Th-th-the idea that black lives matter is just absurd. Statistically speaking black lives DON'T matter

>Th-th-the idea that black lives matter is just absurd. Statistically speaking black lives DON'T matter.

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCZMWCrHsOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're all pink inside, ergo the same
you literally cannot refute this

ben is great, he needs to stop being a manlet though.

I'd like him more if he stopped being a jew.

I'm gonna say fuck niggers, so not Ben

I would actually listen to this guys talks and stuff if he didn't have a dreadful kikey voice

Mammals are pink on the inside......all walrus lives matter

Stop talking about this pos.

He shilled against Trump. He's no better than Egg McMuffin at this point.

Sup Forums I'm scared. I realized that racists are right. Black people are less intelligent and commit more crime. It's a fact. What do I do?

Hope I get caught up in a BLM protest traffic jam some day so I can blast this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=DCZMWCrHsOU

Vote against welfare and never relax around blacks

Why does he debate SJWs and niggers?

It's like pitting Plato against a college kid who smoked weed and watched fight club once.

Any debates against intellectual heavyweights?

Stock up on chicken and prepare yourself for a son in law called Leroy.

That's not wrong. If anything its humans' lives that matter the least.

Oh I just noticed that you are in Austria. Stock up on falafel and prepare yourself for a son in law called achmed.

At least he has chicken.

>Vote against welfare and never relax around blacks

doubles of thruth

It's uncontrollable

Human lives are important......many have been mis-classified as humans though

That you Leroy?

Lament the fact that you can't say this in your own country without being arrested. Probably. I don't really keep up with the retrogressive hatespeech laws in various Europoor countries.

People from the middle east have incestuous tendencies. They are literal genetic garbage.
I can't say that, or I'll be thrown in prison, because of hatespeech. Is this thoughtcrime?

pretty much

Yes it is, you are very naughty. Retreat to the Tyrol and start practising on your crossbow.....ge achmed to wear the apple

ods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

What is your favourite colour?

oy vey, BAD GOY.
niggers are only violent because they don't have enough money!
niggers will be productive members of society if we give them (more of) your tax dollars!

But rich black people score worse than poor white people on IQ tests. Are you trying to trick me, Mr. Merchant?

n-no, goy!
be more progressive, you sound very racist right now!!
blacks in high income brackets still face systematic oppression, which makes them act out!
The only way to solve black violence to put more blacks in positions of power to fix the systematic oppression!

How can there be systematic opression if black people are allowed into medical school with lower SAT scores than white people?
How do black people in power solve problems, when the racial division under Obama just got worse?
It almost seems like you're trying to push an agenda.

oy gevalt, you dumb goy. Black people can't be privileged in a white society, it's literally not possible.
on behalf of all white people i just want to say that i recognise my privilege and i think all other white men can agree with me when i say this: we need to bring in REAL equality.
white males like myself have exploited the poor negroids and women for too long, and it's time we did something about it.
white males are scourge on this earth, it's time we did something about them- I-I mean people like me.

double jew going on here. Iq tests are for effeminate liberal elitist.

It might have been SAT scores, but I guess that is some kind of IQ test?
Maybe you are right, the media tells me the same thing and you have nothing to do with the media, do you?
It's not like multiculturism ever failed or something.

being smart is for liberals. They don't realize the real way to be smart is to be dumbn.

It certainly seems to help reproduction.

>taking on 7 people at once where ever he goes
>tells a disgusting tranny to HIS face that he's mentally ill, on live television no less.

source?