Why are we ignoring that Wikileaks may be compromised?

Why are we ignoring that Wikileaks may be compromised?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/media/2016/oct/17/ecuador-julian-assange-internet-access-wikileaks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796069/Kerry-Air-grounded-time-Vienna.html
google.ch/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-city-airport-evacuated-fire-alert-passengers-flights-landing-departing-delayed-stopped-a7374421.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last portion

Fuckoff cia

Still leading the disinformation campaign I see.

Fuck off, CIA.

Wikileaks is all we got.

Nice proxy, but no dice you fucking spook.

>proxy
Sure, sure.

only rural and suburban retards believe wikileaks, all city people know they are russian agents.

The leaks are genuine, but the CIA compromised JA so they had to shoot themselves in the foot by releasing their own leaks to not give off warnings.

>drumpfkins hate wikileaks now

Wikileaks isn't compromised. It is doing what it's always done: release shit on everyone. Just because their most recent leaks aren't convenient to your partisan narrative doesn't mean it isn't valid.

>All of my fellow cosmopolitan intellectuals who mingle with the kikes know they are false

Obvious spook

I literally don't understand. If the vault7 wikileaks are true, they effectively exhonorate trump of all conections to Russia, because of UMBRIDGE. I don't understand how these leaks would harm trump.

Also, if the CIA is going for a panopticon effect, why? they already have the NSA to scapegoat for that. Without going into whether wikileaks is compromised, I think it's far more likely that the NSA or the FBI is behind the vault7 leakes to damage the CIA. If Wikileaks is compromised, chances are the CIA isn't going to have sole access to it as a distribution method. At the very least, the State department is going to be able to access it. One of the problems with the Deep State is you do not know who controls what because it's all dependent on the personal loyalties of faceless bureaucrats.

Julian assange mislead no one but you and your mother, Faget

Honestly as a former WikiLeaks subscriber, it's fun to watch them crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

Original thread >

The only groups that had reach enough to compromise the wikileaks is CIA, and maybe china or russia inteligence, but neither seen that interested

I have to agree with OP but for diffrent reasons. All streams get interrupted by a "hack".

He lost internet and entire twitter was pulled offline.

Roadblock in london near embassy.
CCTV show white Vans leaving Embassy Area and copper Vans. (Because british health and safety OCD).
Weird tweets like: leak much and leak often, asking for trumps tax returns?! Etc

Also where are the promissed leaks about OIL, ISIS? Turkey? Etc

John Kerry brought him back on the same gov plane. His bitch lawyer is CIA, the two Sjw he banged are swedish "special forces", Greenwald is a faggot plant, hastings is dead.

GUYS, there are NO BREAKS on a deadmans trigger, it got switched and Key got pushed, twitter went fucking offline, Servers in iceland, sweden, germany and netherlands are cucked. Cannary was compromised (admitted), cash got transacted from his BC acc. I would love to think he pushed it inside the blockchain somewhere but idk.

Assange is a naive man. His brain is genius and retarded at the same time.

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

Wikileaks being compromised, Assange being dead, these are all Clinton camp disinfo campaigns. Sewing doubt among the opposition is what psyops is all about at its very core.

People didn't even know what it was all about they could have planted some false info about shit tier conspiracy,that would have undermined Wikileaks.

But someday or the other they have to confirm how they killed Assange.

Dude, all YOU do by dismissing this is making people even more sure that it's compromised. You see, im not a shill and i know im not a shill. And if someone tells me im a shill because of my concern then i feel even more pushed to belive my instincts.

You cant just dismiss it. At least fucking adress what i wrote. All of it is easy to check that its true.

lel

>I'm not a shill

So you do it for free? Butthurt leftie?

Guys can anyone try a pw for me out to open the kerry insurance file?
Anyone having the file handy?

The leftist code pink types were sucking wikileaks balls all up until they started pointing out things that Democrats were doing. When the military killed some journalists(who were carrying an RPG for some unknown reason) wikileaks broke the story, and the left universally praised them for revealing the truth.
Only during this election cycle did the left really start to pan them. Only when they were exposing the DNC, exposing Clinton's dealings, then all the disinfo started. You are literally falling for Clinton camp psyops.

>oh fuck wikileaks is showing the world how evil we are
>we can't even deny whats in the material they're releasing
>uhhmm
>ITS THE RUSSIANS GIVING THEM THE DATA!
>THEY'RE TOTALLY COMPROMISED, YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM ANY MORE
>ACTUALLY JULIAN IS DEAD LOL
>PAMELA ANDERSON FED HIM CYANIDE
>STOP READING ALL THIS INCRIMINATING DATA
>IGNORE THE FACT THAT HILLARY BELONGS TO THE SAUDIS

If you aren't a shill you're a legitimate retard.

You forgot my post between your CIA shilling Deep State faggot.

Im just fucking convinced.

Idk my instincts tell me he is captured or dead. It feels wrong. The pw, the teasing, the tweets, the streams getting "hacked" having to restart his pc, or the shit quality and delay of his south american interview at the campus, his internet going off and Twitter at the fucking same time, coppers with rifles, a pic of him and his friend both laughing after his friend died, typos, spelling his friend name wrong in a tweet signed by him, the HELP HIM tweets. Also there is a script to upload data into the blockchain and messages. Thats how its done. But now they create wallets and write the msg like this: every wors in the name of the wallets so a few wallets to talk? Thats not how its done! Thats bs. It feels wrong. Dont you agree the tweet style chaned? Leaks stopped even tho he promissed ISIS, OIL, State department etc

Idk i just dont fucking buy it. It i were assange i would want people to question it and i would protect my credibility by fucking proofing that im allive.

Yes he likes to troll sometimes but thats not it. I guarantee you hes not in the embassy. Guaranteed.

So you're just crazy then.

ITT: CIA shills

why doesnt he prove he is alive and well in the embassy?

I guess you do have a point.
Bumping.

What legitimate concern is there that he died, apparent from Correct The Record shilling?

Press F to pay your respects to all the victims of Russian hacking, and all those who have died trying to expose their evil deeds

the fact that he hasnt proved that he is alive in a very long time is concern enough, even without everything else listed here

Ok then im retarded. How fucking hard is it to show up at the window for a minute?
If you are scared send his lawyer first to the window or a have kid infront of hin or something.

By not proofing it he is undermining the credibility because we trust him and we all know that the russia story is garbage but we cant trust WL if he is captured or is being tortured. I think alot of people have lots of love and concern for him.

Answer me this. What is your take on:

1. His internet being down at the same time as twitter.

2. Kerry is country same time then kerry flies back after all is done. (With him i belive)

3. Roadblock at the day when he went offline, white vans leaving the area

4. Help Him tweets

5. Nobody has seen him in person ever since

Woudnt be supprised if they teach someone how to talk and walk like him and do the surgery. Some "patriot" that fucked up major and is getting life as assange sentence instead of death.
They got people that loose all humanity by killing kids, woman, men, innocents etc have no social sec nr, no records they exist, no family and "trained" since a kid. I think thats what the whole orphan/sex slave thing is about.

Look how loyal soldiers, USNC, seals etc are. Now imagine starting the bonding, training and indoctrination as a toddler. You have any doubts they dont do that?

No "cause", no belive, nothing can justify it. They have gone way beyond what could ever possibly be somehow justified as something that "had to be done".

Shills are trying to convince people wikileaks are compromised to try and get people to not pay attention to the CIA.

Assange has already proven he's alive and still in charge when he did a live streamed Reddit AMA recently.

Vault 7 has already revealed enough to justify disbanding the CIA, thinking the CIA released it themselves is retarded

I believe it was compromised due to assange not making video / timestamp / window appearance even after the poll they put up

however i also believe tv's can be used as listening devices

So the cia is willing to arm and train isis, let the guys on the ground who met isis and managed the aid for dead in benghazi ordering to stand down.

BUT they wont touch Assange. Wont harm him. Wont make him stop. Wont take him out.

Why?

The cia, state department has committed treason. If all came out they would HANG. But somehow they wont touch assange? Twitter just went offline at the same time as assange out if solidarity i suppose. Right?

YOU HEAR IT?? Everbosy, dont question it. Otherwise you are a shill a d you damage the "cause".

Right?

>shit comes out showing how the CIA could have hacked the DNC and made it looked like it was Russia
>suddenly shills all over pol calling it disinfo or nothing substantial
Yeah what a (((coincidence)))

>1. His internet being down at the same time as twitter.
Kerry requested that the embassy cut his internet immediately after he tweeted one very specific thing. Go look up what it was. Its also not the first time that Twitter outright censored them. Assange has bantered back and forth with the CEO of Twitter over censorship.

>2. Kerry is country same time then kerry flies back after all is done.
Things like this are why you sound like a deranged schizophrenic. John Kerry would not need to be there in person if they wanted Assange dead. Kerry would not travel alone, he always has secret service with him because of his position. You're not even making a point here.
If the government wanted to kill him they would. It wouldn't be a big production.

>3. Roadblock at the day when he went offline, white vans leaving the area
Same as the above.

>4. Help Him tweets
Shitposting

>5. Nobody has seen him in person ever since
Pamela Anderson totally brought him lunch though, right? Or was that a government op too.
Conspiracy theorists always see patterns where none exist, because you want to see a pattern.

don't forget the london city airport "chemical leak" leading to an evacuation

Makes me wonder why there is so much pressure and pushing for people to shut up as soon as they belive that he is dead or captured.

Its not like i make blank statements, i underline my statements with examples.

Is the paranoia so big now that people are concerned about him and others so on guard that they attack anything said that could undermine him?

I dont think questioning is EVER something bad or damaging. At leadt it shows that people care.

I think he was transported to the US inside the plane with Kerry.
With Kerry inside they are not allowed the check the plane.

I think they lie to trump. Hide information. Deny him full access to prism etc by just simply not showing him the full data. I BET hillarys guys still have full access to the NSA toys and trump is being told assange is there.

They will use assange against trump and make us eat eachother.

In the same timeframe?

You are pushing a conspiracy theory to discredit facts.
Wikileaks just released documents showing that the CIA is out of control, even violating a commitment made to Obama when they said they would release zero day exploits in a timely fashion so they could be patched by hardware/software vendors. The CIA was hording them indefinitely. They refused to take orders even from the highest office, that is a real problem, and its only one thing out of thousands. That is concrete. That deserves to be brought out into the light so this rogue organization can be reigned in, and people can be put in jail.

You putting forth some schizo bullshit to cast doubt on this is pure shilling.

I asked this last night but no-one provided an answer:

Do we have any evidence at all that the CIA used any of these tools against people who were not suspected terrorists or criminals?

They barely have enough manpower to deal with actual real threats let alone trolling internet boards and forums to push some kind of vague agenda.

So is there any genuine evidence rather than loose assumptions?

It was shown a while ago that CIA employees were spying on people for shits and giggles, including ex girlfriends, and people they didn't like.
It even made mainstream media.

Jesus its true. Assange internet got cut off at: 17. October

theguardian.com/media/2016/oct/17/ecuador-julian-assange-internet-access-wikileaks

So kerry flew away before at 16. October but they landed in Vienna and his Air force 757 broke down and he had to take commercial home.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2796069/Kerry-Air-grounded-time-Vienna.html

And the Chemical leak happend on the 21.October
google.ch/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-city-airport-evacuated-fire-alert-passengers-flights-landing-departing-delayed-stopped-a7374421.html?amp

Quite a few extraordinary things happend that were Airplane related.

Everything is normal. Nothing to see here. Go back to bed people!

Things happening days apart in different locations are not all linked together, you schizo. This is your problem.

how do we know that russia didn't hack the CIA and are making them do this?

>not enough data processing available
>also the things suggested are redundant because Windows already processes all that data.

Shills confirmed retarded yet again

We don't. This is all quickly going Vladislav Sukrov-ish.

I wonder what route the airfoce 757 that broke down in vienna took back home to the us. Is there ANY way of checking if the plane few back and stopped over in london at the day of the Cemical leak (21.10.16).

Is there a way to find that info?

Schizo is a german term. Native english speakes spell it without sch

CIA shill thread

I thought all you fuckers were over here..

lmao does this CIAfag think we're stupid?

We know you're the same dude. Just because you make 10 threads screencapping the other threads doesnt make you a spook fag. Get yourself a "Sup Forums for dummies" book.

Kerry flies out a day before, lands in vienna, us plane stays a few days, plane goes back to london, picks up assange and flies back to the US.

Quickest route from eu to US is over London and Iceland. So the US Airforce pland HAD to go over london.

>Pamela Anderson totally brought him lunch though, right? Or was that a government op too.
>Conspiracy theorists always see patterns where none exist, because you want to see a pattern.
You can't possibly be this retarded?

Shill thread. Protip to you tards trying to work against freedom: Whether it is compromised or not doesn't matter in this instance; the logic of everything presented in the wikileaks dump is common knowledge to oldfags and has no other reason or motive behind it advanced by the release.

When you make shitpost shillthreads to try and sway people who see through you, OP, remember to actually present a cogent argument.

(((nothing substantial))) intensifies

well fuck it looks like i'm retarded

Neat unsubstantiated claim you have their Jackass. Now maybe you could contribute something of substance and explain why we're wrong, k?

What about instilling mass paranoia in an attempt to install a panopticon is promoting "freedumbs"?

izo?

It doesnt look good dude. IF you are cia etc you will go to jail for conspiracy against the us and its people.

I like the comment above which pretty much sums up how we should all feel.

Whether or not JA is dead or alive, Wikileaks is all we've got.

I've seen a lot of evidence presented from both sides, and I will have to accept that I don't know.

He could be alive, he could be dead, they could be compromised, then again they could not.

There's evidence to support both claims. For now I'll latch onto the fact that no one else is releasing leaks.

How about worries that the cia is using him to release false ir damaging info? Or his well being?

thank you for the info notCIA i will stop looking at wikileaks from today and pretend theres no deep state controlling the government because we all know the government fights for us and all this monitoring shit is only for terrorism related activities and not to spy on political opponents. also drumpf is a russia spy and i should vote hillary

thank you very much for this revelation

wtf i hate wikileaks now

i am now a #CIAMalware

>Occam's razor

Because saying things doesn't make it so. The elections brought tons of new people to the conspiracy scene. Literally none of them paid any attention to Wikileaks before the election and are using the zero knowledge they have to come up retarded theories.

>OMG ASSANGE IS MAKING NO PUBLIC APPEARANCES!
No shit. He's been locked up in an embassy for years. This isn't new.

>OMG ASSANGE TWEETS DIFFERENTLY NOW!
No he doesn't. Twitter has a cool feature where you can read old tweets. You should check it out. Typos are not new. Political tweets are not new.

>OMG! YOU SEE THAT EYE MOVEMENT?!?!
Yes, it's called a morph cut.

>BUT THE PRE-COMMITMENT HASH DIDN'T MATCH THE FILE!
What file? How could anyone possibly know what that hash was in relation to? They never specified a file. They never specified a date. They never specified a subject. It was clearly behind the scenes bargaining of some sort. That doesn't mean he's dead.

Damn newfags.

Who says there's no deep state you insufferable moron.

What I'm telling you is far worse. I'm telling you that the deepstate now has control over what was the only viable outlet to monitor illicit government activity. They will take any reports they get and use that to prosecute whistleblowers.

This isn't about denying the obvious existence of the deepstate, but telling you you have no where to run from it anymore.

To an extent I suppose

> Some guy on the internet has a hunch
I think we should go with it.

the original thread with you faggots then

Some of it is true, some is disinformation. That's how you best spread disinfo. Give them just enough truth to make everything seem legit.

>CIA has a meme warfare branch
>tfw you've just seen it in action

The post in your screenshot is disinformation intended to create the impression that anyone who is suspicious of Assange's motives is a tinfoil hatter who thinks fire can't melt steel beams.

The truth of the matter is that Assange has been working with the Trump administration since before the DNC leaks came out, and he's been flirting with Nazi sympathies since 2014. He cannot be trusted - not because he's a body double, but because A) Nazis lie and B) his )))paymasters((( will instruct him to cover up anything that would reveal too much about the capabilities of their intelligence services.

Wow, what an amazing series of unsubstantiated garbage.

This is less meme warfare and more the CIA trying to pass themselves off as the victims in order to instill paranoia.

Because fuck you, you godforsaken brony sympathizing unamerican shill

>strategically time leaks to benefit the Trump campaign and hurt the Sanders campaign
>Work Republican talking points into your posts
>whine about Jews
>get shills willing to defend your every shitpost

Go search for 'perfectly legal back channel bitch', and you'll find donnie's men admitting coordination w/assange.

>hurt the Sanders campaign

Why he bother trying to hurt the controlled opposition that everyone other than the most delusional of bernouts knew taht the DNC would never allow to win?

I see you chose the "I have no evidence so I better tell the other guy to look it up for me" route. Smart.

So I guess we're just gonna ignore Assange's past work leaking damning info about the Bush administration then? How convenient.

And the red herrings here are great too:
>Work Republican talking points into your posts
>whine about Jews

lmao, fuck off leftist fag.

>assange can't be trusted
>jews are not the bad guys
>n-no you are wrong, assagne can't be trusted, and vault 7 is fake
a fine example of shilling gone wrong, everybody

I never implied the Jewry isn't behind this.
I never said to completely disregard the leaks, only look at them under very heavy scrutiny.
You spergs sure do love your strawmen.
You

Pushing the meme that Bernie won't be allowed to win, dumbass. Same reason Donnie invited Bernie to a debate and then stood him up.

In both cases, the objective was to farm the outrage of Bernie supporters without actually having any concrete discussion of issues (because almost all Bernie supporters, if they ranked candidates on *issues*, would wind up choosing Hillary, Stein, and Johnson over Trump.)

Eh, if anyone sincerely wants to debunk my claims they'll look it up and get cockslapped in the face by the evidence. If they don't, it's a waste of my time to spoonfeed 'em.

>damning info about the Bush administration then?

And? That was eight years ago. Back then Assange was trying to cozy up to leftists, presumably because we have more girls in our movements than the reichbois do.

IAs have been compromised by The Deep State

Lmao you still are just ignoring points that directly contradict your view. Assange isn't "cozying" up to any side, he's in it for the truth. Sure fame is cool, but you're just imbuing motive on him now.

TL;DR you have no evidence gtfo

So basically your argument is 'you called Assange an anti-semite; therefore, Assange must be trustworthy'?

That explains the success of those alt-right patreons that go to making 'documentaries' like 'women are wrong and I am right on the internet' and 'In defense of Western civilization, a video essay in seventeen parts. Part One: fifteen hours of monotonous rambling about nothing.'

It is not, however, an argument any more convincing than my quality ad hominem about naziboos.