If you could push a button and completely vaporise one country on the planet, which one would it be?

If you could push a button and completely vaporise one country on the planet, which one would it be?

For me, it is definitely the USA. No hesitation.

Other urls found in this thread:

armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, I was going to say Saudi Arabia but fuck it, it's on now Australia.

fuck you bitch be proud of your country

Does california count as a country?

Australia

Canada. Just think how much of Sup Forums is made up of cucks from it. They shill, they talk shit, they go to other countries and talk shit. It would be a blessing and if done well you could send a few million unwanted Californians there before hand.

Israel.

All of Africa

Turkey, but being roaches it might not work

Uganda. How long would it take everyone to notice?

Vatican is technically a country. I'd obliterate it and blame it on Islam, hopefully fanning a fire among religions.

Canadistan

UK, because everytime someone banters usa they come into the thread crying and proceeding to suck yankee cock as hard as they can.

Australia

Good, I hope my gf has brown kids.

Too bad AUS is inconsequential to everything and I only have 1 button-press.

I'm going to say China because they have the highest population and even the Chinese elite are worthless

New Zealand

Wherever your mom lives faggot

this

Nobody ever says Italy.
t. Scorpio

Israel.

Also fuck you Straya cunt.

edgy

We like pizza too much!

Well his mom probably lives in the USA so user is just returning the favor to the Aussie.

Gettin rid of China. No second thoughts.

China because you can take out the largest number of worthless humans in one shot.

Russia

ISRAEL. The epicenter of all human suffering.

Don't cut yourself on it Ahmed

I've got your emails, Podesta!

You're going to hell soros

Iran

Australia , they legit make my life suffer cause I have to deal with them over voip as tech support , it would free a few hours of my night up.

Canada

Your internet connection would get even worse if you did that twat. Jealous of big daddy America causing you to advertise prawns as shrimp? Fuck off cunt.

whoa check out this salty cunt

Thanks Ole chap.

I would obliterate Mexico. It'd put a (presumably) radioactive wasteland between us and the rest of the darkies in this hemisphere.

And if it didn't (if obliteration didn't occur through nuclear weapons), well, we'd have more states to unite and move into. Plus the wall wouldnt need to be so wide

Serious answer: North Korea. I really fucking don't want to get nuked.

OP is Australian you retarded leaf

Serious Answer? Do your home work. N.Korea has zero ability to nuke anyone. Let alone get a bomb all the way to the US.

Easy,

Israel.

This fucking jew bastard's country.

People keep saying Israel. You gave them the money to build the best defence system in the world. You can not throw a rock over the Gaza wall without it being obliterated by an Israeli missile. How the fuck do expect to successfully nuke them.

>How the fuck do expect to successfully nuke them.
Do you know how many nukes we own

Why are they so awful?

Antarctica, that should kick things off nicely

You can send all of them and none of them would succeed. That is what missile defence is all about. They have caged the whole country.

US nuclear stockpile around 4,000

I hesitate between Israel and Canada...and China

>You can send all of them and none of them would succeed. That is what missile defence is all about.
>he actually thinks this, especially when decoy missiles exist
Dude THAAD is just a cash crop sold by our defense contractors. You really think THAAD systems can block an entire volley of several thousand nuclear warheads + decoys? You're a fool.

Same.
What goes up must come down.

If that were true they wouldn't keep that whole "if someone nukes us we will fucking destroy the entire middle east in atomic fire" policy.

This will help with working who has what. armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat

Israel has too strong a defence.
China is massive so difficult to wipe out fully plus has resources that a valuable and would be worthless after attack
Canada easy to do, nothing of value would be destroyed and would remove some of the biggest cucks known to Sup Forums

>Antarctica
>Country

American education

THAAD is S. Korea. Japan as similar system. Israel and Russian have systems not known or understood by the US for obvious reasons. You paid for it but the Israelis did not tell you what they built.

If it's not a country then what is it?

Hah.

>checkmate australiasts

Probably Israel or South Korea.

China

Go for max high score. China.

I vaporize the complete arabic world but that's not a country. I would destroy Saudi Arabia the only wealthy islamic country.

What the fuck mate? I'll king hit you, cunt.

It's a landmass claimed by different countries. The biggest claim being the Australians of course.

Canada

Pakistan

but if you nuke usa they have europe, and they look worst than usa now
i keep it and see how things go, if i can sell it i would do it

This is a rare moment; I agree with the leaf.

France. ez

Read the gospel of Matthew

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you."

--Revelation 3:9

I would nuke Mecca.

gnooryblows go and eat women's shit you sick fuck

Israel , or USA. The moment the Jews got Israel they started their flooding of white countries with dark as fuck people, to genocide the blood of the white population. They know Israel will be fine.

But honest, just nuke us. We're too fucking great goyim.

Africa

Germany

Saudi Arabia or China

>If you could push a button and completely vaporise one country on the planet
burgerville... but I would not want it vapourised -- I'd want it to suffer

>...as it is now

USA

Vaporizing myself and taking three hundred million people with me would be a dream come true.

Don't worry, mate. I'll stop that arab cunt and we can nuke the arabs together.

Fucking hate it when foreigners try and pretend they are strayan just because they are here.

Got any more like this?

OP posted on other forum under the name of; gnooryblows, that he likes to touch and smell women's feces, he said it turns him on.

I wouldn't count on it Mark Kogan.

Israel has fallen for it's own propaganda and they are now even more left than the west.

No but we could give them temporary autonomy and make them a country for the 3 hours it would take for you to get a nuke over there

Turkey

"You brood of vipers! [The Jews] How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil. I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Matthew 12:34-37

Would level that communist shit hole Norway.

norway no doubt

Fuck you I will not let Wales see any radiation
Britian proper I don't give a fuck about but the amount of wind they would get there would carry the radiation to Wales and if that happens the entire planet is getting nuked

>Nuking the white oil barons
Why?

Rural America, that way only the intelligent urban voters would be left and we could create an egalitarian diversity communist utopia.

Israel, no question.

They hold USAs leash and are the cause of the domino effect in fucking up the middle east which in turn destabilises Europe which then gives China the idea that they can make a move on here.

A man after my own heart.

The obvious answer here is Siberia
Nobody gets killed so you don't have to worry about the consequences
You get to set off a nuke
Bretty cool pictures

From orbit
Also nuking Israel would be retarded because then we would have to deal with Jews in greater numbers like we used to
Fuck that

Central African Republic

>Nobody gets killed
The people living in taiga wilderness dindu nuffin, it'd be better for the chinks, jews, or sandniggers to get wasted.

After thinking through the pros and cons of destroying many countries, I can honestly say Canada is the best choice.

And then take the oil.

>1 nuke
>Taking out 300 million people in a nation bigger than Europe
You do realize there are 370 million people living in this country right?0

Russians aren't people

China. A lot of problems would be solved around here without the Chinese.

Your mom not's a person, cunt

Germany hands down. We are the cancer that is killing the european continent, and with the only options for the upcoming election in September (Merkel or Schulz) there is no change in sight. So end us, allready. And murn for the few dead true germans that went down.