Tick tock drumpfies

tick tock drumpfies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints_in_Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>Implying that Mexicans wants to invade their largest purchaser of illegal drugs
Seriously, when Mexico isn't corrupt and has a real standing army, then I will worry

>a large portion of your country is named after a tiny dog

Most of that is Deseret country.

The Mexican Cession was thanks largely to the Mormon Battallion's efforts. The LDS church will keep converting Mexican Lamanites. 100K joined in the past 2 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints_in_Mexico

>implying we haven't already outbred everyone in the southwest.
kek the army was formed in the womb

You can have Cali for free right now if you'll let us keep Texas and Nevada.

Sure, buddy.
I know you are LARPing, but this is kind of pushing it. Mexico is a failed state, and it will never get it's act together until they have a real revolution and take back what is theirs. That or the US purges the nation.
When this shit stops happening, and the peso rivals the dollar, then I will take Aztlan, or whatever it is called, seriously

>California puts in more into the federal government than it gets back
Literally giving us the best state in the union

Mormons will take back most of that.

All they need is a good authoritarian and a vision of greatness to whip them into shape.

My aztlan gf stole my giant framed world map and colored the southwestern states the same color as mexico

Mexicans don't have claim to California. They inherited from Spain and never did shit with it. It is rightful Anglo land.

>We Mexicans are a proud people!
Haha, okay

Yes, but that won't happen. Again, either they need to rise up themselves (something Central and South America can't really do), or have a more powerful nation purge them. I'm not being edgy, I really think the US needs to claim the land, kill every man, woman, and child, and begin rebuilding. Their Spanish is atrocious compared to the rest of the world

The LDS Church will save Mexico from the neo-Gadiantons.

Do you know what happens when those states try to leave the union?

All the spics die.

don't sell drugs kids

I can only wish
Mexico is a nation which has lasted long past its prime (granted, their prime was only a few decades in the 1800's). They are a failed nation that has no right to exist in the modern age. They are backwards people that have resorted to tribalism in its most current form. The nation is filthy, overpopulated, and a hot bed of drugs, kidnapping, and sex-trafficking.

I wish I throw emotion into this in order to explain how much I hate Mexico, because I really do hate that nation. We should have assimilated Mexico City back in 1848. We would have done more than those dirty spics ever could have

> Muy Jews are.pushing for white genocide (no proof of it)

And here you are literally. calling for genocide of a nation. God I fucking hate you fu king edgy faggots

walk into my state...I fucking dare you.

When did I ever state that Jews are pushing for "white genocide?"
I didn't. I'm not being edgy. I suppose you are part Mexican and took what I said personally. I'm sorry that you did, but you have to realize that the nation is a blight on North America

We already did m8
by the hundreds

Believing fake news.
Damn Mexicants need to stop snorting chihuahua dicks and abort some of their children.

ESTAMOS CONQUISTADORES

MANIFEST DESTINY

>tfw the Reconquista stops at the red fuckin river

BASED Oklahumans

Mormons already have most of northern Mexico, anyone that has seen that documentary about Mitt Romenys relatives fighting the drug cartels in Mexico knows what im talking about.

Drumpf
Shrumpf
Grumpf
Frumpf
Brumpf
Lumpf
Humpf
Pumpf
Klumpf
Wumpf
Thrumpf
Jumpf
Numpf
Crumpf
Blumpf

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

kek

ily user

What'd you do

its true dumfuck. but go on living in denial cause you cant believe lib paradise calif is an economic powerhouse.

If you take all the non whites and liberals, and we keep Texas, you got a deal

Question, what would Mexico do next? They take back the land somehow, what are they going to do with it then? Do they have a plan for it or in general after that?

Taking the land surely doesn't look like it would solve the problems that the nation has. These days all that pipe dream seems to be is something for people to throw out so they can bitch around the net.

Isn't this supposed to be "Se quiero Taco Bell"?

Question, what would Mexico do next? They take back the land somehow, what are they going to do with it then? Do they have a plan for it or in general after that?

Taking the land surely doesn't look like it would solve the problems that the nation has. These days all that pipe dream seems to be is something for people to throw out so they can bitch around the net.

Why do you want even more land to shit up with rancho houses and hovels? What's even the point?