WHITE RACE IS DEAD

WHITE RACE IS DEAD

So... Chris Chan didn't even need to get breast implants it seems

Hey Chris how's the cooter?

Well, at least his desire for a boyfriend free gf, an impossible, irrational lust in our fallen age, seems to have subsided.

i want our medallion-wearing guy back

Didn't he become trans to get a lesbian girlfriend?

Ian Brandon Anderson isn't fooling anyone with this tomgirl nonsense.

muh dik

...but in the Stone Age.

he hasn't died from his septic shop through the infected taint piercing that's abscessed into a vagina he claims doctors said was "healthy" and "good" yet?

His fetid, forcibly incised unclit has failed to derail the universe's favored turbo sperglord. Nothing's stopped him cold in his tracks. NOTHING.

His love quest for a boyfriend-free girl to build into a sweetheart from the ground up will continue unabated.

fuck off leaf im a cute girl

are there any other pertinent updates on him? I haven't heard anything since Kiwifarms shut down.

He made a video of him smashing a Transformers toy in protest of Trump.

let me guess, he thinks Trump is worse than Megatron. although we know he'll Make Cybertron Great Again

mama how many times did you drop me on the head when i was a babie

His tweets, especially the latest he sent to Cole Smithey, are still gold. Christine is as dense as uranium.

It's just natural selection. The bad individuals are not procreating anymore or mixing.

This is actually helping the white race in the long run.

you have something against "The Euge" Eugene Levy?

That's Robert de Niro.

Yeah, and that worked out very well obviously when he set his house on fire, ran over people and maced a Gamestop employee.

My mistake, but good for Eugene Levy that he can go around now and say tha he looks like Robert DeNiro

He actually advertising to straight and lesbian women at the same time...

This is just so sad and hilarious, hilarious till they finally find the dead girls in his basement. Then we'll have to wait a period past Too Soon for it to be hilarious again.

(434)-760-0848

Go nuts

how fucking deranged can you possibly get

Ur gon git b8'd

idk
pretty deranged

How is that thing still alive if your image is true

Because Britain is not yet under Shariah law.

They could easily send out their assassin army of köksal babas to annihilate him

Straight from his YouTube, Bjorn.

>boyfriend free gf
He became his dream. God speed, you lumpy numkin.

Cannot deal.

Kiwifarms is back. And there's nothing really new from him, he's just begging for money every day still

Who is that pretty lady?

>being upset that millions of retards are eugenically removing themselves from the white gene pool

Lol.

Whites will have an average 120 IQ by the next generation.

>people tell me all the time how US courts are too harsh etc.
>CHris is still free

Yeah nah, cant be that harsh then