Fighting General

If you are a grown man and haven't been in a physical conflict in your adult life, you are no man at all.

What's your experience with street fighting and also how much does it happen in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/w4vxcp
youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok 3rd world nigger have fun with that

I have been in a fight and lost, it wasn't fun.

>Nigger
Your whole race is called after us, stop this shit meme.

This.
If you never was in a fight, then you'll always be afraid of pain. That's why overhelming amount of """westeners""" are so cucked by niggers.

>tfw to smart too fight

In school I got into a few scuffles but always cried. Am I still a man?

>School
>Scuffles
Nah my nigga, if you hadn't your shit pushed in after teenage years you don't get to have that title.

>had to back up my friend in a bar fight, got a good punch on one of them but caught a haymaker to the cheek before the bouncers broke up the fight
>had to fight some niggers trying to jump me and my brother, learned that niggers are all talk that day
>some somalis tried to corner me and my buddy outside a hookah lounge, when me and my buddy showed some aggression they scattered
>sparta kicked a haji after he got to close to me when I was doing some border security bullshit in the middle east

There are more and there have been plenty of times I've been beat up too

what if I wrestled varsity in highschool?

fought some gypsies once lol. they always go together in groups and if they start attacking you, you gotta go for the biggest buffest guy and take him out, the rest will just flee

So only slavbros fight in western world, how surprising.

Been in a number of dustups. Most important thing is to keep your chin glued to your chest (less chance to get knocked out) and keep your fists at cheek-ish height, although this will be different for everyone.

I think to some degree it depends on physiology, but in my experience, straight punches are best, particularly delivered to the tip of the nose. This will instantaneously blind (tears, pain, etc) anyone that has never taken a serious blow before.

That being said, anyone that has, it will fucking piss them off, but hey, at least they'll give you some respect for getting a clean shot in.

In probably 3 of my fights, things just kind of peter out after about 2 minutes of trading blows. At this point, often you can offer to shake and go "hey buddy, good fight" and end it there rather than end up with someone dead or both people arrested.

In closing, if you do get into a fight, you will need to remain awake for 24 hours with someone to check on you. If you are trying to stay awake but lose consciousness (bleeding on the brain, brain swelling resulting in coma), you will die. This is particularly true if you experience a cabbage or metallic smell or taste after the fight (indications of mild concussion).

So only slavbros fight in western world. How surprising.

>latvian
>slav

pick one hachapuri brother

>you never was in a fight
Well at least we know how hard you lost your fight

Ive lost some and ive won some
Ive even lost one to two sand niggers brothers
One proceeded to grab me by the back sand nigginja style and they kicked me while I was on the floor. It's okay though. I'm stilll here and a pretty boy

Yes, many. Worked as a bouncer for 5 years a club downtown in a major city in California. Had the most incidents with Middle Easterners. They're absolutely insufferable when drinking in large groups. Blacks were usually the coolest; all they wanted to do was get high and fuck white women. Although, we had strict rules on how many we'd let in each night. The more blacks inside, the less the women want to be there.

Dunno what you're trying to say. But anyway it's better to try and fight back even if you're about to be BTFO, then just surrender.

Rusbro is right

I will add, there are few things in life more enoyable than absolutely mentally and physically destroying an Arab after they try to start shit. I've seen them close fisted strike women in the teeth, throw sucker punching haymakers at someone they thought was talking to their girl and generally be the worst pieces of shit I've ever encountered. Making them cry and beg for me to stop hurting them was one of the greatest perks I've had in my life.

If you've ever instigated a fight you're literally a filthy nigger. Fighting back to save yourself is obviously fine. But for people who live in good neighborhoods they've never been in a fight because they aren't chimpanzees seeking to start physical conflict for the most idiotic of reasons.

burgers, whats you dead negro kill counts?

so you got ass kicked and now you want us to tell you you are a man?

you might be a man if you get into fight and win. but if you lose your worse off, you are a bitch then

I've been in my fair share of fights. You don't grow up in Northern Ireland without being in at least a couple of fights.

> so you got ass kicked and now you want us to tell you you are a man?

True toughness is the ability to take an ass kicking like a man. Delivering an ass kicking is related but not really the same thing.

You only really lose if you are not willing to fight for yourself or your loved ones.

Been in a few, mostly drunken or half drunken fights at or outside a bar / friends place. My experience is I had a really thick fucking skull apparently lol...been sucker punched two times and wasn't KO'd.

Not the greatest fighter, just rely on outlasting the other drunken bastard before I pass out.

Agreed. Love a good scrap. Convincing the police you're the aggrieved party after can be fun too.

tyson was a fraud

I've been in a few fights. I started most of them, if not every one of them. Mostly because of my poor impulse control and anger problems. I live in a good neighborhood and would never have hit or gotten hit by anyone if I were mentally healthy.

>street bois have to compensate for something they dont have so they resort to fighting

Street fighting is for fucking losers. A single knockout blow as a defense mechanism is alright.

so if a bully at the school beats you into submission, take down your pants and starts fucking your ass, How can this be better than not fighting.

Where did I boast about getting my ass kicked? I'm talking about fighting in general but if you want to know I've been in both winning and losing situations.

Do pillow fights or tickle fights count? I think they do. I'm a man.

yes i got harassed alot being white in a poor decrepit rust belt black ghetto and it led to many confrontations

plz no BLACKED meme shits 2 real

shouldn't you edit your claim to be "..and win the fight", it seems like if a guy start fights all the time and lose every time, you would still consider that guy a man, which sounds weird.

> how can fighting be better than not fighting
> being this much of a cuck bitch

kys

Because guys who rape other guys would rather prey on cucks who won't even fight back.

>fight only in self defence or to protect those that can't defend themselves
that's the difference between fighting like a nigger and a white man

post body counts

if you ignored him he would go away. its only when you start a fight with him that he gets so mad that the does this.

>throw first punch
>blame the other dude when he kicks your ass or the other way around

Hate pussies who play that game. If you are a autistic retard, please stand behind it. Been in some mass-fights where the other aggressive part lost, and then goes to the police. It's low

>What's your experience with street fighting
Lots of it in my youth to mid 20's.
Ive always been a big guy 6'6" and athletic.
Been involved with Kempo since I was 12.
Went to Jr high and high school in Dallas Tx.
Niggers were ALWAYS a fucking problem.
Beat the shit out of a shit talking nig nog in front
of the mostly black football team. They made fun
of him for the rest of the year.

Eventually I got sick of watching nogs pick on and
harass white kids. Started hanging
out with Skinheads. Despite what people here
will tell you Skinheads were some of the most
stand up people Ive ever known. I might not
agree with everything they stand for but one thing
is certain, they are not afraid to put a hurt on a mf,
and that is more than I can say for any other group
of white kids Ive been around. They were literally
the only white kids that niggers were afraid of.
Got in lots of shit with them and around them, including
fighting each other just for fun.

> when a bully at school
> wants to fuck my norwegian asshole
> he can do it without a fight

Kids chorus: THANK YOU CAPTAIN NORWAY!

> don't strike that bully rapist
> loosen your asshole for his dick instead

Kids chorus: THANK YOU CAPTAIN NORWAY!

Is this what Norwegians really think?

Um, no. The way it works is, he looks for a weak guy, you look weak, you either show him you're not weak or you spread your buttcheeks.

Norwegians are only one step above Swedes.

I practice Krav maga, is it based?

>t.goy

you guys makes me really mad now... and horny. want to take this outside?

Ol' hooligan here (hockey, how 'bout them apples motherfucker?), I miss it sometimes. But then i remember all the pussies that ran away from fights and left us hanging there. It was fun though, it's good when you are bud's with the people running the club so they don't give u shit. If you're just a random geezer though, it might not be as fun.

>Grew up in Chicago
>Fought blacks daily because well they were black and you know how they are
>Always win

Only time I ever lost a fight was when 5 guys circled me and started punching and kicking me and I've been in over 20 fights.

post dindu removers

Honestly your ass is probably too loose for me to feel much of anything, so no thanks.

If you want to learn martial art then study sambo, only good thing that came out of Russia after Dostoevsky.

LOL. The gate keeper of manhood and all things manly.

Shut the fuck up you stupid mick bastard

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

all the time. its mostly muzzie on muzzie violents.
Lately its always kurds vs turks.
Other than that the streetfighting in germany is mostly because of football games and because away fans try to attack home fans on the streets etc.

you are going to lose the fight tho, you dont even care about winning, just participate

He wasnt as good as his earlier fights make him look since they put him against paperbags mostly.
BUT tyson was absolutely insanely quick and he had the perfect build for a boxer with his style.
Foreman and Ali wouldve eaten him alive in their prime but Tyson was still insanely good.
Look at 15 year old tyson : youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8

crazy shit

>I've been in over 20 fights
Is that many by American standards?

fuck off faggot

Lived in Luton, UK for 6 years. Fighting comes naturally with the area. At least in my case. Been in at least 7/8 decent ones.

The more you end up in fights the better you'll perform in them simply because you've dealt with the situation more than the other guy. Most street fights a see get lost because the guy was shitting his pants about being in a fight. Only a few months ago, 5 or 6 libtard types tried jumping me and my friend at a bar for being openly heavily against Hilary. We took them easily, I could tell a couple of them had never hit another person in their entire lives. Or been hit for that matter...

kinda, I beaned a guy while playing baseball and he charged me. rest of the guys broke it up though Tbh

My jacked cousin is in Germany and he tells my that you guys are smart but extremely pussyfied, is that true?

Got in my last street fight at 30. I was disappointed in myself after it was over and Paranoid the rest of the day that the cops would come. It felt good for a second to open up on a dude like that, but after a couple of seconds it lost any appeal and I was just scared I would end up with an assault charge and never get a good job. I didn't even want to tell anyone but ended up feeling like I had to I'm case I did get picked up.

Rule of thumb - don't fight in front of a hospital, but apparently you can get away Scott free

well it's not my fault people don't start shit with me.

How to handle situations like a reasonable person, a story of what happened to me this weekend:

>Be walking around club district at about 1am
>While crossing the street to nigs in a Maserati come screeching up to the stop sign and just barely hit us
>We gesture in surprised anger
>They exit the car and start telling at us and posturing
>One claims he has a gun and the car and will shoot us all
>We back off and call the police
>We give the police their license plate number and direction of travel
>They get arrested

In this confrontation we remained safe and there are now two less drug dealing dangerous negros on the streets.

Remember, staying calm and collected yields the best results in sticky situations.

we all know balts are just cryptoslavs, quit frontin

I don't care about professional boxing ranks/fights. He was a fucking loon

Police involvement can't be helped where I am. Police are never more than 5 mins away and bouncers/anyone rely on them to sort out fights. Ive spent a few nights in the local cop shop because of it but as of yet still have not a mark on my record.

probability alone would say im taller than you

alright have fun getting into fights, think about me when you end up taking it too far and end up with more than you can handle (assuming you dont live in a place where you have to fight to survive)

being someone like me and watched all of Tyson fights multiple times, it is clear when he did win it was a staged setup and when he lost, it was against a real boxer, and he simply never had what it takes to be a true champion

Not really. Not more than elsewhere. But there are alot of limp wristed liberal types here in the big cities thats for sure. But the normal germans and just general dudes standing on the corner or at the kiosk are pretty normal guys.

What are you talking about man? Only fight he lost in his prime was with Holifield and he was on some hard drugs and psychologically unstable at that time.

gotta add ive seen more pussy males in london than i have ever seen in cologne.
And cologne is the gay capital of europe.

>Two fights
>Won one
>Lost one
>Cried both times

AMA

>Only fight he lost in his prime
topgin george

Yeah brits are extremely cucked, me and my friend were in there once and when he started smashing guys head with the car door his ten friends were standing there horrified, not even trying to help the dude out.

>What's your experience with street fighting and also how much does it happen in your country?
In both of our countries street fighting would end up with someone dying with a knife in his liver a few minutes before the ambulance arives. Nice proxy tho.

ვინაა პროქსი შე ახვარო.

Also tell me about Russia, how Georgian's are doing there?

typical in western europe. Unless you are unlucky and meet a group of ultras or normal guys.
Chances are his friends are gonna watch or call the cops when you throw him around in a bar.
Theres plenty of fighting able german lads tho. especially in the east and in the city districts that have to deal with a lot of muzzies. people learn to stand up for themselves quick here( else they wont have a nice time) in my region.

Why did u cry if u won?

>Fight happy europeans who don't realize how fucking easy it is to die in a street fight
>thinks you'll just get a broken nose or a busted lip and not have your head bounced off the concrete until your eyeballs are hanging out and you die from you brain swelling against your skull

You should always try to avoid a fight, and carry a gun for everything else. It's not a joke.

Been in a few rounds. Won most, lost some. Broken nose, broken fingers, cracked ribs and partial blind on my left side after a cheap nut shot was followed up with knee. Not fun when you realize you can't get up anymore, but god the adrenaline when in the middle of a fight and the blood starts flowing. That bloodlust you cant stop.

No one in Britain can fight. Their drunken bravado disappears once they have had a smack.

Probably a rematch

Punched a couple of niggers with another lad once, they wanted to start shit so we struck them
>and also how much does it happen in your country?
only niggers are into that shit

>ვინაა პროქსი შე ახვარო.
I wouldn't't be able to tell if you're using proper Georgian or using a translator, so my claim stays.

26 yo

10 fights
3 losses
7 wins

Pro tip don't lose it hurts.

Another pro tip aim for the face.

Listen, I always wanted to know this. Do the stranger women really ask you to have sex in france?

This. Pain is nothing to be afraid of. You don't just need to fight, you also need to lose one to realize this.

Solid advice. Fear is more harmful than pain. It is possible to win fights on fearlessness alone. Never be on the back foot

чeгo т ты хoчeшь блядь, я гpyзин из Tбилиcи. Cкaжи мнe чтo пpoиcхoдит в poccии c нaшими.

>Lying this hard.

So you'd take his dick without putting up a fight? Wew, at least get raped and keep your dignity

Okay, okay, you've convinced me. I've honestly no idea if there's anything special happening with georgians in Russia.

come at me bro

Not really. The white man shakes hands with his opponent afterwards. THAT is the difference. Stop pretending that we don't enjoy violence.

Me too, theyre so fucking fat its impossible to knock One down alone.

this, i have 11 .45cal friends with me where ever i go that'll fight for me