98 years after women got the vote & still no wage parity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcDrE5YvqTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody wants to pay fucking midgets.

>woman's suffrage caused the wage gap
wtf I hate woman's suffrage now

I can't take this kind of threads seriously anymore.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=QcDrE5YvqTs

IF COMPANIES COULD SAVE 23% ON PAYROLL BY HIRING WOMEN EXCLUSIVELY, AND GET THE SAME QUALITY OF WORK. THEY WOULD JUMP ON THAT LIKE A NIGGER ON WELFARE CHECK. NO MAN WOULD HAVE A JOB.

I love how they keep pedaling this bullshit while never mentioning that it's because men work more important (and higher paying) jobs in general. It has nothing to do with comparing men vs. women vs. animals who work in the same field, under the same employer with similar experience levels.

wages =/= earnings

>98 years after women got the vote
The root of all problems

women also spend more time sitting on their asses in the bathroom.

Big business and government have replaced men. We all get paid roughly the same regardless of what we do. We now live in a communist society.

Why do light skinned black women make less than dark skinned ones?

Hispanic women don't work, they're the most likely to be housewives, what the fuck is wrong with modern arguments?

If you can answer why someone who works part time in a job you didn't need a degree deserves as much pay as someone worked full time in a white collar job, I'll contend that you might possibly be right.

less affirmative action?

willing to bet the apparent source they are supposodly quoting also debunks the statement

>choose to leave profession for years to raise a child
>waahhhh.....why am I not paid as much as the man who continued working

This is the 'wage gap'

we'll just conveniently leave out Asian's because it would blow the door open on our whole racist patriarchy theory.

>parity
i guess you learned a new word this week and wanted to show off, but this was a swing and a miss

there is no such thing as parity in any system, only tradeoffs

Maybe they need to work more.

She's supposed to be hispanic

oh, so she's an illegal
that makes sense

Seriously underrated.

it's because you don't work as much, as hard, or as intelligently, and you don't work in the riskiest jobs, or the ones that require the most expertise

fuck off whore

speaking of which, there's one job you ladies seem to have a rough monopoly on

>1 post by this id

>implying companies aren't so racist and sexist, they're willing to restrain their green and sacrifice their darling profits in order to oppress women and minorities
Oh sweetie, don't be so naive.

ASIANS

WHERE ARE THE ASIAN STATISTICS

WHERE

ARE
THE
ASIANS?

>young woman just out of college
>join a big famous multinational
>expect to be given a big project
"oh boss, I will probably be absent for 9 months"

This is retarded, women have already the same pay for the same job AND the same experience.

Fpbp

I try to understand this stuff. My wife makes $18 as a junior loan processor. Another junior loan processor in the same company makes $14. My wife was offered $14, buy negotiated to $18 because of her work experience. Are women just bad at negotiating?

Somehow my wife negotiated a higher pay with her manager, but when she went to buy a new car, she was going to buy a damn corolla at retail price till I stepped in.

In conclusion, women get paid less because they don't negotiate or are not more valuable than their colleagues.

They literally use the stats for all men compared with various groups of women with reckless disregard for the myriad of other factors involved.

I am willing to bet the "white male" stat includes all men and the "white female" is all women.

Remember in 1857 when black women were paid 0.00$ for every dollar a man made? Even when they worked!