Trump has convinced his followers Muslims aren't human

How the FUCK do you live with yourselves?

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/3/7/14456154/dehumanization-psychology-explained

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gCgluVD0Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=enKuPrPpt2A
strawpoll.me/12492866
vox.com/science-and-health/2017/3/7/14456154/dehumanization-psychology-explained
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK DRUMPF AND MURDER CHRISTIANS

fuck mudslimes

>FUCK DRUMPF AND MURDER CHRISTIANS

Half right.

>vox

99% of muslims are sub humans that need to be gassed

When did we start seeing muslims as humans? 2015? Both liberals and conservatives unanimously agreed that islam is incompatible with civilization and western ideals

I don't know about that man, I had a burning hate for muslims and everything they stand for since I was in middle school.

Just like Sauron Trump has tricked the elves. Or something

>How the FUCK do you live with yourselves?
i live with my parents

Read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure and tell me it's emotional bigotry. It's the most solidly written non-fiction book I have ever read in a lifetime of reading nonfiction.

>when you tip this hard

Society exists due to Christianity.

We're the LotRfags. Not the left. They like Harry Potter.

>dark
sounds like its gonna be an objective piece... not

The only thing I'm seeing that are less than human are the left wing journalists who have turned into nothing more than a propaganda loudspeaker spouting bullshit.

Muslims don't consider the infidels worthy of life. We're returning the favor.

How do you live with yourselves letting your countrymen be raped and murdered whilst not calling bullshit on their archaic worldview?

>why won't you let millions of orcs into your kingdom? Are you a racist or something?
>Melkor worship is a religion of peace

It's weird I never noticed this before.

*muslims don't see non-muslims as human
ftfy Vox
what made me hate muslims is the knowledge that they hate me. nothing else. certainly not Drumpf.

On a giant bed full of money, with lots of beautiful ladies.

>Dark

In harry potter the bad guy wants to stop racemixing.

Lotr is literally GAS THE ORCS RACE WAR NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=2gCgluVD0Aw

I'll view them as humans once they treat women like humans.

Gosh. I guess it's time for me to read the Constitution.

So, muslims treating women like they aren't human is okay then?

I dehumanized Muslims in my youth.
Trump had nothing to do with that, you can thank Bush.

Funny thing the left is encouraging to punch before engage into a debate with "White supremacist" that don't agree with them.

>Society exists due to Christianity.
when you're understanding of history is this shallow.

Leftists base everything they do on dehumanizing.
In fact, I've noticed the left blames the right for all the things they get caught at. For example, they were build on fake news, and when Facebook made it an issue, they accused us of it. Racism...same. The left are pathologically racist, so they say we are.

I don't think there's a single thing that Nazi Germans did that our democrat party doesn't. The death camps of undesirables (blacks) just aren't as efficient.

Dehumanization you say?

Ha... It ain't just Trump supporters who are sick of Muslims.

Yeah, he should have qualified it with either 'western' or 'successful'.

Islam is the most feminist religion in the world shitlord

Delet kabab now

>how do you live with yourselves
the left has been saying this for years
I live quite fine with myself
now leave the country you damned Mohammedan

This isn't a bad thing

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOOD SHED

Cool, left wingers think we're not human.

Meanwhile they dehumanize the right. Always engaging in the same behavior that they criticize.

The Democrats also love having an underclass of slave laborers from Mexico and use that as an argument AGAINST deporting them.

The moment I heard them say that we need to pay illegals under minimum wage and keep them here because of the economy is when I realized they haven't changed from their slave holding ways. They just changed the slaves.

>Vox
>science

lol I hope you're triggered to intolerable levels.

No its liberals who has convinced themselves conservatives arent human

>www.vox.com
lulz

I had already known they weren't human beforehand.

Dehumanization is more of a leftist thing nowadays. How many times have they talked about right-wingers (or anyone who disagrees with them) as if they were KKK members or Nazis who deserve only death? And muslims see themselves as a superior breed to non-muslims so any dehumanization of muslims would just be returning the favor.

Let's not forget that they can stop being Muslim at ANY TIME. Islam is a (very bad) idea, not a race or ethnicity.

i know their human but their sub human

>convincing

Pretty sure everyone knows arabs, jews, niggers, and hispanics aren't human.

They choose to be our enemies, not the other way around. The first military action the United States undertook was dealing with Muslims being Muslims.

Not less human, we just see the qualifier of "human" as less valuable. There's 7 billion humans and growing, why should we care about humans who aren't part of our group?

fallacies

fallacies everywhere

>Muslims have convinced everybody Muslims aren't human

Thank God.

Progress.

T. (((Deep State Media)))
You are just the low hanging rotten fruit that needs pruning and we're just grinding and levelling as we destroy you.

>dehumanization
I'm pretty sure they dehumanized anyone that wasn't of their religion a long time ago. All the rage against them is pure reactionary

I live in a neighbourhood with lots of muslims. They seem like normal people.

>Islam is the most feminist religion in the world shitlord

So, stoning women to death for showing their arms and legs is feminist, huh?

>liberals constantly shit on and ridicule of Christians
>for some reason shitting on and ridiculing Muslims is evil

Come on, boys, we better than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=enKuPrPpt2A

umm... sorry sweetheart :^)

No, we really aren't. You can post this picture all you like but it will never stop retards from replying to retarded threads

Does vox support Nazis?

Honest question

how can muslims AND white people both not be human. I donts understands

In Sweden the media often uses the expression 'dark forces' about the right/anti-immigration people

it's pretty easy

So when do they apply this logic to white people when they endlessly bash us?

Fuck sand niggers and drone muslims

Yeah or "democratic"

It wasn't Trump, it was the actions of the muslims.

Fuck Drump and Drumptards

I only practice light psychology. Sorry Drumpf boys.

you right OP its a horrible thing to do. how about you go to the middle east and record your trip with ago pro to show every one in america that they are decent human beings

bonus points if your woman

lol kill self

Muslims were never human, just like women, and Jews

Wait, Muslims are human?

I don't say bless you to non-whites

To answer the question, pretty well though actually. Though to be honest I think it's a terrible thing that any retarded leftist can write whatever outlandish thing he wants on the internet and 50% of America will latch onto it as fact and ammunition against the President.

Pretty good

Ask any British or Israeli, non Muslims who have lived with Muslims consider them non human

Amazing

>Interestingly, their study found that dehumanization was negatively correlated with support for Bernie Sanders. That is, the more people dehumanized, the less likely they were to support Sanders

Sanders BTFO

strawpoll.me/12492866
strawpoll.me/12492866
strawpoll.me/12492866
strawpoll.me/12492866

But they aren't human.

great, maybe we can get started removing kebab

>vox.com/science-and-health/2017/3/7/14456154/dehumanization-psychology-explained

Or: Babby's first contemplation of basic ingroup/outgroup dynamics

Muslims aren't inhuman, they are humans that CHOOSE to serve demons, which is even worse

This, and even worse because those are our own.

Islam will die. One way or another. And it will great. Believe me.

>barbaric, violent, assbackwards culture
>considered less evolved
Cultural relativism is disgusting

BEGONE SHILLS

What a very nice thumbnail you saved, thank you for sharing that with us.

this meme. i've seen so many people blame conflicts in non western states due to the existence of multiple ethnicities in artificial borders. they freely admit cultural diversity undermines these nations. and then it comes to the west and diversity is suddenly our strength. these people aren't even fucking coherent, they just want to push an anti-white agenda and blame them for everything

lmao

>advocate punching nazis for wrongthink
>muh poor muslims being dehumanized by Trump

I fucking hate liberals