>"Yes my brown friends, come in and rape to your heart's desire!"
>"A WHITE MALE?!?! DEPORT NOW!!!"

Canada YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7x1YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disgusting

>Immigration minister Ahmad Hussen
And people don't call this an invasion, Muslims have infiltrated our governments and now are using our legal system for their own benefit

There's a growing threat over in Canada and i'm sure that one day, pic related will happen

WHAT

Brought to Canada as an infant. Dutch dreamer BTFO by Canadia

Only logical solution. Also, checked.

I, for one, welcome it.

Oh no, not the Netherlands!

He should've claimed to have converted to Muslim
That guarantees your stay from the pc police

>ypur home gets infested with subhuman kebabs
>gets deported to another ruined paradise full of mudslimes

Kek

Maybe he should not have been committing assault nonstop

>Hussen
>Somali Refugee
OH, my sides!

Ripped away from family and only place he's ever known. Sounds like every sad Trump deportation on CNN. At least he's in a better place now.

>"he was convicted of more than 40 criminal charges between 1976 and 2013"
He's a worthless fucking bum. Good riddance.

>blames bipolar disorder for his criminal convictions

So you idiots think we should let immigrants who commit crimes stay?

"Van Heest was first ordered deported in January 2008 after he was found inadmissible to stay in Canada because of a 2001 conviction for assault with a weapon"
How do you stay in a country for SIXTY YEARS and not become a citizen?

Then there's the mental health defense...
I'm sorry, but you guys need to be consistent. You say Trump should be glorified for kicking out illegals then get mad at Leafs for kicking out illegals.

We're full.

I'd be happy to be deported back to Netherlands from Canada

HE HAS TO GO BACK

thatsthejoke.jpg
>Canada preaches tolerance and acceptance of immigrants while criticizing US
>Kicks out criminal immigrant

ya this law was passed a few years ago...what's absurd about this law is that if you are a second generation immigrant or even 3rd generation (I'm not sure about 3rd gen) then you will be deported aswell...

Exactly, hes degenerate criminal trash, fuck him. Shouldve deported him to Mosul

>Little America is ours. But let's face it- it always has been.
Damn

Ultra KEK

Except we don't define 'criminal immigrant' as merely undocumented.

SIXTY FUCKING YEARS

The guy was basically Canadian with zero connection to the Netherlands. And now he's been kicked out by a Muslim ayylmao looking nigger

Shit forgot link
archive.is/7x1YU

>dutch
>white
Heh

If you live in a western country and want to feel like shit, go check out who the "immigration" minister or the position closest to that is. Usually it's a fucking subhuman.

40 criminal charges bro. I mean fuck. I doubt he owned a house, car and a family. It's shitty but that's what happens when you go to another country and don't contribute.

We don't want your criminal scum.

His deportation was ordered almost a decade ago, under a conservative government you retarded faggot.

>According to court documents, Van Heest was convicted of more than 40 criminal charges between 1976 and 2013.
who gives a fuck what happens to him

I was gonna say fuck off we're full and I'm tired of the world dropping off bums on Vancouvers doorstep but then I read the actual story.

>Here since 8 months old

Make an exception his parents are retarded.

>with the Dutch
>a better place

Canada is a god damn meme kek

Doesn't change the fact he committed 40 fucking crimes lol. I mean I'm willing to look past the fact he's illegal if he contributes but to be illegal and a fucking asshole? Nah man, fuck him.It's either deportation or taking up resources in a jail cell, your call leaf.

Your thread failed fuckboy.

Canada yes!

His deportation wasn't ordered by the Muzzie

>Ripped away from family and only place he's ever known
He had over 50 years to apply for citizenship.

the Netherlands are like Europeans Canada anyway, its boring and no one really cares about it

That part you left out is that he is a career criminal who has racked up about 40 convictions over the course of his life. He needs to get the fuck out.

Amsterdam is Europe's party spot you fucking idiot. Absolutely mental place.

>And people don't call this an invasion
I'm not sure how, when you consider all of us were 90% european or greater.

>blames bipolar condiction for criminal convinctions

OH HOW TERRIBLE CLEARLY THIS OLD WHITE CRACKHEAD IS A NATIONAL TREASURE.

Fuck off back to shitrope and stay there fucking faggot german canadian.

>americans are mad we are deporting fucking crackheads

O CANADA!

"OUR" HOME AND NATIVE LAND!

it should be a criminal act to be a muslim, those filthy faggots need to go back to their sand land

Meh, he's your criminal at this point. After 60 years, he belongs to Canada.

Actually the immigration minister is red pilled and supports tough vetting.

>Japanese Man beheads person in Subway
>Clearly Mentally ill and in need of assistance

>Old man with mental illness commits crimes
>Better send him back to the Netherlands, despite living here for 60 years!

Please keep your trash

>what's absurd
What's absurd is that you actually think that's a bad thing you fucking cuck. Luckily some of us aren't fucking immigrants you dumb shitskin. My family has been here almost 400 fucking years. Lmfao @ you senpai

He was here since 8 months. He's a Canadian.

His mother is still in Canada, so no anchor baby.

Treating him as if he's not one because of a technicality and because it would be convenient is a shit attitude.

It's just against my ethics to send somebody who would have been a Canadian if their parents filled out their paperwork correctly, back to the Netherlands, because it's the easier thing for Canada to do.

I call for firmer immigration, but lets put it this way, Marilyn Monsef in Trudeaus fucking Cabinet is an illegal immigrant. She said she was born in Afghanistan when she was born in Iran, and she gets to lead the fucking government. So it's not as if the government holds everybody accountable to the rules and doing correct paperwork, they're already making exceptions.

I don't believe it's fair or consistent for the government to deport some bipolar criminal when they will look the other way, and they looked the other way during their campaign before the public found out, when it came to people part of their own party.

You know how many disabled Canadians don't do their paperwork properly? A shitton, usually the penalty is a small fine, not deportation. It feels like we're holding this guy to a higher standard because it's convenient and he's a scumbag, not because it's fair or consistent.

Way I see it, he's our problem.

Trump is weedman trudeau is anti weedman

>He was here since 8 months. He's a Canadian.
LMFAO IMMIGRANTS BTFO

shhhhh don't point out the contradictions, the civic nationalists are stroking their egos.

TOP LEL

I just read the rest of your post you fucking retard. The law says if an immigrant commits a crime they are deported. TOO BAD SO SAD. Also most of the mentally ill people are faggot rejects like germans and slavs.

>oh no guys, they are deporting a 60 year old crackhead retard, we need those retards because I feel bad :(((

AHAHAHAHAHA

>all the shitskins and shit-tier eastern european canadians shitting their pants in this thread

HAHAHAHAHA TIME TO MAKE CANADA BRITISH AGAIN BOYOS.

>tfw songbird mccain blocked Kris Kobach

Fuck you god damn retards, immigrants who commit crimes are deported, their kids can be deported too.

HAHAHAHAHA HELLO, IS THAT YOU SIR MCDONALD? BECAUSE I'M LOVING IT.

DEPORT MORE SHIT TIER WHITES WHO SHIT ON OUR BRITISH HERITAGE, SERVES EM RIGHT FOR NOT ASSIMILATING AFTER 50 GOD DAMN YEARS HAHAHAHA.

I'm against it only because of the circumstances.

A shitskin islamist deports a white guy but lets his own people rape and steal and kill.

It's disgusting. Someone should put a bullet in that sack of shit.

Here's the consistency. The Netherlands shouldn't take this criminal. Happy?

All "undocumented" immigrants are criminals. They broke the law when they decided to stay in the country illegally after all..

>And people don't call this an invasion, Muslims have infiltrated our governments and now are using our legal system for their own benefit
we britain now

Wait, how is Canada that based?