Realistically speaking, is North Korea an actual threat or is it just the chihuahua barking at the big dogs?

Realistically speaking, is North Korea an actual threat or is it just the chihuahua barking at the big dogs?

North Korea isn't the problem. At least for mainland US. The problem is China.

Rogue nation state with nukes is a huge threat.
Thing is though, these fucks probably wouldn't be going for nukes if Israel didn't have them and was threatening the world with them.

So yet again, the blame falls squarely on the Jews.

they have nukes. no matter how shitty and crappy their country is that is a threat to the rest of the world. Besides that they also spend all of their fucking budget on the military so i guess they would swarm south korea and japan pretty fast since japan still has that dumb post war law that states they can have no army.

The main problem is that china no longer can control them and they're turning into a wildcard

If they ever were to shoot off nukes it would probably damage whatever they aimed at pretty badly, but it would also be the end of north korea since the entire world would destroy them

to south korea they sure are.

fatty is gonna be assasinated by one of his generals. when they get control, shit might hit the fan

The US and many other countries have far more nukes than North Korea (which has a measly 6). If war broke out they should be the ones in fear.

millions of worst koreans will die and call me a cuck but nuking people who've been basically enslaved isnt that appealing to me.

this is who the cia should be cia'ing, its either they havent tried or kim has an iron fist grip on everything.

It's like how every generation of crazy despots always turns out crazier than the last.
I bet he sleeps with his harem of hot korean babes surrounding his bed armed to the teeth

>Thing is though, these fucks probably wouldn't be going for nukes if Israel didn't have them and was threatening the world with them.
This is literally the dumbest train of thought I have read all day. Regardless both North Korea and Israel have the right to develop nukes unlike Iran. Israel never signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and North Korea later withdrew from the treaty. Iranians are like niggers, they want nukes but they also demand that everyone else help them develop nuclear power.

>hot korean babes
Those are plastic, mate.

only worst koreans can afford scraping chins and cutting eyelids

The threat can be likend to the Serbs during WW1 or Poand during WW2. It isnt a big dog, its one of those fucking yappy ankle biting purse sized dogs. It just happens to be in the same pack as a fuck off huge red dog called china.

china won't team up with the literally worst ally they could possibly chose though. If NK does anything dumb you can bet your ass china is just gonna sit and watch

Once Kim Han Sol is old enough, he will become the next leader of North Korea. Can't say anything more.

Its not a question of team up its a question of if they are willing to let a US ally have a land border with China, in this case SKorea . That said they are just as likley to invade an inevitably collapsing North Korea to install a more compliant puppet goverment, or just straight up annex the northern half of the peninsula.

The biggest threat is the 20 million refugees that will come pouring out after Dear Leader forces us to take him out. SK will be fucked.

Not a huge threat for anyone but SK, but they're barking at the big dogs for a reason. It means "we want food aid, and we want to talk." It works.

I'm just glad Kim Jong-il is dead. Kim Jong-un does missile tests and nuclear tests and shit like that, but nothing Cheon'an-tier has happened since he's been in power. I think he recognizes that reunification isn't going to happen and just wants to enjoy his comfy position.

Kim Jong-un's regime will collapse due to infighting after the North Korean nuclear missile armament program is completed.

>hot korean babes
I am sure his harem consists of kidnapped women that are definitely not korean.

Even if all their artillery gets wiped out within half an hour of war starting it's still enough time for a few hundred thousand casualties in Seoul. Because for some reason instead of building up other cities further away from the DMZ they decided to expand suburbs towards Best Korea.

>Kim'd

I thought about this, and always thought the best thing to do is to keep the border strong and keep them in the north, over a generation, hopefully SK can bring them up to speed.

Not really, North Korea has been doing this shit for fucking decades. Whenever they've been out of the news for awhile they go and do another missile launch and like clockwork everyone asks the same questions

I think as long as the fat nerdy kid is in charge, he will not allow a war that interferes with his limitless supply of candy and hot Korean bitches.

Actually I think the suburbs are mainly being expanded towards Inchon to the south west because it's already on the transport link.

This. South Korea is ran by big business, they can't see a profit in reunification so it won't happen. Military action will be delayed and delayed and delayed.

>North Korea an actual threat
Its not and it has never been. Actually its the greatest gift USA could ever imagine.

Yeah they still subscribe to sun tzu tactics, appear strong when you are weak, appear weak when you are strong. It's pretty obvious.

Says from what I can remember:

Joseon is number one!

Pretty much. Not so literally thou.

they aint swarming shit, they dont have the logistical capacity. they are only threatening as a first strike before their total defeat. it's a small, impoverished country of 22 million. they aren't invading japan lol.

>1818
>십발십발
>씨발씨발

>builds missiles
>smallest dicks
overcompensation top kek

Long Answer:
>is North Korea an actual threat or is it just the chihuahua barking at the big dogs?

NK and China aren't a threat separately, they'd have to combine their efforts and strike South Korea and Japan respectively at the same time, and both invasions would have to be executed flawlessly so that they take control before NATO or ANZUS or probably both can mobilize to intervene. Without bases in Japan and South Korea, it would be very difficult for the west to effectively counter-attack.

The US Navy seems unbeatable on paper, but without platforms in Japan or South Korea it runs into severe logistical issues, and realistically it would take at least a month to mobilize the bulk of it's aircraft carriers. Theoretically this is enough time for China and North Korea to accomplish their objectives, but it'd be a gamble, and while North Korea might be desperate enough to try it, China almost certainly isn't. Furthermore, Japan would be far from a pushover despite restrictions on it's military because it has a huge, well-educated and nationalistic population that could mobilized as militia very quickly, and non-trivial amounts of allied forces are stationed there with orders to protect the country year-round. These factors alone would put tremendous stress on an already small window of opportunity.

Short Answer:
>Realistically speaking

No.

Ha

But which is which? It's a tightrope for foreigners in Korea you know

The first is 18, the second isnt

I will fucking murder that faggot personally if he nukes Japan and harm comes to my waifu.

Seriously though. Japan would have to have some seriously bad fucking luck to be nuked again out of all the countries.

>congo
BLACKED

>Trusting bush monkies to accurately measure in a self survey

Ok

Might get a missile to Japan IF they're lucky.

Worst Korea is doomed.

Everyone else is fine though.

t. dicklet

China has lost control over them, Kim Jong Un's brother was under Chinese protection and yet the Norks assassinated him anyways.