Let's dox the CIA

1. Reverse image search "memes" in the CIA maymay stash.
2. Get usernames, IDs, and if possible IP addresses from which they were posted.
3. Look for other posts by those users and attempt to dox them - if the CIA is as dumb as their memes indicate they are, this should be possible.
4. Upload normiebook screencaps and archive thread and images regularly for lulz.

Other urls found in this thread:

hacked-emails.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First image from tweet above

Second image from tweet above

dumb idea. i remember when 8ch declared war on the CIA after the election, very stupid idea. you seem to forget that the CIA can be violent if pushed and gets to operate miles away from the arms of the law.

Trump is going after them, we are obligated to fight for the God-Emperor.

Besides, there are more of us than there are CIA. It's not like a lot of our lives mean a whole lot - let's go out with a bang and expose shills in defense of our nations, our people, and our God-Emperor.

>the CIA's crack team is unlovable fat brony losers

top fucking kek
All pony fuckers should be killed publicly.

Image relevant

BUMP. I lost my doxing essence after targeting that Ahrar Al Sham camp in E. Ghouta. I wonder if Big B )(best Brazilian detective might help)

Why? what's the point

lulz

shiii nigga they weaponizing bronies dat aint right

Just when I think this timeline couldn't get any danker, I'm proven wrong.

Hell at this stage I wouldn't be surprised if they had agents writing code in mlp episodes for international agents. Someone should examin this.

Most nor/mlp/eople also hang out on Sup Forums, interestingly enough.
Believe it or not, they have very similar political views and ideas.

>implying bronies aren't already weaponized degeneracy

Welp 8/pol/ are being their usual blackpill faggot paranoid schizophrenic selves, looks like I'm starting this myself. I got homework to do but I'll start it tomorrow.

Make Skype calls with trigger words, like the NSA list, to fuck with them

>bigbronies.com
umdafuq

CIA is regularly doxed. You can see listings once in a while here.
hacked-emails.com/

Just for through a few pastebins.

> don't finish inside her