HAPAS (half asian half white) generally are or considered to be mentally unsound. The males are generally beta cucks...

HAPAS (half asian half white) generally are or considered to be mentally unsound. The males are generally beta cucks, and their females are generally hot as hell.

What advice would you give to male and alternatively female HAPAS in early adulthood?

bump

Don't reproduce

Medicinal Fried Chicken:

Chicken:
~1 kilo boneless chicken pieces
1/2 cup potato flour
1/3 cup self-raising flour
~1 teaspoon salt & pepper
1 egg for whisking
veg oil(pref. peanut) for deep frying

Battering Order:
Egg, Flour, Egg, Flour.

Sauce:
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1/2 cup ketchup (or bbq)
1/3 cup corn/rice syrup
~1/4 cup chilli paste (gochujang) *chilli paste is hot
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 tablespoon soy sauce

Brutal. What about male hapas with asian chicks and female hapas mating with whites?

Ultimate goal of hapas is to integrate into white culture and become exotic honorary Aryans.

Married to a hapa for 30 years. She's a little bit crazy, but I love her.

They always are.

A vasectomy could have prevented this.

Primitive man?

>males are generally beta cucks
huh...wow...really makes you think...

That sentence doesn't have a verb.

Let islam invade your country like Sweden.

That is correct.

t. samefag with VPN that got btfo by ausposters in last five amwf threads

lmaoing @ your life right now

Mixed-raced people with white fathers(beta faggots) in general turn out to be shit

Severe identity issues, inferiority-complex, feelings of exclusion, etc

Get on them drugs asap

1488. We can't allow that to happen.

Drugs are a bluepill. People need to eat organic.

You're a VPN.

Do you feel threatened?

Hapa father. White mother. I get laid. Stable relationship. 20s. Degrees.

Tbh it's often more about the dad being a loser that can't get anything else other than an asian girl.

A handsome white guys+pretty asian girl gets really good looking offsprings

Do you feel threatened by Islam?

The advice I wish I got was simple this.

You are white, asian, neither, and both.

You'll never really be asian or white, but thats ok. you have a reason to be interested in asian things unlike weebs and you have something no asian will ever have, a chance to build real testosterone and assertiveness.

We really are mutants, race mixing has its costs. hopefully you don't have mental or physical deformities. You won't have much if anything in common with other hapas. the chances of them being remotely close to your mix is very unlikely.

But, just like with anyone else, if you lucked out on the genetic lotto, and you don't develop retarded identity issues, you can just take the best of both worlds and fucking move on with your life.

pretty much this tho, without the west there will be nowhere for us in this world. We are in bed with the Aryans.

In other words, work out, don't do anime even once.

Absolutely. But what does that have to do with hapaism?

> You won't have much if anything in common with other hapas. the chances of them being remotely close to your mix is very unlikely.
I hear you senpai.

lmaoing @ your thread right now