capable of redeeming the current state of the country.

>inb4 Varangians.

MFW the only notable Varangian/eastern viking was Harald Sigurdsson.

Getrekt

If Schulz won't win imma kill myself
He is the hero we need

>cringe, unfunny and unimaginative PC edits of Trump memes

>sponsored rewards for producing "memes"

>every lefist mainstream media piece of shit collaborating and desperately producing publicity with forced "reports" about an alleged "internet cult" and "internet popularity" around this cuck and the forced "memes" they don't even understand even before anyone on the internet even heard about this forced shit

>butthurt /redditors/ share a Sup Forums poll on leftist websites weeks after the poll has been already been dead because they have no clue how Sup Forums works and flip the results after everyone already saw several hundreds of Sup Forumsacks voting for AfD vs barely a handfull of shills voting for the cucks

>expensively produced "meme" commercial trying to immitate +8 Million viewed professional Trump parody ends up with less than 30.000 views after half a month with propably 2/3 of them from right leaning sites where shill spammed the links

>no talking points besides repeating the same appropiated Trump meme phrases over and over againa

>only about half a dozen active samefagging shills spamming the web are left and the campaign already a wreck like CTRs Hillary shitposting

The cause is sad
The execution pathetic
The results for this expensive PR campagin are indeed hillarious

>(((They))) realised how meme magic works
They realised that is works. They failed to even grasp how it works nor have a hand for it.

0.2 € added to your account

At least we have a culture and aren't merely just USA's hat

>against her will

sage.

BUILD
THE
BRIDGES

MEGA.

(is there a schulz awoo?)

>wishing schulz on anyone
shiggity diggity doo

lmao get destroyed you fucking cuck. I expected at least a little more resistance... I guess I shoulve known, you are a SWEDE haha cuck faggot

staycucked kid

>acknowledges Muslim rape
>posts pro Muslim rape party pasta thread

So JIDF adopted this retarded copy pasta for sliding?

Anyone who puts as much effort as you into to posting is obviously insecure as fuck. I really don't need to say more.

Martin "white genocide" Schulz

This man is going to make Merkel look like Hitler.

Prepare for mandatory abortions for white babies and every Muslim refugee having his very own white Christian sex slave.

You cuck and your cuck candidate are gonna lose so hard that you will all kill yourself. sage

fucking meme warfare ctr shillz here.

AFD IS THE SAVIOUR OF GERMANY

All I see are shulz threads here. WTF happened to AFD threads. I sense some bullshit going on.

We need:

Germany: AFD
France: National Front

shulz is a euro cuck who is merkel 2.0

>Can't name a single Swedish viking, because no one can
>"at, at least we have c-c-c-culture!"
>Existence of Swedish indigenous culture is literally denied by the people running his country.
>Any Swedish culture that might have been there is rapidly being eroded by mass muslim migration and open arms.
>Keeps jerking off, shitposting and trying to maintain a sense of moral superiority over leafs.

Dude your life will have no meaning unless you use it to take as many muslims out as you can. Go for killcount and psycological effect.

German + Jew =

>Using English acronym for MEGA.

SHAREBLUE
CREW

SAGE SHILL THREADS

See
You're cringy as fuck dude lmao

its called losing.

you should be used to it by now.

O wait Sweden has been too cowardly to participate in any conflicts in over 200 yrs.

What you are experiencing here is like whats happening to your country.

You are losing it.

Get out of here you Soros scum

Le Pen will win.
Petry will win.
Wilders will win.

SAGE
A
G
E

>They expect one of us in the wreckage

MEGA
SCHULZ
YES

in sweden's defence they had a pretty baller 15th to 17th century since they didn't lose like 80% of their population the bubonic plague and could build themselves a pretty nice country.

Shame 'bout them immigrants and feminists eh

get out!

"didn't lose like 80% of their population the bubonic plague"

I guess there are some benefits to being a backwater country with little connection with or relevance to the outside world at a time when the other countries in your region are defining an era.

Nords are literally worthless. Bring all their women to the UK and France to bolster our numbers and leave the men to die in the multicult filth they have allowed to happen.

Shills on payroll just like every Major german yt channel.

>France
>leave the multicult filth

>Macron wins
>Schulz wins
>Americans get to keep Obamacare
>Americans left with an ineffective national shame as president
2017 is on track to be the best year ever

I don't think so muhammad from londonistan

Kraut version of CTRcuck detected

also this, very much this

Don't you have a daily quota of dicks to suck leaf?

>They failed to even grasp how it works

This.

It wasn't the memes itself that got Trump into office, they just helped spread his message. But the message was still the main reason why he won.

Alas, they will never manage to find the right message because they are literally retarded
>all they'd have to do to find out what the people want is to go and interact with them
>instead they ask the media and (((professionals))) to tell them what the people want and then assume whatever shit they are being fed is true

The saddest thing is that the majority of them is not even evil. A good chunk of them definitely are, but the majority is simply genetic junk that nature failed to purge.

inb4 that 60 minutes interview where he outs himself as chaotic evil

>Kraut version of CTRcuck detected

Also known as Amadeu Antonio Stiftung.
Led by an ex-Stasi asset.

In Germany people want to vote for the most anti Trump candidate possible. That's why Schulz is winning.

But my president is a crooked idiot. Thanks a lot dicks.

he's a ww2 jew survivor with a god complex and his sole project is changing the western world into what he has deemed the perfect vision.

He also earns all his money from ruining economies and in turn ruining people's lives.

He's a walking shameless demon trying to pass off as a saint

It was worth it to lose a great uncle, bombing you kraut faggots to death in Essen. My only regret is we didn't get to nuke germany and prevent Merkel from raising the eternal kraut spirit to destroy Europe again

Well to be fair your education system enabled it.

A guy like Trump can stand in front and say "I'm like a really smart person" or "I have a really good brain" and too many people can't tell he's a fucking jackass.

Also assume he'll be really funny 20 years after his presidency.

Your granddad was sucking dick in Essen? That's pretty nasty...

You shills aren't even trying anymore are you?

>Soros puppet
>Communist
>wants to remove German borders
>wants to replace German population
>wants foreign illegals have right to vote

Kill yorself

Yeah this is obviously bullshit. The only Sup Forums approved party in Germany. The only reason you would want this filthy kike in power is to destroy Germany.

He was shot down in the Essen raid March 12, 1942. Buried Uden War Cemetary, Netherlands.

I like to think many of his Halifax's bombs found some of your extended family, or at least their homes, kraut faggot.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://derwaechter.net/teilnehmer-der-munchner-sicherheitskonferenz-geleakt-rothschild-soros-rockefeller-mit-dabei

ignore this thread

also I said GREAT UNLE, not grandad, learn the difference, you goreign cocksucker. If you want to use the global language, at least learn how to do it unlike most arrogant german douchebags.

underage b8 detected btw. have fun sharing your classroom with shitskins who will likely rape you given the first opportunity.

Wow he was sucking dick at a bukkake party in Essen? Nastiest shit I've heard in a really long time.

race war soon, the kettle is starting to boil

why, pray tell, would we want such a commie fag to win?

>G*ttkanzler

Schulz
MEGA?
People still believe politicians?

Wow your Granddad is your granduncle and likes to get cummed on? That's pretty fucked up. Do you have like 13 fingers or toes?

underage b8 confirmed.

angrygermankid.png