Andrew Anglin

interview with the owner of the #1 republican site

youtube.com/watch?v=_lH6Hfr2vYo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-I7XJ-joDt8
youtu.be/_lH6Hfr2vYo?t=23m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is this ABC? Seems like some random youtube channel.

Good goyim, do nothing to actually fix your lives, just blame us!!

Can't fix anything without addressing the (((problem)))

Is there any evidence that he really is controlled op. I would hope that he is not, same with Spencer.

bump

Is that the "let me ask you a question" dude? Acosta his name?

No. That's just cointelpro saying that ANYONE who does more than tap on a keyboard is controlled op.

Ask yourself. What's easier? For the government to pay multiple hundreds of agents to set up and support a controlled op, or just pay a few faggots to make posts online that some WN figure is controlled op?

His website is fucking DANK but you should assume every single nazi with a website is a CIA operative.

Is he going to name the Jews in Trump's cabinet?

the guy was professional the whole interview.
he asked relevant questions in a civilized manner and let anglin speak uninterrupted.
something rare these days.

Yeah it was really weird. I checked like twice to make sure it wasn't a WN guy interviewing Anglin. I can't remember the last time there was an interview this well done.

Francis Parker Yockey was hunted by FBI and jailed for writing a book, so much for the 1st amendment, while the American Nazi Party founder is promoted everywhere on the Internet.

They're in control of everything, If you're not hunted down you're on their side.

bump

Eh, Anglin has been harassed, his dad lost his first job because of his antics and his mom and sister have been harassed. We're just not to the point yet that someone can be arrested without doing anything illegal yet. Except cases like Edgar J Steele I suppose but you know my point.

Are these folks controlled opposition?

youtu.be/-I7XJ-joDt8

Everyone who does more than tap on a keyboard is controlled opposition to these people.

I love Anglin's interview with the recently croaked Alan Colmes.

"Why do you hate Jews?"

"I never said I hate Jews. All right... I guess I hate Jews.

bump

This exchange right here was fucking hilarious

youtu.be/_lH6Hfr2vYo?t=23m17s

23:17

Yep it was unironically really good. Much better than most journalists these days

Anglin is hilarious.

The 5'2 thing is photoshopped, the real pic has him at 5'7, still short but 5'2 is legit midget tier

i agre

bump

Anglin is a very underrated writer and journalist. I think the average chump would be surprised at the depth of analysis he is capable of.

This goy could have been anywhere, done anything. But he chose to become a fascist Nazi and we should all be very grateful for this.

A literal ad-hominem instead of attacking what Anglin's positions are vis a vis white nationalism.

every time i see someone wearing a trump hat i realize they have a smaller head that me.

As far as I can understand, FPY was hunted after war, when both USSR and US were denazifying the west.
Sucks to be him. I guess. Unless you have any more redpills of why FBI was hunting him.

And today well after the war Nazies are forgotten and turned into a caricature. Institutions have no desire to hunt nazies (except the jews, of course), so why would they pursue Anglin with any special prejudice?

bump

The claims of controlled opposition were all memes started on 8gag to try and justify their treason against TRS. Time has pretty much blown them the fuck out, which is why I purged everyone from cuckchan from the ranks of my own group. They're worthless people generally, nothing of value was lost.

Anglin's problem is that he is so overt and extreme that he can't ever really be expected to win over people who don't already lean in our direction, but his effect on morale among believers is explosive and his articles are funny as fuck.

FFS gypsy, it's the #1 Harry Potter fansite

>You gotta watch 'em. They're tricky people, Dave.

The best one was between him and Colmes or whoever that kike was who just died, the Fox News liberal.

>"Why do you hate Jews?"
>"I didn't say I hated Jews. I mean I probably do hate Jews now that you say it..."

go to 17:35 in the OP video

bump