He doesn't live in a first-world paradise at a safe distance from worldly concerns

>He doesn't live in a first-world paradise at a safe distance from worldly concerns
LOL, must suck being you!

You're slowly being occupied by chinks though

So are we, but it's still better getting RICE'D than PAKI'D or even BLACKED

Australia and NZ might turn into Chinese Colonies but hey.. at least they will not tolerate the niggers and sandniggers

Pretty landsscape

How's the Mohammed collection going? Catch em all yet?

hello kike

>LOL, must suck being you!
Not really

What can New Zealand do to make itself less irrelevant?

Chinks are far worse than low IQ savages. They'll get into positions of power and eventually will run your country.

got a nice big cricket bat here lads

>at a safe distance
Who's going to tell op that there is no such thing. Or santa. Or the easter bunny. Or the tooth fairy.

Have you oiled it properly?

That's stated in my first post though. I think most Australians welcome the Chinese after seeing what Paki's and Somalians have done to your country

Australians became redpilled from just learning from the mistakes of Europe and America.

The remake Goldeneye Severnaya level is looking really good.

>my country
I'm Irish

>that flag

unlucky

fuck your nigger tier pond

I'm in england.

> santa
Non-existing fatass.
> Glorious Ded Moroz
Exist, tall, muscular, strong, literally alpha-male with long beard.

>I'm in england.
Unlucky

That's not santa blud

>tall, muscular, strong, literally alpha-male with long beard.
is this the guy who drags you to siberian labour camp?

He drags big bag with presents to chlidren.

Since when has Santa had a fucking staff you hyperborean madman?

Never thought I'd see my dialling code on the chinz, are Carter sport a big brand?

This is glorious Ded Moroz on pic. Santa`s staff is puny and weak.

>War Machine Revving Intensifies
Are those weapons of mass destruction I see in your back yard?

I seem to remember buying my cricket gear there when I was a lad.

>rossia
>big bag with presents
hahahahahaha

I call, and raise.

Ded Moroz loves everything. His factory can make many presents. He is ex-military.

Wow, always though carta sport was just some small time mardy cunt with a van supplying the local sports shop, suppose they were cougars main shirt sponsor for many years. Never for a second thought they were national.
I miss the old sports shops getting hold of a shop assistant to try trainers on in sportdirect is nigh on impossible.

Either way it fucking sucks. With niggers or mudshits you will be killed or enslaved promptly. Under chinks you will work in unbearable conditions and live in an area where you will get 5 kinds of cancer and die by 30.

Within 1 generation most Asians are fully assimilated into the host nation's society. Plus the first gen parents are normally super strict when it comes stuff like education so they actually end up contributing rather than becoming a burden.