Did gamergate start the modern day SJW movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Sy-Yjk-jtg
web.archive.org/web/20081016233816/http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=201
youtu.be/8KWCZlj3dPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Without neckbeards screaming about their man toys we wouldnt deal with this bullshit.

No, it started in 2007 with the cake is a lie XD

No, the frankfurter school started it

No, the whole SJW thing is just the current evolution of the extreme left. Now that all races/genders/sexual orientations are equal under the law they need to continue to justify their existence so they make shit up or find obscure groups to rally around.

Of course, the war started when Bane crashed the plane, starting the fire that brought with it the shadow. The shadow is represented by the horrific creatures we know now as SJWs. That is merely the form they have taken appropriate to this era.

Gamergate was the first true conflict with these SJW monsters. From there the conflict spread into popular culture. The culture cold war, otherwise known as the Great Meme War.

>Did my video game e drama cause a counter culture to pop up?!

you are delusional

Nice flag you got there friend...

No. Gamergate was a response to the modern SJW movement, you tard.

Gamergate ended the modern era and started the new age.
>bronze age
>iron age
>dark age
>industrial age
>modern era
>gamergate era

No, but it redpilled the fuck out of me and thousands of others

It was the first time I have ever been observing something factually happening, while the news media kept telling me it was the complete opposite.

Gamergate was autistic as fuck. Don't believe me? Look at squarerootofsixtyfourchan.

In all honesty, it started when the iron curtain fell. Without instructions from Moscow, the Soviet agitators left in the west were without guidance and moderation, thus they began to ideologically scope creep and become more and more extreme.

Ghosts of Soviet spies, guys.

for me, it was pre-GamerGate. I became aware of the SJW and PC culture because of Anita Sarkeesian.

Gamergate was just the first push-back.

You're one to talk

Gamers as well as all addicts in general tend to be rural and suburban retards.

You'll never see a city person spending 15 hours a day playing WoW because

1) they have to pay the rent
2) they can just go out and do better things

It's not so much that gamers are more impervious to “SJWism” or whatever, it's just that they are the kind of demographic that has absolutely no social awareness and cannot function among other people because their environment doesn't let them interact with other humans.

They are subhuman waste.

SJW's existed before. They used to be the church ladies on the right... video games are the devil! Dungeons and Dragons are occult rituals! Women these days just found a new religion to get behind ... feminism.

I am here to tell you the truth for the ages.

It all began in May of 2012, when Anita Sarkeesian announced she would start a kikestarter for that Wymmyns against Vidya series.

That's when everyone suddenly (and I mean it, it felt like it was timed) started sucking cocks, beautiful women in vidya became terribly problematic, and everything came out the closet as pandemocratic demizionist anallyfluid.

Before then, there were some hints, but that month is the exact outbreak.

>make valid points
>invalidate them with insults and bias
Leaf

The Italian speaks truth

They just became agitators working for the Russian republic instead. Don't be naive, Russia very obviously tries to weaken the west by driving the extremes on both sides.

>Reads abhorrent and shockingly bad post
>checks flag.

I guess all is in order here.

Typical leaf horseshit.

Nothing "started" the modern SJW movement, there is no difference between them and every other Leftist movement that has existed since the Cold War. They are ALL weaponized ideological weapons planted by the KGB.

Cultural Von-Nuemann weapons. They continue to destroy society long after their supposed masters have perished.

No, it's just the first time it became relevant to a lot of people.

RARE

And the same month gamers universally dug in their heels. The anti-sjw movement was born out of the last stand of societies failures. Who woulda thunk.

No. The Jews started the modern SJW movement.

are you me

The teachings of based JBP will save us from their cancerous ideology/memes.

ARCHETYPES are my new best friend.
t. Jung

No, but they sure added a fuckton of fuel to the fire.

It actually started around 2010 when hipsters and neo-ravers became a simultaneous thing, where you have both hippie and sexual deviancy gone mainstream.

You see, when Skrillex became popular, the rave scene took off again with a new generation. This is right after the MySpace-ish MTV era where date rape was common. So, you had lots of legitimate rape cases at the same time when liberal hipster was at its peak. Then it blew out of proportion with fake cases and women pushing for empowerment, essentially taking a mile after giving an inch. Eventually, this became the mainstream and anything else from then on was merely fuel to the fire. That hipster-raver crowd also wanted to be involved in the gamer crowd leading to SJW shit in games. Anita Sarkeesian, being a Jew, just wanted to monetize off of all this drama and demographics.

This gif made me sad

they weren't content lording over society in the real world and they came for the last refuge of escapism for many people

youtube.com/watch?v=7Sy-Yjk-jtg

they should have left gamers to sleep in obscurity

I just want to fucking play videogames without politics getting involved

Is gamergate even relevant to anything?

Yes, when they decided to be part of the UN or something.

Chad's third law of women:
With every action there is an equal and opposite overreaction.
So yes.

>mfw user thinks gamergate was about sjws
>mfw user thinks gamergate was about anita sarkeesian or zoe quinn
>mfw user doesn't know about where the 'gate' part of gamergate came from
>mfw user doesn't know about digra
>mfw user doesn't know about darpa
>mfw user dosen't know about the literal shitstorm that was created via mass media to cover it up

No, this SJW era started with subversive soviets polluting colleges with Marxist ideals. Just look at the undabombers manifesto and you'll see he was talking about the toxic left all the way back in the 90s

no one knows or cares what gamergate is, nor should they.

>DARPA tests its new social engineering by means of the creation of a tastemaking class through GamerGate
>though ridiculous on its face, what community communicated meaningfully online more than gamers?
>they succeed in completely changing the mainstream perception despite their position being backed by blatant misinfo
>shortly after, BLM shows up

Indirectly.

No, GG is the first consumer revolt against the SJeW.

I'm impressed.

>pic
I love the costume

You're a goddamned fucking idiot if you think gamergate started BEFORE the SJW bullshit.

Though maybe your Polish village just didn't have internet or electricity yet.

Thanks, CIA-kun

God, I love Quiet is basically a giant "fuck you" to all the "WOMAN IN VIDEO GAMES SHOULD WEAR BURKAS!" Retards.

Not only can she NOT wear clothes (until like two missions before she leaves forever) but she constantly poses and shoves her boobs in your face and presents her ass to you.

Best of all, she's a (digital, and fake) beautiful woman who CANT talk. I mean, it's almost like Kojima does actually know how the world should work. Quiet and the Hamburgers thing man. He gets it.

SJW movement started with leftist internet communities spreading to major mainstream sites (SomethingAwful google LF Laissez Faire)

they spread to reddit, tumblr, facebook etc

web.archive.org/web/20081016233816/http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=201

think about it like how pepe spread to normie sites or memes

Why the fuck DOES Canada have the worst god damn posters on this board?

Anyone else think Quiet looks like Melania?

Also, Venom Snake looks like Bannon

no. you're being socially engineered.
it's routine at this point. it's what we're fighting for.

Eat lead nigger I'm sure I accomplish more than you maple sucking cuck preppers.

Fucking goons. Did you know they've actually infiltrated government bodies to spread their cancer?

I wish I was joking or lying.

I will say that it's what took me to Sup Forums

>rural and suburban retards.
>says this in every single thread.

it's like the Leaf doesn't have a real argument.

Rare

Its trying to make a meme. Sage all leafs

I just want to draw everyone's attention to this again. The darpa shit checks out - easily verified. The rest is just deduction but lines up with general understanding of how humans operate, I.e. Manipulating tendencies to defer to figures APPEARING to be an authority. Think pseudo indie industry, game awards - Quinn.

no the encroaching neo-marxist ideology had been slowly enveloping lot's of communities before gamer gate.

>"when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you."

Your prime minister just sunk over 50 million in abortions and guess which hijabed populi doesn't get abortions and is let in ad nauseum till the last remaining cuck like you is up on a cross because you couldn't see the upside of gamers getting defensive. Really makes you leaf

How is this not as widely noticed? I mean, this is fairly blatant and the timeline is such that it can hardly be coincidence.

Based Burger

Let me add that I think a lot of us came here from Sup Forums after gamer gate. We're a very hateful angry bunch that are constantly tearing into eachother over our taste and skills in vidya but for a time it was an untainted hobby, then the sjws decided to set up shop and the quality of games went to shit, not even the best of franchises have survived, so now that our hobby (the only thing that kept us from interacting with the outside world) is ruined and we know who's responsible we've joined the alt right, maybe we always were politically incorrect but never knew it. And let me tell you that he'll knoweth no autism than that of an angry gamer. I think that Sup Forumss rise to power and gamer gate go hand in hand.

Schools deliberately dumb down children so that they DON'T notice this.

It's basic primate psychology.

The radical Left had always been there. But there were always enough working class liberals controlling or influencing the country to keep them a bay

Obama's election was a watershed moment. That was when the Radical Left finally seized power. The moderate Left was wiped out.

That's what gave birth to the SJW's.

Gamergate was the start of the push back. It created modern white nationalism, the alt-right, civic nationalism, and everything that wants to get fight these fuckers.

was it not donglegate that started it all?

btw enjoy this free game
www.stickmanstruggle.com
youtu.be/8KWCZlj3dPo

>How is this not as widely noticed?
They're called silent weapons for a reason.

Proofs?

No, it was a symptom of one particular group of people rejecting SJW ideology like the cancer it is. If the nation/society is a body, then counter-culture movements are inflammation they are messy, unpleasant for the greater whole, and serve to draw the body's attention to infection and disease. GG could be described as the first pains in an obese man's chest, the disease has persisted for a time before any effects become noticed.

The infection began with the death of the Soviet Union, and the exodus of Collectivist, Marxist intellectuals and community organizers who could not except that their social experiment failed.

yes

Of coursenot. Women demanding that they be given control of man toys whilst holding exclusive and continuing rights to womentoys cause gamergate.

The woman's need to fuck everything in the world up to make herself feel a tint bit better about her sorry ass state rather than improve herself is what led to SJWs.

How many responsible, intelligent, hard working gymbunnies are SJWs?

How many hardworking, responsible, 'intelligent', chads are SJWs? Single digit %.

GamerGate is when the 2010's actually started.

It usually takes a couple of years until you can see the actual contrast by era.

that was one event with a sjw spazzing out and getting people fired. during the early months of gamergate that was happening weekly.

Are you retarded or underage? It was going full speed long before gamergate.

it was before "gamergate" and it was the first direct attack on "male culture in tech" which then bled into video games

SJWs were at it at least back to Ray Bradbury's time, if not sooner.

Gamergate, the SJW scene and then the election primaries/general with OMG RUSSIA!!!! have really opened my eyes. I always heard about it and figured those people were crazy but after all that shit, showed me what a prison of propaganda we all are in.

The funny thing about LF is that it was initially an ironic lolbertairan shitposting forum for fyad and #currentevents, which happens to have been the IRC channel that vilerat (F) hung out in. After a little while it turned into ironic new left/maoist shitposting, and then Poe's law kicked in and it was taken over by real actual lefty crazies, who eventually got too crazy and were kicked out of SA entirely. Then they found a home at wddp, and after ruining that forum, were kicked out to rhizzone and post place. Both of those fora are dead now, probably because their bullshit became mainstream via infiltrating Reddit. Other SA offshoots include Something Sensitive and My Posting Career, which are Sup Forums af

Read Blacklisted by History.

They were infiltrating the West as early as the 1920s.

tpbp

no, the basis of the sjw movement lies in the russian interference in the west and notably america aimed at destabilizing the western countries though useful idiots that were indoctrinated to fight every single speck of modesty and goodness the west held

I don't know but I want everyone like him to just fucking die.

Also probably because making an abhorrent post as a Canadian guarantees 100000+ replies.

Just think it was when the JSW meme got started and some anons looked around and said WTF.

>gamergate

You can trace it back to the temperance movement and then back to the witch hunts and beyond. SOCJUS isn't a lefty or righty phenomenon. It's people stirring up a moral panic about $thing and then profiting from it in some way.

Hello favorite territory, how's it feel being in the Empire of Liberty

No, not at all, but a bunch of kids and fag adults got their first taste of political reality outside of the jon stewart bs they all grew up on

I can't be arsed to grab them, but google it. There's a GamerGate wikia that links to independent sources to verify that: a) darpa contracted individuals for a social engineering program that simulated human societal interaction using Unreal; and b) these individuals played a major role in gamergate. The rest is deductive reasoning using the proximity in time between events, the effect and its benefits to society, and recent revelations that the IC is no stranger to social engineering.

Not claiming it's certain reality, but the evidence is compelling.

Nah, the earliest one I found was Atheism+

The reason why people were pissed off in the first place was because those sjw "gaming journalist" cucks kept shitting on games years before gamer gate even started
When people found out proof of their corruption/hypocrisy, they started stupid internet drama. But then when the media started fighting back and people started getting censored people, it turned into that shitstorm

No. It started in the 90s and has been slowly infiltrating everything since then.

I don't know the exact shape of the problem myself, but I understand what's there.
Sup Forums as a group is getting closer to feeling out this riddle, and if history has proven anything it is that a group effort is more powerful than any god.

Was A+ originally SJW trash, or was it just the first thing infiltrated that really caught attention? Shit I practically forgot about that whole debacle.

Many people has told it before. No, Gamergate was in part a reaction to it, it doesn't created it.

SJW shit has been building up since the 90s

most people dont even know what goobergate is you underaged fuck

>A fucking leaf
Every time

It was hardcore SJW from the beginning. The name actually stands for Atheism+a bunch of far lefty social issues. The split happened when they tried to co-opt the New Atheism movement. The playbook was just like Gamergate except gamers are way more aggressive than fedora tippers and it didn't backfire as hard on them.