The israel lobby and the Iraq war

The secret about the Israel lobby pushing the US towards war with Iraq has been out in the open for awhile now, but most people aren't aware of it.

Here's a debate between Columbia scholar John Mearsheimer and Abraham Foxman of the Anti-defamation league.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj-fK224VkI

Anti-semitism is abhorrent and destructive. Keep the talk about how the lobby damages US interests.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUe8QL3dco0
youtube.com/results?search_query=alpha company iraq diary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begi
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html
fortune.com/2016/03/21/aipac-israel-lobby-election-2016/
un.org/apps/news/printinfocusnews.asp?nid=354
youtube.com/watch?v=htmO1Cyl73s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_opinion_in_the_United_States_on_the_invasion_of_Iraq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this a picture of those Jews posting lewd photos to entice other Jews to join the military?

You might wonder, why the US so set on aggression towards Iran, despite it not being a credible threat to it?

Again, the lobby is at work.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUe8QL3dco0

Everybody likes to start a war every once in a while. Look at Australia. They fucking started shotting at emus just to do it.

Israel is our ally.
This is just one of many reasons that our war was justified.

>US so set on aggression towards Iran, despite it not being a credible threat to it?
Only Russia is a credible threat to us in that regard.
If millions of deaths aren't 'credible' to you.

>donates money to your parties
>becomes your ally

I buy McDonalds. DEFEND ME AMERICAAA

>The American Jewish organizations and communities were against a war. It was the Israelis and the Israel lobbies and organization which wanted it.
Seems like a fairly accurate observation on his behalf. I guess this is why we're always getting spammed with how Israelis are the "good" ones and that they're the harmless "nationalists" and that it's the diaspora Jews that are the ones we should be focusing on. Oh, JIDF how easy it is to see through your shit.

You should include a synopsis about what your video is about.
It's probably just for you to generate ad revenue, isn't it? You haven't demonstrated honesty, so I'm probably right.

WMDs:
Extended-range missiles:
youtube.com/results?search_query=alpha company iraq diary

that's what happens when females ever live together in a dormitory environment, especially modern militaries

>>donates money to your parties>becomes your ally
Oh, Canada.
I see why you put that in your national anthem. It's what everyone says when they have to deal with you.

Yeah. Tiny Israel is donating insignificant amounts of money, which is dictating our actions.

Not the fact that they do more than all other countries combined to stop the muzzie threat. Not that they are the only democracy there. Not the advanced tech they contribute.
Nope. It's bribes.

What millions of deaths related to Iran are you referring to here?

Are you suggesting that Iran has killed millions recently, or that it intends to in the near future?

You forgot to explain how you dindu nuffin and dem JOOOS dey sto yo moneys.
How much oil money do you make with these posts?

>Not the fact that they do more than all other countries combined to stop the muzzie threat.
In their country. Not America or Europe. Israel's main enemies aren't targeting America or Europe.

>You forgot to explain how you dindu nuffin and dem JOOOS dey sto yo moneys.
I was fairly reasonable with my post I think. Not one part was about "dem JOOOS" as you claimed. I actually defended the American Jews if you learn to read properly. But I guess any criticism of Israel automatically makes me a Jew hater?

>What millions of deaths related to Iran are you referring to here?
Nuclear weapons, champ. Ballistic missiles. Foreign legions in surrounding countries. Tech exchange with North Korea.
You should follow the news.

Whats wrong with "beauty" number 3 ? she has a remarkable expression on her face , and the height of her head must be measured in imperial feet.

>2 billion dollars going to 200 politicians is insignificant
>millionaire evangelists flying around in private jets telling their congregations the rapture will only begin when the Holy Land is reclaimed for the Jews

They also elected a fucking terrorist to be Prime Minister.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begin

>Begin ordered an attack on the British military and administrative headquarters at the King David Hotel following a request from the Haganah, although the Haganah's permission was later rescinded. The King David Hotel bombing resulted in the destruction of the building's southern wing, and 91 people, mostly British, Arabs, and Jews, were killed.

>HURRR OUR ALLIES

>In their country. Not America or Europe.
Everywhere. I'm surprised you've missed all of this.

>I was fairly reasonable with my post I think
Not at all.
>spammed with how Israelis are the "good" ones and that they're the harmless "nationalists"
What website do you see that on? The only thing on Sup Forums is Nazis who claim their failures in life is due to a shadowy group who keeps them down.
>Oh, JIDF how easy it is to see through your shit.
Every country, company and organization of any size, everywhere, spends money on their image online, with paid posting, placement, etc.
>I actually defended the American Jews
That's mighty white of you. The other ones are bad, though.
It's ironic to see this coming from SA.

Even if the Iranian's were to acquire military grade nuclear weaponry, it is improbable they would use it. The US and Israel would certainly annihilate them.

To demonstrate US willingness to do so, there has been rumblings for many years about regime change there, even though we know they do not have such weapons.

I am curious - do you believe that Iran is suicidal?

Yep.

Nah these pics and the other ones from instagram and such are not to convince kikes to join the IDF they are to convince goys to support israel.

>OMG ISRAELI GIRLS ARE SOOO HAWT

billion dollars going to 200 politicians is insignificant
Citation needed.
>millionaire evangelists flying around in private jets telling their congregations the rapture will only begin when the Holy Land is reclaimed for the Jews
That has zero to do with Jewery, sport.

>They also elected a fucking terrorist >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begi
This is toxic levels of stupid.
We elected the terrorist George Washington.
Just because Canadians were content to live as vassals, everyone else must, also?

>mostly British, Arabs, and Jews, were killed.
>i demand war with no casualties!1!

>Everywhere. I'm surprised you've missed all of this.
Could you show me how Israel stops Palestinians and Hezbollah from attacking America and Europe then? And a higher rate than most countries combined as you said?
>Not at all.
Yes I was, because I was posting facts. Even the ADL acknowledged that the Israeli lobbies and organizations were more for it than local Jewish communities and organizations.
>Every country, company and organization of any size, everywhere, spends money on their image online, with paid posting, placement, etc.
JIDF doesn't mean you're getting paid. There all types of shilling that's done for free on here. Nazis, Muslims and Jews. I'm being fair with this.
>It's ironic to see this coming from SA.
Why? Because I don't fit your the persona you want? The typical conspiracy riddle "anti semite"? You're assuming way too much of me. I'm entitled to criticize any country. I've seen Israelis do the same as me. This doesn't mean I hate them or that I'm anti Zionist. Quit being so sensitive.

>shit posting
>fake news

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html

>Could you show me how Israel stops Palestinians and Hezbollah from attacking America and Europe then? And a higher rate than most countries combined as you said?
Or plenty of other Jihadist groups that try to do the same, but at a higher and larger rate than all other countries combined as you claimed.

Antisemitism is degenerate. Pic of sexy Jew

>it is improbable they would use it.
Their national goal is the destruction of the enemies of Allah, and every action they take internationally furthers that goal.
Look up what's happening in Syria and Yemen today.
>The US and Israel would certainly annihilate them.
Ridiculous. We could have at any time in the last 50 years. We can today.

>I am curious
You are not intellectually curious at all. You don't know about anything that's going on today or historically.

How much to the Saudis pay per post?

Evan Rachel Wood isn't Jewish you cockholder.

>Could you show me how Israel stops Palestinians and Hezbollah from attacking America and Europe then?
I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously. This is, and I don't use this word lightly...retarded. You have a complete lack of knowledge of current events.

Uh, yes she is. More sexy Jews to prove antisemitism is degenerate

>AIPAC bribes politicians to see things their way

Incorrect. There is no bribery going on. AIPAC acts as an organizer to its mob of wealthy donors, which then channel tremendous amounts of money to the lobby's preferred candidates.
fortune.com/2016/03/21/aipac-israel-lobby-election-2016/

And donations are but one approach to influence. People in prominent positions in media and government are part of the lobby, or sympathetic to it. Their effectiveness in influencing policy is rarely overstated.

Even Bill Clinton said that nobody knows lobbying quite like them.

It should be a simple answer from you. You made the claim, not me. Don't duck out if you can't answer, just admit you wrong on that.

You're just quoting propaganda with no sources.
Here's an actual red pill for you, princess:

WMDs:
The nerve agent VX is one of the most toxic ever developed.
Iraq has declared that it only produced VX on a pilot scale, just a few tonnes and that the quality was poor and the product unstable. Consequently, it was said, that the agent was never weaponised. Iraq said that the small quantity of agent remaining after the Gulf War was unilaterally destroyed in the summer of 1991.
UNMOVIC, however, has information that conflicts with this account. There are indications that Iraq had worked on the problem of purity and stabilization and that more had been achieved than has been declared. Indeed, even one of the documents provided by Iraq indicates that the purity of the agent, at least in laboratory production, was higher than declared.

Scarlett Johanssen isn't even hot. She looks semi retarded.

This really makes the dindus mad.
They see themselves, but with a real woman they could never get.

Nothing. Nuke mecca and israel.

BTW Israel is full of fucking muslims.

>Unironically calling "Scarlett Johanssen" not hot
homo

>>AIPAC bribes politicians to see things their way
You made up a quote, then assigned it to me, then debunked it.
Lol.

They stop them by killing them.
Read the news.

no change in sight...

So is Australia.

I unironically support Greater Israel. We need to make the Middle East Great Again

hot desu, would marry

Yes on their territory. These aren't people that are on their way to America or Europe (Hamas, Hezbollah) to conduct terrorist attacks. Not the ones Israel is fighting. So I'm still waiting for your evidence on this...

>Antisemitism is degenerate
This

Hey goy

what a god
gay antigay is on another level

4 2 1 3

Piss off Kike.
USA is the only country that has more jews than Israel.

That's why it is the greatest country on Earth.

WE ARE YOUR BEST ALLY GOYIM AND IF YOU DISAGREE WE WILL SUE YOU FOR ANTISEMITISM
OPEN YOUR BORDERS NOW

גוייאים מהדחדב מלבמ לרמןד לשןד ךשדגחב ךלש גוגל תרגום

>The lobby was more interested in attacking Iran than Iraq

That doesn't demonstrate that they weren't interested in the 2003 invasion.

From 0:25 on there's clear evidence that the Israel lobby actively worked to ensure the invasion would happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=htmO1Cyl73s

In the OP video, Mearsheimer mentions a Howard Kohr, executive director of AIPAC in 2003 bragging that the organization succeeded in their lobby in favour of the Iraq war.

We should examine very closely any agents that played a part in leading us to the Iraq war, the 21st centuries most atrocious foreign policy disaster.

Sadly, many of the people who advocated for it still wield power.

but they all marry goyim, soon we will have invisible jews you can't even detect in control of the usa

The cost of freedom.

Jews are white. 1 Mac chapter 12 biblicaly proves it. I embrace Jews as my white brothers! Shema Yisrael YHWH Echad!

the invasion was good, no one said stay there for 1000000 years tho.
blow it up and gtfo.. 0 american casualties. easy !

you silly goyim forgot Iran so now they took over Iraq and the situation is much worse for the jews

would be better to have saddam balancing iran than this shameful goyimurican tragedy

>Anti-semitism is abhorrent and destructive
KYS KIKE FAGGOT

I agree. Reinstate Biblical borders, share the land 'tween Jews and Christians.

>Anti-semitism is abhorrent and destructive
shut the fuck up you dumb kike

See

>bragging that the organization succeeded in their lobby in favour of the Iraq war.
90% of Americans were in favor of the war.
This includes both Clintons and Kerry.

Picrelated is a humorous representation of verifiable fact.
Remember the ricin mailings, the Tampa airplane, the Beltway sniper?
Leftists conveniently never do.

Arabs have destroyed all ethnic groups in the middle east,now mad that Jews reversed it on a tiny piece of land..

Europe and Murica prefer to see Islamic Arabizem all over the land including Judea&Samaria. SAD!

antisemitism is the new autism.
jews are pretty high tech tier

All the western nations who opposed us (Germany, France, etc), Russia, plus UN SecGen Koffi and his son, made millions on saddams oil-for-food and/or selling weapons to him. Russia opposed us because they were selling weapons to Saddam...an act of war.
That's why they opposed it. Euros are the only people since Japan in the 1930's, and the whole world in 1989, who have went to war specifically for oil (Libya).

WMDs:
The investigation of these rockets is still proceeding. Iraq states that they were overlooked from 1991 from a batch of some 2,000 that were stored there during the Gulf War. This could be the case. They could also be the tip of a submerged iceberg. The discovery of a few rockets does not resolve but rather points to the issue of several thousands of chemical rockets that are unaccounted for.

Goddam it user point your weapons at the enemy, not your own foot.

>but most people aren't aware of it.
Everyone and their dog knows Israel holds America's leash and the only reason Israel exists is because America is protecting it.

im huge fan of how israel survive surrounded by arabs chimpouts, good job my dear friend

Canada made out like literal bandits.

WMDs:
500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq, Pentagon says - CNN
www.cnn.com/2008/US/07/07/iraq.uranium/index.html?_s=PM:US
Jul 07, 2008 · The United States secretly shipped out of Iraq more than 500 tons of ... of materials to Canada "Yellowcake" uranium ... be sent by truck to ...

We found a lot of WMDs in Iraq.
It turns out Bush was a liberal, too.
He would have lost his re-election, but the left is so stupid, they ran Kerry. Lulz were had.

bluepilled bigot: the post

it's like a physical manifestation of the Israel lobby

>Everyone and their dog knows Israel holds America's leash
But anyone with an IQ above that of a dog laughs at that.
>the only reason Israel exists is because America is protecting it.
No, but we help as much as we can. They've demonstrated that they can handle themselves in war.

See the post right above yours, princess.

Protip: when you post, try to keep your hurt feelings in check.

Israel's methods for survival in the area are genius. Get all your enemies to fight each other so they are too weak to fight you.

Problem is, they've applied that strategy to the whole world, and I don't really like the USA being fucked with.

I concur. 3 would be higher if she didn't have such a golem face.

Side benefits of the Justified and Necessary Iraq invasion:
Libya had an active nuke development program.
Our Iraq invasion scared him. He gave it all to us.

Without the war, Europe wouldn't have been able to attack Libya for it's oil.

So...
Israel made Bashir be such a dick that his country rose up...then made Russia invade...made the Iranians and Saudis proxy war in Yemen...
Fuck, you think Israelis are gods. No wonder you feel so inadequate. To you, there's literally nothing they can't do.

Huh i know that girl.

>Before the invasion in March 2003, polls showed 47-60% of the US public supported an invasion, dependent on U.N. approval

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_opinion_in_the_United_States_on_the_invasion_of_Iraq

It is true, the foreign policy establishment in the US was in favor of the war. The community is also united in its support of Israel.

It is also true, that many of the neo-cons who were the architects of the war were also closely affiliated with the Israel lobby, or members of it.

Agreeing with the Lobby's view that US must act as a guardian for Israel worsens the Israel Palestine issue by giving Israel free reign to act as a colonizer, wastes huge amounts of US aid on an already wealthy nation, and leads to US lives lost in the form of military interventions in the middle east and in terrorist responses that those interventions generate, not to mention the chaos the natives of Arab lands suffer when they get caught up in the US's 'protection' efforts.

Another side benefit of the Justified and Necessary Iraq invasion:
Remember the Lebanese street demonstrations, demanding that the US invade them so they could have a free election?
Ok, not really a benefit, but the feelz/lulz combo was awesome.

Israel is our puppet state lol. It's kind of obvious. US and U.K. basically annexed land and gave it to the Jews so we'd have protection of the waters and for the oil. Not to mention foothold for killin sandniggers. I have nothing against Israel. Personally I think Israelis are based. They've been killin sandniggers for us for awhile

Dear Rebbe, would you be a real mensch and kindly suggest that it be shut down? Sorry for the bad goyishness.

I can't get into Israeli chicks, i've no problem with Israeli's, but their women look like trannies.

Khazar Slavs have zero to do with the historical Holy Lands, until the 1948 Invasion of Palestine

USA gives 2 billion per year to Israel. The Iraq war costed more than 2 trillion. That's a pretty expensive puppet.

If the US spent that on education, infrastructure, or healthcare, the US would be better place.

id take a Jew over a sand nigger anyway. Israelis are based as fuck. American Jews are fags. I hope Israel burns Palestine to glass with white phosphorus and nukes. Sand niggers deserve nothing less. I'd like to see Israel btfo all sand nigger countries. Except Afghanistan. I think afghanis are pretty fucking raw and don't consider them sand niggers. More like mountain niggers with sand complexion.

REMINDER FOR JEW HATING GOYIM:
When Israel blew up Iraq's nuclear reactor(which was built by FRANCE), Ronald Regan started a diplomatic crisis with Israel,suspended all weapon shipments to Israel(up until a new government was formed in Israel)

We also destroyed the Syrian Nuclear reactor(north korean built), first sent soldiers to the ground to test the soil&see weather it's active,then airstriked it.. again you goyim sanctioned Israel..

Same thing with Lebanon,we were about to destroy those terrorists>you forced us out

In gaza>forces us to sign anti israeli "cease fire" agreements, we cease Hamas fires

the egypt-israel peace agreement, carter, the jew hater, forced egypt NOT to take Gaza back and annex it, that's why we that problem with those crazy Bedouins to this very day

tons of more stuff but that's enough i guess

The filthy goyim are idiots.

>arch 2003, polls showed 47-60% of the US public supported an invasion, dependent on U.N. approval
Your facts are wrong.
If you want to quote a source, go to a polling site. Don't edit a wiki page and then cite it.

>who were the architects of the war were also closely affiliated with the Israel lobby
This demonstrates your lack of critical thinking.
>A exists, therefore B
>therefore
>Agreeing with the Lobby's view
This is grade-school level thinking.
>US lives lost in the form of military interventions in the middle east and
Wars always involve loss.
>in terrorist responses that those interventions generate,
So...when we are attacked by terrorists, we shouldn't respond because terrorists will attack. Genius!1!
>not to mention the chaos the natives of Arab lands suffer
Omg. Dude. Many less goatfuckers died before our invasion. Google up some data on the father of Bashir.
One time, a town opposed him. He ringed it with artillery and destroyed it to the last infant.
Saddam killed over 100,000 Shiites in his south, in one campaign. Millions died in the Iran-Iraq war. 5000 Kurds, whole families, in one gas attack.
You only oppose our war because you have no idea what goes on in this world.

>If the US spent that on education, infrastructure, or healthcare, the US would be better place.
The US spends more than your nation's GDP on every one of those things, they are crony/graft sinkholes. Grow up.

bullshit
Israel is the puppet of america.. we get less than 4% of your foreign aid

it's not 2B its almost 4b.. but in weapons, not money.. and you get tons of intelligence,technology, feedback for your weapons,forces israel to buy only your shit etc

bullshit
Israel is the puppet of america.. we get less than 4% of your foreign aid

it's not 2B its almost 4b.. but in weapons, not money.. and you get tons of intelligence,technology, feedback for your weapons,forces israel to buy only your shit etc

More and more Israeli politicians (all on the right side) starting to be against the US aid(while supporting alliance).. including top Netanyahu's Likud party

>If the US spent that on education, infrastructure, or healthcare, the US would be better place
No, they would have no money. Foreign aid sent to Israel is a drop in the ocean and it is worth every penny. Foreign aid sent to Palestine on the other hand....

>The Iraq war costed more than 2 trillion.
Even our retarded leftists don't go out that far.

They say less, and include expenses that would have happened anyway, like soldiers' regular pay, housing, fuel, etc.
It's like you think that a man gets sealed away after boot camp with zero expenses.

>If the US spent that on education, infrastructure, or healthcare, the US would be better place.
We've spent $20 trillion on welfare since the '60's, and have the same results as if we'd spent nothing.

Your brain must still be in mint condition.

love that image name, thanks for good lolz!

Sand niggers must die. Take em all out. Even Saudi Arabia. They're all fucking animals. Spare Afghanistan though.

>Ronald Regan started a diplomatic crisis with Israel,
Do you have any links or relevant quotes to go with your friendly fire, user?
All of your points lack one thing: context.
There was still hope on all sides that Arafat wouldn't sell out his people back then.