Censorship of child abuse allegations

Wikipedia page for Satanic Ritual Abuse
>states that it is only a moral panic/conspiracy theory
>No mention of confirmed cases such as Hosanna Church, only mentions allegedly debunked cases
>When the article mentions its use as a conspiracy about “elites” (not necessarily in satanic context), there is no mention of the House of Lords (Westminster Paedophile Dossier, Kincora Boys Home, Elm Guest House) Jeffrey Epstein or the Belgian government being implicated in the Marc Dutroux case.

The page on Pizzagate
>says that it too is only a conspiracy theory
>Says "The story was picked up by fake news[10] websites such as Infowars.com,[a] Planet Free Will[14] and the Vigilant Citizen,[15][16]"
>relies on sources such as snopes.com and the New York Times to declare it debunked
>The New York Times article focuses on discrepancies with the theory, such as a photo of obama actually taken at the white house, as if errors made by an individual refutes the entire premise.
As an aside
>Much of the purported evidence cited by the conspiracy theory's proponents had been taken from entirely different sources
Then two sentences later
>The Charlotte Observer noted the diverse group of sources that had debunked the conspiracy theory

On the Wikipedia page for Jeffrey Epstein
>Large section devoted to Donald Trump's visit to his island
>The body of the text mentions Bill Clinton only once, in passing, despite four of the references mentioning him in the title

>The Pizzagate subplebbit banned
>Pedowood threads banned on Sup Forums

Since we know that organised 'shilling' has been undertaken by certain groups (CTR, Shareblue etc.), it stands to reason that it is possible for groups to 'correct the record' on events like this.
Have any of these groups been implicated in this specific issue?
If they are being altered by groups like this, how could the participants justify it to themselves for a pitiful wage (or 4 free)?

(((Wilkipedia)))

They're blue pilled true believers who know* that their masters could never do this.

*Think they know

Would they have the balls to deal with issues like this in their zionist training, or would they stick to only pro israeli pages?

Really makes me think if any state actors have been caught in these shenanigans though

That would explain the relative lack of leaks from these groups.

hmm

>Sup Forums would rather discuss e-celebs, trannies and the canadian flag than this

Guess I'll go back to posting BLACKED threads then

Nickelodeon blocked me on Twitter

>Schneider's Pizza

Sauce?

Drake and Josh

Pls no bully

Most people wont talk about something that regularly makes people get in unfortunate car crash heart attack combos

Pro-pedo IS pro-Israel. There have been many cases of kike pedos going on the run to Israel because it generally refuses to extradite kikes to face goy courts for any crime.

I was too poor as a child for pay tv.

I can't judge you because I don't really know what that is. At least I was spared a childhood of childhood sexual indoctrination.

These are people actively defending it though

But would they let the useful idiots who edit their wikipedia pages figure that out?

>that chan style layout on the message board

top zozzle

>I can't judge you
Thanks

I'd appreciate it if you could dump anything else you might have on pedowood or pizzagate desu senpai

Even if normies will write off the rest of it as (((sheer coincidence))), the Laura Silsby bit is fucked up enough to even spur normalfags into action.

How the fuck else can someone caught running a fake charity and caught trafficking 33 children end up working for the organization in charge of Amber Alerts?! Especially when there's evidence of some sort of connection to Clinton.

That's the thread to tug on if you want to unravel this shit... Even normies will "wtf" at that.

Normies will not pay any attention to that and you'll be labelled a tinfoiler

Drip-feed it to them with a clickbait headline.

>CONVICTED CHILD TRAFFICKER WORKING FOR AMBER ALERT ORG.

Daily reminder: Jesus was right and will always be right.

Never mind the sheer coincidence of Brian Podesta, related to John Podesta, working at National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and for some reason has a government Top Secret clearance pass.

>Jesus was right
If you're going to troll, you've got to change your IP before you go posting things that make sense again, like