I have a theory Sup Forums

I have a theory Sup Forums

If society keeps sliding down the path to degeneracy at an ever increasing rate

At some point won't WE become the Normies?

It used to be degenerate to fap to anime and spend all day shitposting and living with mom and dad past age 25

But compared to the shit that's out their today, we are starting to look like the respectable ones

Is this right? Or have I tripped over in Mandela Effect territory?

no

you can be anything you want but if you're not extremely social or a male virgin; you're disgusting

wotm8?

"belgian" intellectual

You niggers put mayo on fires btw

fagtier

>implying male virgins are not disgusting and social light weights aren't bullied everywhere
what you call mayo, we call sandwich spread

Our mayo is suited for fries, not your shitty thing

You know the more I see this shit the more I think it's nothing but a population control scheme.

If it was to control niggers and hispanic population, I'd be okay with it. But us whites are dying and whether you hate us or not, when we go, you are either under Chink rule or a lawless shithole.

I have sampled your spread and found it wanting

It is, I knew for sure after i went full #bogpill

>not mixing hot sauce with ketchup for fries
Shiggy diggy doo

Basically, no.

Degenerate is the new norm.

If you are not degenerate, you are counter-culture by definition.

Sup Forums will always be whatever "non-normie" is.

No matter if it's left or right, no matter if it's druggie culture or straight edge.

We already have curry ketchup
>superior sauce in fries

Oh, make no mistake: this shit is creeping into Hispanic societies too, slowly but surely it's becoming more and more socially acceptable to be a fucking faggot and I can't stand it.

Shit tier country m8

You miss my point,

Our degeneracy is being so far surpassed by the accelerating degeneracy of the culture at large, that in comparison (in an absolute sense) Our degeneracy pales in comparison

Thus, we are the "normies" now

Rat poison and cyanide is "medically necessary" for #TransYouth

Sorry, its the law now

God is transgender, you bigot

>22
>single, lives w/based mum & 2 tomcats
>dropped (((college))) to e-hustle@home & self teach programming
>so far so good
By normie mexican standards, I should've become a wetback or a narco thug shit by now. Glad I'm just a knowledgable fucking loser w/ a profitable home biz, +200GB of dank hentai and no GF since 14'

This is meaningless gibberish but at least you wrote more than one line.

>Mad he didn't think of it first

OK pal

>you can be anything you want but if you're not extremely social or a male virgin; you're disgusting
>he said from one of the countries that's serving as a think-tank for the continent-wide lesson in Stockholm syndrome that is Europe.

Nothing's quite as disgusting as taking otherwise stable first worlders and dragging their lizard brains into their lives.
I've been here for years, and the closest I've seen to someone who disgusts me as a person is the one EMT fag on Sup Forums with a severe case of ESL.

like you'd be better off if you had globalists as leaders you can't even touch

gl if and when you get hillary or another shill. It's not like america is apples and pies on that front, you hypocritical specimen

>"medically necessary"

H A N G

Some parts are bad, sure.
But the only mistake they make is straying from this country's core doctrines.

Wanna know how you put an end to the fiki fiki? Arm your populace and fucking find their nuts, wherever the fuck Brussels hid them. No one would dream about gang raping a cripple over here, because even if they ever saw the light of day again (unlikely), someone who knew that girl would kill them while they slept.

yup, that's totally up to us

let me start a petition right now

When even pepperspray is illegal, what makes you think a push for guns is plausible?
Pepperspray has been pushed before and that went nowhere.

>yup, that's totally up to us
I mean...it would've been, if ya'll didn't give up the fucking guns in the first place.

March on Brussels maybe? It works for the chimps.
>We have nothing to lose but our sheds!

You're acting like we just had the vote to remove guns.
Marches on Brussels don't work for chimps, it's onyl covered in the news because they destroy shit; nothing happesn after. Marches don't work, if that wast he case Trump wouldn't be president anymore.

>worrying about other people

You can't help them user, you can only help yourself. Work on getting to know yourself. Read some Jung, exercise and eat right. Control what you can and accept what is beyond your control.

i only masturbate to japanese crossdressers now. It's an efficient strategy to out degenerate the public.

The people marching against Trump ultimately realize the trivial nature of their grievances. None of them are willing to die to see Trump removed from office. It's weekend sympathy sport for upper-middle class students.
Marches did work during the civil rights movement. You had small groups of pacifists walking into situations that they knew would result in them getting the ever-loving fuck beaten out of them (assuming they weren't just killed). First generation college students wrote their wills and then dropped out of school to participate in this.
What about that whole fucking debacle in Egypt a few years back? Get enough assholes parking themselves outside of the EU headquarters and they'll fucking listen.

you are seriously delusional if you think globalists will start to listen because people park their cars in front of the eu headquarters

Not to mention that you can't fit enough people with cars there to make a difference

You have a weird mentality

On the one hand you call the people that are being imported lizard brains and on the other you are saying we should do what they do.

Stuff like that only works in backwards countries, once your government is firmly establishes; there's nothing you can do.

I implore you to enjoy your time under Trump and hope he doesn't get bought up or forced to be a puppet.

Sauce mate?

To be a "normie" you'd need to met the parameters the current dominant culture and social pattern has established.

This is why being a traditional christian man would be the definition of edgy, if pic related becomes the norm

nay
degeneracy, or lack therof is not a measure of normalcy
one can be a non-degenerate and not be normal
one can be a degenerate and be normal
degeneracy that surpasses the likes of Sup Forums, will never be considered 'normal'
We may not lynch trannies, but that doesnt mean we accept them as 'normal'
thats a leftist meme
you might as well ask why the previously degenerate behavior is being popularized
Post-modernist theories and practices are to blame
and like many incorrect ideas before it, it will phase out, and things will return to center

Its nurtured by every institution in the west
but its still a meme.

>Jewish
Why am I not surprised by these things anymore?