Don't do the crime if you can't do the crime

Don't do the crime if you can't do the crime
Sex should only be done within marriage lads

9news.com.au/world/2017/03/09/17/05/engaged-couple-arrested-in-dubai-after-surprise-pregnancy

>A South African man and his fiancée have spent almost two months behind bars in Dubai after authorities discovered the woman was pregnant.
>Ms Nohai was complaining of stomach cramps which were diagnosed to be the early stages of a pregnancy.
>Before the couple could celebrate the doctor notified the authorities who arrested the pair for having sex before marriage.

>"I can imagine the hell she is going through. It must feel as if she is being raped by the authorities." Ms Culverwell said

Burn the coal

Pay the toll

But Islam is a feminist religion and Mohammed himself was a feminist too!

>It must feel as if she is being raped by the authorities
anything bad that ever happens to a woman is raaape

bad grade on an exam? it must feel as if she is being raped by her professor.

raining on her wedding day? it must feel as if she is being raped by God.

forcibly penetrated in a dark alley? it must feel as if she is being raped by a rapist.

>india
>muslim

>leaf

>fuck shitskin
>get arrested

someone tell me why islam isn't a based religion again

>>Before the couple could celebrate

90% of them end up being single mothers. I doubt the negro would celebrate having an unplanned baby

Based UAE

Yes, Sharia law now - fucking tight-ass prude.

Dubai is in Arab Emirates. Mombai is Indian also like 20% of the India is muslim

Welcome to Sharia Law.

Now stone her for being a whore

Kek.

>American education

Roasties btfo

>tfw i thought Dubai was in Saudi Arabia until last month

wtf i love sharia law now

i don't like that law at all!

but when you visit one country you should follow its laws.Mudslimes menage society order with that and it's definitely working better for them than us, you don't get to shit it up.

i would even justify not following the laws of your country OVER the ones of a country you are visitin, because it's not up to you toprotest and challenge them, you are but a guest.

I sincerely hope they will get to unblock the situation; probably marriage would be the expected solution, but apparently they won't let them do it.

>Mr Culverwell's mother said she had contacted the Ukrainian embassy in hopes of granting the pair permission to be married in prison however the request was denied by a judge.

Yeesh lmao. "Hey guys I'll just return the stuff I stole." It's too late. Anyway, if I were a bureaucrat in their country, I'd first learn how to spell bureaucrat without spellcheck, and then just order a fake marriage certificate printed up and mailed there. Might not work, but worth a shot.

It's good. White liberals need to know that Sharia Law goes against their entire belief system

Dude, she'll probably get beaten.

I know foreigners can get whipped for having alcohol in Iran.

>Sex should only be done within marriage lads

>inside marriage lads
>inside
>marriage lads

So Sup Forums is usually enraged by the idea of anything but muh traditional pure Christian marriage but of course is against punishing people for doing things outside of it when it is Muslims calling the shots.

>going to Dubai as a woman
Idiotic coalburner got what she deserved.

you have proven that you are truly american. great job!

Enh says she faces a year in jail. Crummy, but it could be worse. At least they are not killing her. She'll go home and write her book about how it was so awful and the feminists will give her lots of money.

Sounds suspiciously like fake news.

We want people to want to be good.

Doing good things because some brown man might cut your hands off if you don't is not the way to live

That's why you have sex after marriage.

This, the hypocrisy of the left should be exposed like this. Muslims are more "far-right" than the "alt-right"

only stormfag autists care about muh pure waifu

Why don't they just say they fucked and she got preggers before they arrived?

As long as they didn't have sex in Dubai, they didn't break the local laws.

Yeah, and that is like 30% of this site at least!

Thieves deserve to have their hands cut off desu. Maybe niggers would think twice if they knew that was the punishment

Well, if that's the case, consider her lucky.

Just mark it down as the price you pay for deciding to vacation in a Muslim Country that wasn't Turkey

lol that dystopia.

Except for the part that almost every comment here is in full support of them getting arrested for premarital sex. And Sup Forums as an entity is in full support of laws against premarital sex with the consequence of jail time.

You guys support many of these barbaric cultures like Islam that liberals should be vocally against but aren't,

>I know foreigners can get whipped for having alcohol in Iran.
Regardless from what I hear young Iranians are pretty degenerate

>Triggered by burger's apathy regarding international geography
You know why us burgers don't give a shit about foreign geography?
Because why the fuck would we ever leave america?

>b-b-but Dubai is so progressive!
>look at all those fancy cars and giant skyscrapers!
>A-Americans must be jealous

Dubai is a weird place. I went to some sketchy areas but nobody looked twice at me other than attempting to sell me shit. Most of the police there are undercover so you never know when one's going to nab you for pickpocketing and cut off your arm.

On the other hand if you're a white tourist they treat you like you're made of money. There's a misconception that you can't get alcohol in Dubai. You can, but it's just really fucking expensive.

Well, you treat your own differently than you do foreigners, obviously.

Little Achmed the 500th may get scolded for going out and listening to rock music and drinking beer, but Joe Blow is getting whipped for selling it.

actually the law is way too relaxed as it is, we need harsher punishments in north america and fines and penalties that don't favor the wealthy.

If you're caught speeding and you're a millionaire, it's a literal joke, you pay the $200 or 300 and laugh as you continue speeding. You don't learn a lesson from that. If you're piss poor and you get fined for speeding, that might mean you can't pay your rent or buy food that month. Shits fucked.

Let's see Sup Forums supports having hands cut off for thieving, jail time for premarital sex, publicly shaming clothing that shows skin or in some cases banning it, religious states, segregation, long prison sentences for drugs, prison time for transexuals or transvestites, and somehow you guys aren't radical islamists?

It's true that radical people arrive at the same point eventually.

>>"I can imagine the hell she is going through. It must feel as if she is being raped by the authorities." Ms Culverwell said

What the fuck is wrong with women?

kek'd

Right, because getting a job with no hands is easy...
You don't want him on welfarebux for years in prison, you'd apparently prefer him on welfarebux for life at home...
Might want to workshop that idea a bit

Not to mention the ridiculous potential lawsuits for cutting off the wrong hand (surgeons do it plenty often, you really think some prison guard or cop is more reliable?) or the wrong person's hands.

See The only country that really matters is our own.

I'm actually Muslim, you twat. These harsh punishments exist as a deterrent, and they are very effective, unlike your progressive mollycoddling and overflowing prison systems. Look up the crime statistics in Muslim countries and get back to me

And we stormfags aren't enraged by these kinds of Islamic laws.

We just want shitskins out of our countries.

My wife has Been there, beautiful place, Just cover your knees and shoulders while shopping and you're fine. They serve alcohol in the hotels but it's very expensive. Just dont Be a degenerate.

>Going to dubai

Kek

This is almost as funny as how Dubai thinks it will ever be successful as a tourist destination.

>Implying speeding is a real crime
>Tell me why we need laws on speed when we already force people to be insured or bonded with the state to cover potential damages?

You should get that retardation checked out, bud. Looks debilitating.

You don't get your hand cut off for petty theft or stealing out of need, or without witnesses to the crime and surefire evidence. The point is deterring grand theft and fraud from taking place , something our justice system simply does not do

As much as I fucking hate Islam this guy is somewhat right. When I was in Dubai I was in plenty of situations where I could have gotten mugged or pickpocketed. Nobody did. I saw no homeless people or beggars in the city due to the strict anti-vagrancy laws, and there were no black people chimping out because there were undercover cops everywhere.

There needs to be a happy medium between beheading somebody for slandering goat-fucker Mohammad and the shit system we have in the US.

>Sup Forums is 1 person
wew

Based Dubai

Is it your first time on Sup Forums? Not everyone is honest you know

Nice. Islam sounding better and better with each day.

>this many qualifiers O.O
>without witnesses to the crime and surefire evidence
Witnesses AND surefire evidence
>prevent grand theft and fraud
>Maybe niggers would think twice if they knew that was the punishment
>implying they'd think first or even at all lol

My issue with harsher sentencing is that I think it's currently used too often for crimes of desperation rather than malice.
I believe that harsh sentencing acts as a deterrent only for premeditated crimes and only if the increased penalties are very vocally announced.

When committing a crime that isn't premeditated the criminal will not have had time to think of the consequences which means that there's no chance for it to deter them. The only other mechanism for deterrence through harsh penalties I can imagine is general fear of the law/jail/prison.
>Many criminals do not fear these consequences because they're no longer unknown
>Crimes of passion are probably in an environment in which fear is probably overridden by anger/frustration/desperation
>A large portion of prospective criminals are probably not familiar with sentencing, didn't have a father to teach them, don't have a good enough lawyer to tell them, and can probably barely read
Not trying to victimize them here with the no father, money, or self-learn; just pointing out that individuals ignorant of a piece of knowledge cannot be motivated by said knowledge.

True feministz were prudes

Remove the capital B in Been or else we'll all see that you first wrote about how you'd been there and then decided that inclusion of your wife may add credibility to your argument and was added after the fact.

Wife's tits or GTFO
>Fucking mobile users (I mutter under my breath as i type on my phone...)

>Undercover cops everywhere
LITERAL police state?

Go to brunch in Dubai. All u can drink

The kind of theft you get your hand cut off for is just that: premeditated. The rest of the mumbo-jumbo you spewed just serves to remove responsibility of the criminal for the crimes he committed, blaming his situation or environment. That attitude is why we have so much crime in the first place

>going to dubai
>not expecting this from the religion "that truly speaks to my feminist ideals"

LOL but I thought in Islam having sex= marriage or do they need a document for that shit?

>detained without charge
>for having sex before marriage

That's the charge, unless charge means something else? Do they mean "bail" or something?

Yes, most people here masquerade themselves as being anti-Islam when they themselves share the same regressive fucked up views like the ones I previously stated. They're anti arab, not anti muslim. Very dishonest indeed.

Also
>this many qualifiers O.O
Yes, sharia is much more complex than the avg pol user read on jihad watch, what a surprise

>tfw I thought it was until 5 seconds ago

Goddamnit, I'm usually much better with geography than this, but I tend to group all the ME countries together since they're mostly the same.

Yes, you want a thief to have his hands cut off so he leeches off of the system for the rest of his life because he's unable to work. What you want is death sentences for stealing candy bars.

This post was so american I didn't get it at first. I couldn't comprehend anyone would be as wrong as you, I was looking for some deeper meaning or clever joke.

Well done. You are the second american today that I found too stupid to immediately understand.

This is way you don't go to Arab countries for 'holiday'. You have no rights there. It's fucking retarded. The police can beat you on the street if they think you are dressed wrong or if they had a bad day and feel like it.
People are so fucking bluepilled

Read my other posts moron, that's not how it works

Also, get fucked, nigger lover

Well I see you didn't bother to read my post.
You said grand theft and fraud specifically and you said niggers.
You really think grand theft by niggers is statistically likely to be premeditated rather than some crime spreeing dumbass tryna git niggarich
Fraud is hardly a black crime. It relies on the criminal being able to outsmart the mark.

If you'd take the 10sec req to read my post you'd see that what I wrote was that you can't deter ignorant animals because they're ignorant. You expect knowledge to simply be present in the minds of the populous via osmosis and I'm saying that's impractical.

She got pregnant outside the country though you dicks, she's probably 4 months pregnant and they went to Dubai because they are crazy Millennials and did you forget it said they were engaged?

I mean except for the racial parts, they didn't "need Islam" they were already taking care of their shit and getting married before the child was born.

So what if its not 100% kosher.

Besides if he was Islamic/Arab you'd just wish them dead either way. Its not Islam that matters because they are unjustly jailing people who aren't even UAE citizens its just you are always butthurt about miscegenation. I would personally like the right to have a child with my wife and then get married rather than Sharia Law and go to jail and you know this is true.

>You didn't even read the first line?
Different shilling than I'm used to... hmm

Of course you can deter them, if the deterrent is strong enough. Once one of your homies gets his hand cut off for stealing a car, you'll think twice before engaging in that type of behavior. A few years in the can doesn't deter anyone from anything, and wastes a ton of money in the process. I guess it depends how much you value the sanctity of private property and peace and stability of society

This is the redpill to prevent degeneracy

Western country should learn from this.

Thats what you get for fucking a different species of animal other than human.

Thier were stupid enough to holiday in Arab land.

>EVER going to sand nigger monkey land

what a hell hole

westerners are so fucking stupid for spending either time or money in the false disneyland that is dubai

that place needs to be glassed first, before anywhere else in the middle east

>Don't do the crime if you can't do the crime

No, I just realize how easy it is to have your authoritarian society subverted by (((lawyers)))

You complain about cost of prison without considering cost to treat phantom limb syndrome and the medical community will shift their diagnosis from "limb severed due to capital punishment" to "limb severed due to undisclosed injury/trauma" and good luck digging through medical records with hipaa

It's about compromising for realistic alternatives instead of insisting on your idealistic world.

Yeah, most people's "realistic" alternatives (especially in Europe) are to simply give lighter sentences because our prisons are overfilled, or to allow private prisons to set up shop.
I'll take a few severed hands (the number was in the single digits per year) over that situation

You're the most American person on the internet today, congratulations!

wtf there is no god but allah and muhammad is his messenger now

Based Dubai

enjoy your roastie viking women kuffar

We don't mind you people fucking whatever moves inside your own turf, don't come here and spread your degeneracy amongst us.

Sex is only to be had in marriage, otherwise the woman is given a pass to fuck many men before marriage and destroy her pysche.

I feel 0 sympathy for these denegerates

>Nohai

kek don't care

True dat

The fact that you think any way having your hand chopped off is appropriate punishment is the problem here.

I thought Dubai was party central for rich westerners

>When you're so ass-lasted over somebody rendering your facetious statement absurd, you jump onto five other proxies just to respond with the same post ad nauseum, and mayms that went dry around 2009
Like fifty shades of iamlegion up in here. At the end of the day, no matter what flag you pretend to be, you're still just a leaf. A sad, lonely leaf.