Is Hinduism superior to Abrahamic religions?

I was thinking about converting to an eastern religion.I narrowed my choices down to Buddhism & Hinduism. One advantage Hinduism has is that they have a caste system that segregates the supreme from the scums, something that Buddhism is vehemently against.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3042323/tv-presenter-eats-human-brain-during-filming-of-documentary-before-angry-cannibal-throws-own-poo-at-him
ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2012/07/brahma-and-sarawati-abraham-and-sara.html
forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=945
amerika.org/texts/the-hindu-doctrine-of-castes-rene-guenon/
amerika.org/tag/brahmin/
amerika.org/darwinism/the-caste-system/
amerika.org/politics/why-we-need-three-castes/
youtube.com/watch?v=i_6ltfDWF0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv8WHQwo4GY
youtube.com/watch?v=FaOsoJn2SQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any belief that relies on an infinite regress is logically impossible because an actual infinite can't exist.

Buddha more or less said that the brahmins and their gods were shit as far as I could tell.

No. Fuck off shill.

There's no god.
Prove me wong.
>protip you can't

Buddha was against the caste based hierarchy. So basically he was being a cuck.

No. They are just bullshit stories, used to justify the caste system. You have to be pretty retarded to believe it or any of its derivations.

>actual infinite can't exist.
Are you stupid?

Yes

And the Japanese have the most superior belief which is why they have lasted 1000 years longer than every other group with every other belief system

But one has to be retarded to believe in Biblical stories as well.

There are gods. Wotan and Donar for example.

Yes Pajeet, but only because Chirstianity has nothing to do about being a Semite or a Jew or an Arab... Now get back in the LOO!

>> S A G E

If you join hinduism though you'll be a lower tier cuck to the brahmins and their "god".

Hinduism is a great first step, but what you are ultimately looking for is to become a Vaishnava.

Read pic related and you will find everything you need to know.

Why can't I be a bhramin?

Hinduism's caste system was never racist until the invaders (mughals, brits) came.

Because you're just a newfag and not descended from the brahmin class.

How come I read that whole book but don't remember any whatever it was you said?

>A casteless fucker wants to convert to hinduism
Very bad idea.

The biblical stores at least have historical places. We know Jesus Christ was a man who was born, baptized, and crucified from secular history. God is either thought to be in the form of a man or formless. The word of god was received by a set of prophets. The stories are intended to either be historical or provide a meaning. There is a general accepted canon. For the most part the religion has been kept pure rather than adopting or mixing other religions.

The polytheistic Hindu religion has no historical basis. No authorship. No canon. No care how many of the thousands of Gods are real or bullshit, and it is often taught that it doesn't matter how many you believe as long as your stick to your caste. The stories are inane and describe entities that are just hodgepodge of humans, animals, colors, and limbs. It's combined with whatever stories they picked up along the way (for example the mixing with shinto).

One could fool you into believing, the other you'd have to be a fool to believe.

You cant convert to Hinduism, you need to be born inside a caste system to belong to it and inherit caste of your parents. An outsider considered to be worse than a shudra.

How about those Hindus, boyo!

thesun.co.uk/news/3042323/tv-presenter-eats-human-brain-during-filming-of-documentary-before-angry-cannibal-throws-own-poo-at-him

Hierarchy is the defining feature of all civilisation, take equality too far and you end up in the fucking idealogical mess we're in today

go home, Evola

It is literally trickle down religion you fucking leaf

The show was done by Reza Aslan for CNN, enough said. Though the aghoris shown do exist, who are basically crazies.

hahahaha

its a pyramid made out of poo

hahahaha

Kangroo, ur team just lost to the poos in cricket inspite of cheating, ha ha ha

shut up cunt

The difference between Buddhism and Hinduism is that Buddhism is mostly true.

also you dont have to eat cow shit

Because you didn't really read it.

Kek

Kangroo, was in ur country couple of years back during summer. Had a lot of fun. Visited Melbourne, Sydney and Cairns. The beer seemed quite expensive compared to US though, why is that?

But Buddha talks about equality and all that shit; he sound like a liberal cuck.

>Wants to become Hindu thinking of joining a higher caste
>wasn't born in India
>becomes an UNTOUCHABLE

Fucking kek

Because there's Kangaroo pee in it, which is difficult to get.

Only people who have nothing else meaningful to care about, care about being part of a superior demographic.

Wouldn't western privilege allow me to directly join hinduism as an upper caste?

Buddha abandoned his wife and kid and went all alone and then preached. When you have no responsibilities there is nothing much to do. Its basically nihilistic, so if thats where you are going in life, then its for you.

That's 90% of /pol

Oh child, things are not so easily defined as you think, even less are they broken

Meanwhile some Hindu emperor probably took care of his wife. Sounds pretty much like Cuck.

did you see the price of tobacco? It's the same thing, the government are running a racket to enable profiteering from mad taxes and price hikes under the guise of public health (private health is the responsibility of the public because the unhealthy are sponsored non-consensually by the taxpayer). Everyone but me is too stupid, lazy or apathetic to see it and feel genuine rage

kek, no wonder it tasted like piss.

fuck off cunt VB is the nectar of the Gods

all religions are man's interpretation of something that is intangible and unknowable.

there is only reincarnation in a european-pagan sense in that our characteristics (DNA & genes) can be cycled through our offspring

as for our actual consciousness going somewhere after death such as a higher dimension is definitely still debatable and we will only find out once we are dead

I looked at a six pack of Stella just to compare the prices, it was almost double the price. I did try some local IPAs though. When I came back got a bottle of bunderberg rum. The other thing I found interesting was there were lots of mixed drinks in cans, like jack and coke mixed. I havent seen that in the US that much.

local beers are tasty as fuck, I think we have quite a large brewing scene across the country

If i come back to Australia, I would love to go back to Sydney. I really liked the city and things were open till like 4am. And of course the hot women. Went to bondi beach as well, had a lot of fun.

hinduism is a very loosely coupled religion. There is no supreme authority or anything, so people follow whatever they feel like. so it comes down to why you want to convert to an eastern religion and then decide where to go in hinduism.

>An outsider considered to be worse than a shudra.

Not entirely true. You're talking about Untouchables. Foreigners are not looked down on like Shudras and Untouchables

Let me just say this, if you have white skin and become a hindu, you will literally be pushed to top tier. western appreciation is highly valued by Indians.

Brahma
Braham
Braahm
Braahm
Barahm
Abrahm (Abram)
Abrah_m
Abraham

Brahma's wife is called Saraswati.
Abraham's wife is called Sarah

both are parts of trinities in their respective religions (Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob). Both are mythological.

Abrahamic religion is either an offshoot or cousin to Vedic religion or Hinduism.

Yes, I highly doubt Julia Roberts would have to be a shudra.

Poos are likely the stewards the oldest religion on earth and the basis for Abrahamic faith.

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2012/07/brahma-and-sarawati-abraham-and-sara.html

If you look at christianity outsider eyes, you will find it polytheistic, man made religion. There was somewhat of consensus what scripts was included in bible, could have been different. Like Mary's cospel. Mary was wife of Jesus, so she propably knew his teaching more that apostols.
Cbristianity got its position due to political reasons (Roman cohesion).
Christianity is a copy of jew religion with political interest included, most likely a jew invention against conquerors.
At the beginning of christianity there were lots of people declared god in their life time, as was Jesus, one of the gods of christianity.
A number of books of bible was added to it as almost irrelevant of the core belief with loose attachment to the religion itself. Just like in many other religion.
The one living god was a jew, never claimed to be other: "I was sent here for lost (jew) sheep only".

Raising of children in western countiries is based on what Rousseau wrote.
He abandoned his family and children to become the leading figure of raising children.
As did Sidhardha Gautaman for buddism. Not a big deal.

Polytheism makes even less sense than abrahamic religion.

Correct.

forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=945

Brahmin - Slavs
Sanskrit - Slavic language

Thre's also tens of religions for you to choose from christianity. Just choose the one that suits you.
No supreme authority exist in it.
Every pope until 1970 are in hell, because Roman and eastern christian popes declared each other to goto hell. The polish shaman (god-pope) ended this insanity with mutual understanding with eastern pope.

Brahmanism is monotheistic. Brahma is God, etc. All the other "gods" are just a bunch of crazy characters that do shit because deeds are cooler than not deeds.

In christianity there is only one man in heaven currently, the one on the cross with Jesus.
All other dead christians are doomed to wait for the end of the world in some dark waiting foom until they are called.
So in case you want to spend several thousands of years in a waiting room to get to be judged, choose christianity.

How do you know?

>the reality of the afterlife is what you choose
No. How you'll be judged is based on what you choose. There is no reason to devote your life to Hindu religious because of the belief in reincarnation. Abrahamic religions on the other hand have only 1 chance.

Unequivocally, although sadly it seems like no one ITT actually knows what it is

>Eliminating the not-Self, in the light of such passages as "It is not gross" etc., one realizes the Atman, which is self-established, unattached like the sky, and beyond the range of thought. Therefore dismiss this mere phantom of a body which thou perceivest and hast accepted as thy own self. By means of the purified understanding that thou art Brahman, realize thy own self, the Knowledge Absolute.

>All modifications of clay, such as the jar, which are always accepted by the mind as real, are (in reality) nothing but clay. Similarly, this entire universe which is produced from the real Brahman, is Brahman Itself and nothing but That. Because there is nothing else whatever but Brahman, and That is the only self-existent Reality, our very Self, therefore art thou that serene, pure, Supreme Brahman, the One without a second.

>That which is beyond caste and creed, family and lineage; devoid of name and form, merit and demerit; transcending space, time and sense-object – that Brahman art thou, meditate on this in thy mind.

>That Supreme Brahman which is beyond the range of all speech, but accessible to the eye of pure illumination; which is pure, the Embodiment of Knowledge, the beginningless entity – that Brahman art thou, meditate on this in thy mind.

>Hindu mythology is not as believable as Christian mythology

ok, but Hindus (at least the ones who have read scripture) acknowledge their mythology as such

>why can't i be brahmin
That is like saying why can't i be jew
You were not born brahmin so you can't be brahmin but you can be hindu

Anyway in 2017 who believes in god anyway

You know you would start at the bottom right?

>maintaining a belief even though you know it's not true.
It baffles me

>that reading comprehension

My point is that the belief is not in the mythology, as in the stories of the gods, but in the assertions about the nature of the self and existence. The Puranas were written to revive interest in hinduism after Asoka had made Buddhism the state religion following a series of extremely bloody conquests. The mentioned descendants of the main characters in the Mahabharata were historical kings of the Vedic age, so there's some plausibility there, but it's not really important.

Even when Christians go beyond their mythology, the insistence on Jesus, a historical figure existing in a particular place in time and space, as the only path to the absolute truth is totally arbitrary and unjustifiable

Another religion to add to the mix of the "copy-cat" theory, at this rate, Christianity would have borrowed from every religion, myth, etc. in the world.

>exclusion fallacy

Hindu Christianity is the ultimate redpill

Where can I read more?

The legend of St. Issa

I actually thing that. Listening to Peterson and taking LSD have changed me. Everything fits in in Hinduism.

A white person converting to an Eastern religion is literally the cringiest thing you can possibly do, like you might as well get yourself a hemp necklace and grow dreadlocks. I'm not condemning or affirming the ideology, it's just a silly college-tier thing to do.

>For those who can read

amerika.org/texts/the-hindu-doctrine-of-castes-rene-guenon/

amerika.org/tag/brahmin/

amerika.org/darwinism/the-caste-system/

amerika.org/politics/why-we-need-three-castes/

Caste is fine if is mainly an expression of temperament and occupation. So you can choose your own occupation and are not limited to what your father did.

In the Gurukul system a child was dressed white like a stem cell and wherever it walked to most it would be trained, be it cooking or farming or philosophy or any such matters.

Think of it being a sorting hat system in its inception that later devolved in to heriditary title regardless of talent. A system like that is not beneficial anymore and has to be stopped. Mere specializazion and division of labour is fine and basically unavoidable.

There is however philosophy and yoga as well which is very clear, logical and well-contained. The Bhagavad Gita is also a complete and neat system.

BS. You can become a Hare Krishna easypeasy. That is a form of Hindu.

Sikhism

You know about the indo european family of languages, right?

I would recommend Zen Buddhism, but if you have to ask you probably are not ready for it.

WE

What did a Zen master say to another Zen master?

... Nothing.

>be me, hanging out with friend who just moved to my town
>his city had no niggers while mine is SJW/feminism nigger central
>on the subway when he suddenly says out loud "oh damn, so these are what niggers look like irl"
>I kek audibly and he's just a smug cunt still wondering the marvel that is the overweight nigger taking up seats for 2 people
>no one gives a fuck
>later walking out of the subway and see a muslim family, the whole hurka durka family in burka
>I ask him if he's ever seen a cluster bomb irl
>he laughs and says he wishes their suicide vests were voice activated
>allahu ackbar

such is life in curryland,being a hindu pajeet ain't that bad

>A white person converting to an Eastern religion is literally the cringiest thing you can possibly do, like you might as well get yourself a hemp necklace and grow dreadlocks. I'm not condemning or affirming the ideology, it's just a silly college-tier thing to do.

I'll have to disagree. Why would somebody have to stick with some desert sandnigger folklore just because he was born as a white person? Shouldn't people believe what makes the most sense to them instead of what their cultural surroundings tell them to?

I was raised Catholic, but by now I'm far more in line with Buddhism. Just makes more sense to me. However I do see it as more of a way of life rather than a religion.

I agree, however, that there's quite a bunch of Westerners who only convert to a religion because of its exoticism. Usually they go to India to become a sage and, after having spent a few months in shit and dirt, they realise their First World lifestyle wasn't that bad after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_6ltfDWF0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=Lv8WHQwo4GY

youtube.com/watch?v=FaOsoJn2SQ4

Removing the caste system would be as big a cultural mistake as ending segregation/apartheid.

Religion is not about LARPing for the best philosophy or best imaginary sky daddy. Its about traditions. You take parents religion and honor the tradition.

>Brahmanis have the same genetic code as Ashkenazi priestly caste
>Brahmanis rule India
>Jews rule the West
Can't make this shit up

>Is Hinduism superior to Abrahamic religions?

Yes. But only a very specific type of hinduism...

Sikhism is the only acceptable street-shitter religion.

Hinduism is not even a religion, there are no mandatory rules and regulations and there's no proper code. It's just spirituality with many paths and you can choose the one which suits you.

Not really. Buddha never said anything. Major sects of Buddhism have vedic gods in their belief system. Eg. Tibetan Buddhism, Japanese etc. Buddha believed that nirvana is the most important and we should focus on that.

Wrong. There are records of foreign tribes becoming a part of hinduism.
Vedic caste system was based on aptitude at first. India is a multi ethnic country with many tribes so later these statuses like brahmin and kshatriya were given to some tribes and it became birth based caste system.

Vedic mythologies are allegorical and they explains core teaching or Vedas and special attributes of some specific deities.

This. These are the core beliefs of hinduism.

And this is the problem. Modern hindus take mythologies literally while forgetting the core value.

Just another ripoff of vedic religion. Actually, it's third in line. First jainism then Buddhism and then comes sikhism. Lol why would you follow a knockoff religion?