What's the original video called/where can I watch it?

What's the original video called/where can I watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsFlCk85fPU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGWKKI2ky8w
youtube.com/watch?v=KsFlCk85fPU&t=7m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=8hwOTO3LJCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was an Info Wars video with Owen Shroyer at UC Berkeley. It is in many SJW vids, e.g.
youtube.com/watch?v=KsFlCk85fPU

idk if that was at UC Berkley.

She went full autist at 4:29

Cheers la

Not berkeley

Damn, why are lefty girls so hot? On the right, we're mostly stuck with old fat white trash.

Pic related, all these girls are from this single video.

Surely you're kidding...

Do you mean to tell me that you haven't noticed a rather large amount of hideous feminist types on the left?

Anyway, a lot of "lefty" girls ?(if they are actually political at all and not just looking for attention or wanting to belong to something) are actually attracted to right wing guys. Possibly because they appear more masculine and secure.

I'm just looking at this sample from this random video. Of course there's ugly ones, just like there's hot altright ones. But those seem to be the exception. Compare this rally to a random Trump rally.

>women don't adversity
>attractive women experience exactly NO adversity
>believe the world is a wonderful place and everyone is the same nice person who smiles at them when they speak

OH GOLLY GEE I WONDER WHY HOT WOMEN ARE LIBERAL

Let me guess, this is hot to you?

Yea, she's pretty hot. Why?

its probably a trap you fell for, fukin leaf

Nice projecting, most people date within their own political opinions

God, the guy doing IRL Pepe is cringey as fuck

She's so cute AAAHHHHHHH

The obvious answer is that lefty=younger=more attractive

Its no accident. They tend to be young and from well to do families. Their dads were rich and therefore able to marry beautiful women. So they got good genes.

Most of them will grow out of this moronic whoredom and recognize that the culture that has gifted them with economic opportunity and physical beauty is not theirs to squander.

The ones who don't will fade into oblivion.

Can someone post more augs? I'm trying to fill my folder

Who cares? With that facial structure, as long as she had a feminine hip-to-shoulder ratio, and a nice butt, I would fuck that ass right hard

i hate that guy, what a fucking attention whore

So much hotter than Trump supporters.

How can the right compete?

fuck off faggot

wait there are sjw chads? This guy must be swimming in the puss.

>Of course there's ugly ones, just like there's hot altright ones. But those seem to be the exception. Compare this rally to a random Trump rally.

>not understanding the difference between primary and secondary sexual characteristics
I bet you'd fuck a FtM tranny with huge, masculine muscles, a massive beard, and large shoulders just because she had a vag, wouldn't you?

Not really he's just a normal looking guy that can get laid unlike you ugly fags.

he is like 6'2 and handsome. that is way above average, wtf user, post a picture of yourself.

She is so perfect in every possible way
Why do antifas have always the cutest girls?

So you have to take a sample of the entire country over a time period of months to find 10 hot trump supporters, whereas I can get 10 hot lefties from a single 5 min video of continuous footage of a rally Hmmm

and i'm done, jeez i'm becoming a communist now guys, its over.

>canadian """"""standards""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGWKKI2ky8w

can someone post the comic where august says "have you even read neechee?" and casper cringes and says "august!"

wasn't at UC Berkeley, pretty sure it was in D.C. during the inauguration

she used to be a normal farm girl before the university got her

smoke dat

he's not better looking than me heh. tho i'm only 6~. good hair but his nose is fucked. desu most my buddies look more or less on the same level

d-d-delete this.

Hmm, i could go through Trump rallies and find continuous hotties, but i'm not a Canadian shitposting faggot like you.

oh

so she's retarded?

Wow. All of this autism. I am so happy to be a PROUD BOY.
I wear a poncho with my Green Maga Hat. Fuck these normie SJWS

what is her name again?

Listen to her bandcamp songs and you tell me....

Apparently she makes herself ugly to demoralize men's minds?

I guess Sup Forums showed her that it didn't work very well, someone should recommend she gain 100 pounds to really demoralize men's minds.

>normie
>SJWS
choose one

Link to bandcamp?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

>Apparently she makes herself ugly to demoralize men's minds?
bullshit she's just poor

"Read NeeChee"

Well, I guess you're right. As a PROUD BOY, who bought multiple kEk sculptures, am I a normie? I don't think I am a normie.

This was cute as fuck in the video, happens at 7:16. You can tell they're such good friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=KsFlCk85fPU&t=7m16s

That's Steven Crowder doing an undercover infiltration of the women's march

These "people" are disgusting. Just when I thought I couldn't hate white women any more than I already do. Only 7 minutes in and I've already raged and lost.

i like how when the guy at the end started asking him about trump's picks it was time to end. WE"LL WAIT AND SEE. yeah faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=8hwOTO3LJCY

lol what she got older? also comparing a pic with makeup to a saturday protest

looks best in her junior pic

young leftist women are hotter on average in my experience

August West

>why do younger women look better

Need her neck routine, must have been hitting the deadlifts heavy

College transformed her into a hard and cunty Leftist SJW-spewing turbo dyke. She used to be a sweet farm girl from WVA.

>stale cum
it's fresh af bitch fight me irl cum get sum

awwwwwwwww you're so cute

to the extent that Sup Forums has also turned its users into edgy right-tards vs edgy right-tards seeking Sup Forums in the first place

>She went full autist at 4:29

She isn't an autist. She is just petrified and constantly looking to her friend for emotional support. Watch each time she rattles off a point of "criticism". It's all KKK this, other MSN talking point that. She is parroting what she has heard without do any actual research. She looks back to her friend jokingly every time but it's for affirmation. This girl doesn't know what she is talking about. None of them do. They aren't critical thinkers. There is no discernment going on at all.

But to be fair you see this among Trump supporters as well. Rubes get loud and proud when they don't know how to defend their positions with any intellectual weight.

Also I really want to fuck that one in the purple beanie thing. She is a cutie.

>mfw he hasn't yet read Confucius to find out what the truth about cum actually is

Nope. Because those features are not something I find sexually attractive.

Fucking fat and ugly chicks doesn't make you a faggot, fucking a FtM tranny is just like fucking a REALLY ugly broad.

Fucking a dude, regardless of how feminine they might appear makes you a faggot, no ifs ands or buts about it.

>lower right
is that super male vitality?

Pretty sure it's weed tincture

>tfw no cutie antifu to cuddle with while she reads nietzsche and has no fucking clue what she's talking about

;_;

>be fat sperglord so out of touch with reality 6/10's start to look like Chad.

Top row, second from left is the only one close to being hot. Fucking leafs.

So do women have to be blonde to be hot to you or something?

No way purple beanie dunce is cute too.

Fuck you cunt I hate you cunt.

Sup august how's it going?

Probably because she has a camera in her face with the cuck slayer doing his bullying debate tactics.

>Read some NEECHEE, then you'll know what truth is
I really wish he pressed her on this

She is on some sorta drugs

AUG

WHY YOU TREAT US BAD

>anyone there knows how to properly pronounce it
>anyone there has read it beyond wikipedia.

Quite honestly I'm quite sick of looking at her.

Hnnng, she has a nice chest as well. Her other pics have been hiding it.

she'd be a nice and fertile mummy with lots of yummy milk

This is her hottest style though I think.