SUSPENDED FROM TWITTER

Wow, I literally just posted the news video of Obama's DOJ covering up for a terrorist on twitter, THEN I GET SUSPENDED.

This is fucking outrageous. They're trying to hide it so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/williamlegate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek " goebbels of meme warfare "

memes so good, they almost got away with killing jews. kek

You gave them waaaaay too many reasons to ban you.

nigger, there's literal fucking nazis and cp on twitter, aaaand they ban my ass. making another account right now with different emblem

Good.

strange.

Gab.ai will save us from twitter's bullshit

Gab ai is shit though
Like comparing Voat to Reddit

bruh I've gotten 2 twitter accounts suspended and i suspect my other 2 are muted as fuck.

If only it had more active users. I literally get like 50 ppl following me there cause the community is so small and every follows whoever they see. I barely even post too

si, voat is to Sup Forums as reddit is to twitter

>has swastika on profile pic
>"I got suspended because of the video"
Remove your hateful content, and submit an appeal via Twitter's build in system. Guaranteed fix.

never seen a better comparison in all my years

b-b-b-b-but everybody else has swastikas!

>that 'who to follow' list

Report them. It's a slow fight, and you're part of the people who are being removed from the community.

why would I report someone just because they have a swastika, or for being a fascist, or for even being a retard, that would just make me as guilty as those who try to kill free speech

>"OBONGO IS FINISHED"
>Who to follow: Barack Obama

>swastika in profile pic
>I AM THE GOEBBLES

This is like those cringelords who walked into a police station to file a complaint while they were wearing ski masks and slung with AK-74's at the low and ready. Did you really not know what to expect when you made an account on Twitter? Judging from the fact that you wrote everything in all caps, I'm guessing you're really that stupid, but on the off chance that you are over 14 years old, just make a new account and keep the cringe to a minimum. Twitter is a liberal website that bans conservative speech. We need good meme warriors to infiltrate, but there is no place for a semi-retarded child like yourself.

Probably because he followed another political figure, like Trump.

that's like saying any knife is hateful because people can use a knife in a hateful way

first time you were banned? welcome to the fight.
ive already lost 2 accounts this election cycle for naming the jew.

jokes on you, i'm acting retarded on purpose. it isn't like i'm going to be a respected serious voice of the twitter community, hurr durr.

So what DID you expect?

there's SJW's who are the definition of retardation, BUT I'M THE RETARD??

I didn't ask about SJW's. I asked what you expected would happen when you walked into a liberal website and started an account with a swastika in the profile photo.

SHUT IT DOWN

you're right lol

that is pretty outrageous

> 3 followers
> get banned

One of your followers is a piece of shit that reported you. There is no way you have the impression count to warrent a ban otherwise.

> t. a pretty offensive dude on Twitter that has yet to be banned despite 12k followers.

following 3 people . kys lol

I wonder if those pedophile accounts are still up from a few months back?

I've been locked within minutes for mentioning Brian Podesta.

Always appeal, that way they have to expend man-hours on you.

Also, always click the ads for companies like Washington Post, since it costs them like $8-$14 per unique click.

bet they still are. alot more I bet

THEY JUST DID IT AGAIN TO ME. I EDITED OUT THE SWASTIKA AND I POSTED THE SAME VIDEO AND THEY STILL SUSPENDED ME!

I highly doubt that you were unsuspended that quickly, especially at 2:45 am EST. It usually takes about a day for them to reactivate my account after I get enough reports for the system to put me in auto time out or temporary suspension.

Maybe if you weren't parading around like a fucking nazi 10 year old they wouldn't ban you.

You have no right to be there, only a privilege, which they're not obligated to provide.

Delicious tears though. Your buttmad is beautiful.

delete cookies, clear history, change ip, get a google voice number, make a new account.
jesus fuck, babby's first fake twitter account.

>$8 -$14 per unique click

please explain lol, you have my interest

@jack handed over full operational control of twitter to the DNC. they find the very very weak people who are trying to build some stupid app. they make them powerful then take control of the company.

Clear your cookies. Twitter was letting me make accounts and shit and then banning them almost right away. Cleared my cookies and now it's working

I'm not suspended but I'm definitely muted or some shit. I went from getting like 50K impressions a week to hardly any.

Most ads are CPC, which stands for "cost-per-click", where the advertisers bid on clicks. For a high conversion audience like Twitter, that price tends to be pretty high.

There's also the option for CPM, meaning "cost-per-mille", with "mille" meaning thousands -- in which case they're paying per thousand impressions and you clicking the ad means nothing.

fucking twitter man. remember when web 2.0 was this fresh new idea? those websites are all cucked now. where's web 3.0?

twitter.com/williamlegate

That is @Jack's new replacement the DNC is throwing away Twitter and building up the next big scam

Sauce on gif?

ff7

There are good memes and there are bad memes
[spoiler] WHY HAS GOD ABANDONED US?[/spoiler]

Gay

wish i'd ignored you. easily one of the top 10 games of my youth.

why would you ask for sauce on that?
literally any fucking vidya made on ps1 looks like that
the fuck is wrong with you?

only rural and suburban retards believe wikileaks, all city people know they are russian agents.

I'm surprised I haven't been suspended yet, my other accounts got suspended for far more subtle shit

Yeah I REALLY believe this post is what got you banned and not all your shitposting / trolling.

OP is, as always, a faggot.

Reported for underage.

Twitter doesn't ban IPs they use your cache to do it

Clear Twitter cookies (or just clear all cache)

goes the same for reddit.

I should say after deleting cookies... you have to create a new account before logging in or they will spike your cache again...

So you was only pretending is what your saying?

Just use throwaway email services to make a new one.

If you're not a dickless cuck that toes the line you should expect to get banned often on Twitter.

you need a phone number and an email.

they lock accounts that don't have phone numbers associated.

I've gotten banned for benign accounts.

They are reading your cookies and anyone that has any from Sup Forums they are suspending almost immediately even if you dont post anything.

This is part of their plan to "clean up the site and reduce elements of harassment."

Which is just another way of saying that we are too persuasive and that we needed to all be dealt with.

I think I'll probably catch a ban for this

Try using a different browser.