Proud to be Australian

ITT we celebrate being Australian in all it's anglosphere glory

FIT IN OR FUCK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=xrqRopGPaBY
youtube.com/watch?v=DeOa8Xo6wvs
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/muslimconverted-exprincipal-of-punchbowl-high-school-was-off-the-rails-says-education-department/news-story/06c0aef9593a48f185279b95ab7675c5
scholarly.info/book/283/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-australia-sexabuse-idUKKBN16G0KF
youtube.com/watch?v=c9SFTAV9dac
poal.me/w4vxcp
youtube.com/watch?v=9IT_W-7aVgE
youtube.com/watch?v=WeKGTAd3_dA
youtube.com/watch?v=wNZbVoN_zHU
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1424207/Bizarre-moment-Asian-woman-praises-strong-Pauline-Hanson.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Australia_Fair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

only rural and suburban retards believe wikileaks, all city people know they are russian agents.

I-ily big bro xOx

>spaming

>>>/8cuck/

*beats wife in celebration*

>Political
>Science

Don't even pick one, just kys

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party, after which his party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 9 years later, the NBN Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars, causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history, a project that has now blown out to more than 35 billion U.S. dollars while still unfinished...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because the technology that NBN Co. is utilizing for rural residents is a SATELLITE)?

gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

if any of you guys are feeling nostalgic, Freddo cakes can still be bought in most supermarkets

Proud to be joining the glorious anglo race.

Lets sing the advance Australia fair anthem

As an ABC I remember all of those goodies. I bought them frim a store my parents friend was a manager of. He's from korea

Rudd couldn't handle all the cuckservative shit posting. Backed down on the mining tax. Was the first to govern by polls and be killed by them, setting a precedent. Keating used to tell everyone to get fucked. Wtf happened. Typical modern snowflake leftist. What a fag.

Only if you sing the ridgy-didge version:

Verse 1
Australia's sons let us rejoice,
For we are young and free;
We've golden soil and wealth for toil,
Our home is girt by sea;
Our land abounds in Nature's gifts
Of beauty rich and rare;
In hist'ry's page, let ev'ry stage
Advance Australia fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia fair.

Verse 2
When gallant Cook from Albion sailed,
To trace wide oceans o'er,
True British courage bore him on,
Til he landed on our shore.
Then here he raised Old England's flag,
The standard of the brave;
"With all her faults we love her still"
"Britannia rules the wave."
In joyful strains then let us sing
Advance Australia fair.

Verse 3
While other nations of the globe
Behold us from afar,
We'll rise to high renown and shine
Like our glorious southern star;
From England soil and Fatherland,
Scotia and Erin fair,
Let all combine with heart and hand
To advance Australia fair.
Advance Australia fair.

Verse 4
Should foreign foe e'er sight our coast,
Or dare a foot to land,
We'll rouse to arms like sires of yore,
To guard our native strand;
Britannia then shall surely know,
Though oceans roll between,
Her sons in fair Australia's land
Still keep their courage green.
Advance Australia fair.*

I'm super stocked to see what the Chinese do to us when we are officially declared their newest colony.

Maybe I'll get to still live in a house. Who knows?

Those party pies and rolls are from Michel's Patisserie

>eating sugar shit on purpose
man my parents fed me so much shit when i was growing up, pretty mad

bitches have a huge mouth here, if they never mouthed off they would never get hit

and if they have a bogan accent , combined with stupidty and being slightly obese + nagging it is literally the most annoying thing in the world , literaly

fuck whites

It's alright mate. By the time you're right to have kids, you can raise them on a steady diet of rice and water.

I'd rather live in Canada.
>tfw no qt canadian waifu

fuck off i dont eat carbs
stupid inbred

It sickens me that the chinese are making a presence here and buying our land. Who do they think they are? Those disgusting chinks are getting ahead of themselves.

I remember even as early as 2006 we didnt need the chinese. Now we let them come here? Id say he bash those cunts and rape their women in front of them
How real is the lebo takeover threat these days?

don't forget dismantling the Pacific Solution and letting in more than 50,000 mudslims illegals

no shit they are so fucking ugly, can they not come here

This senpai
Muzzie Lebs fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=xrqRopGPaBY

Why do we let them come here? Someone do something

Why don't people here like Tony Abbott?

>How real is the lebo takeover threat these days?
very real you skip dog

youtube.com/watch?v=DeOa8Xo6wvs

If that's the most of your concerns, I'd suggest not worrying about it and going back to taking it easy and swing voting between lib/lab.

There's nothing worth celebrating about Australia.

A U S T R A L I A N S

>slightly homo

hahahahaha

>anglo

I identify as celtkin

Are Lebs in Ausland the equivalent to Pakis in UK?

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/muslimconverted-exprincipal-of-punchbowl-high-school-was-off-the-rails-says-education-department/news-story/06c0aef9593a48f185279b95ab7675c5

no i dont want safe schools or roe 8 + 9
our politicians need to hang, someone is paying them to push this shit, its literally choose between two shit things

thoughts?

arent lebanese people white?

abos are aryans

scholarly.info/book/283/

nah pakis in aus are the equivalent to pakis in the UK.This country is a fucking shithole full of nothing but non-whites

Reported to MEOCS

no wtf?
get your fucking head checked

>its literally choose between two shit things
It's not and that line of thinking is absolutely retarded. I do agree that our polis need to hang though.

went to glen waverly today haha its like playing spot whitey over there these days

tfw Trump won't go to war with China
;__;

the irony is actual lebanese people would be ashamed of them. Stereotypical lebos are just copying the behaviour and culture of urban white trash before they were all moved out from inner city areas to mtt druit and places like that

Yes, very. The purest of whites in fact, you stupid piece of shit.

>FIT IN OR FUCK OFF
tell that to these cucks who want to replace australians with middle eastern transsexual muslims who have tie dyed hair

yeh it is retard because a vote for ine nation goes to liberal dumb fuck

Non British or Germanics get out.

Australia is a part of the commonwealth we cannot not let non British out number us just like we cannot let non whites out number us. Italy and Greek niggers get out

So... They're Australian?

more like low-level refugee niggers in Germany / Sweden
inquiring into their business will get you attacked

thats aside from them being muzzies

I like how thats a mans arm photoshopped onto a walkingham

many of the christian ones look pretty white to me, like as white as western europeans or balkans. The rest including muslims either look like southern europeans, or barely darker then tanned southern europeans. If I google hezbollah I see a bunch of french looking or southern euro looking white guys.

OK WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-australia-sexabuse-idUKKBN16G0KF

wog citizen reporting in, STOP FOREIGN OWNERSHIP OF AUSTRALIAN ASSETS NOW

PAULINE HANSON WILL BE APPEARING AT MY LOCAL IN 2 HOURS WHAT DO

UK is about 4% muzzie but they all live in big towns and cities. Like flies round shit.
I'm fortunate to live in the glorious countryside (pic)
We don't have a problem with Lebs. But we have thieving Gypsy bastards, though.
Also Pikeys which are a mutation of Gyppos.
We have indigenous Chavs which I suppose is similar to the Bogan.

Yeah except we got two types:
Exhibit A. The Christian Arab
Most likely moved out to Australia decades ago as they fled from religious persecution in the muzzie infested middle east. Their way of life and yours are compatible as your societies and cultures stem from the same religion. Bring the few positives of arab culture with them without the Islamic disease. Top cobbers really

Exhibit B: The muzzie arab
A disease, like most best treated with radiation. Doesn't care about his host nation's traditions, culture or values. Will act like a fucking parasite (Waleed Aly) until such a time as they all get lined up against a wall and shot in Cronulla Riots 2, Ethnic Cleansing Boogaloo

I agree. Keep Australia Australian. FUCK OFF FOREIGNERS

Throw shoe

get her to pander to the tradies unions, but tell them it's the multicultarism and welfare taxes that are taking more of their wages, their dollar will buy more once we turn this shit off

its actually true

If you didn't have these on toothpicks and dip them in tomato sauce then go running around like a nut with your mates your a faggot and should kys.

Go and buy her a pint or you're a dog

youtube.com/watch?v=c9SFTAV9dac

I don't think the ones who insist on aggressivley separating themselves from the australian identity so much should be considered culturally australian. But to further my first point, lebs often copy lad culture, which originated in white and aboriginal inner city housing commision, and still exists in places like glebe, redfern, woolloo etc. And they took over the "golden triangle" and kings cross underworld and drug trade, from the old inner city white boys who came from all the suburbs that are gentrified now.

Yet the stereotypical lebs champion lebanon so much, look what it says in that youtube video "lebanon, the place to be". If they went to lebanon, and actual lebanese could see what lebanese australians are like, theyd laugh at them and/or hang their heads in shame

>which I suppose is similar to the Bogan.

We have chavs too but we call them "lads". They are a mutation of bogans. They hang out with abos and mug people for their shoes at train stations in the ghetto

it's the marxists

fucking Skrewdriver

So they are Australian lads more than actual Lebanese? In other words Lebanese-Australian?
>Yet the stereotypical lebs champion lebanon so much, look what it says in that youtube video "lebanon, the place to be". If they went to lebanon, and actual lebanese could see what lebanese australians are like, theyd laugh at them and/or hang their heads in shame
But if they say lebanon is the place to be that means they know what lebanon is like right? You mean theyre just idealising a country theyve hardly set foot on?

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

VOTE
poal.me/w4vxcp

>Freddos Ice Cream cake

muh nigger

>No potato smileys

kill yourself

>helps if you can speak mandarin.

I hate faggots just about as much as I hate jews and as much as I hate niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IT_W-7aVgE

>and remember Pajeet it's illegal to shit on the street.

Kek, absolute scum

Check out this specimen
youtube.com/watch?v=WeKGTAd3_dA

Bump for Vegemite, VB and Emu, Bundy, Cricket, Footy, non-stop shorts wearing outside the office, thongs, beaches, hottest bitches anywhere, sweet fucking McMansions, nigger free suburbs, two world wars, killing commies in Nam, Julian, and a quarter century without a recession.
Suck a dick all our useless pollies and the rest of the world.

this is true actually

Lebs wearing tns, nautica etc are just an Arabised version of white lads, and this is applicable broadly to the Arab/mudslime 'community' here in the way they talk and act

It reminds me of that Thomas Sowell book where he argues that nigger ghetto culture is the result of a post-slavery adoption of redneck culture and behaviour

Another classic

youtube.com/watch?v=wNZbVoN_zHU

im goin for my passport too

i always thought it was : australians all let us rejoice

thoughts?

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1424207/Bizarre-moment-Asian-woman-praises-strong-Pauline-Hanson.html

copypasta fag

its partially true, the african american ghetto accent and manner of talking is urban southern accent + african accent. The criminal culture derives from a greater criminal culture in the south that was/is both white and black. Even the gang warfare can be likened to some of the famous feuds between white outlaw gangs and families in the 1800's south and mid west

>australia
>anglosphere
Face it you kangaroos, you're just as infested with the yellow jew as we are.

>44
check'd
Also marmite is best mite m8.

Kevin Rudd was the best PM since Howard, a great man.

>Proud to be Australian
hahaha... yeah. S-straya cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

oh muh hod uleh

This is the original version of the song. It has been altered, many, many times throughout it's life (and especially after adoption as our national anthem).

(For instance, how often have you heard even the third verse sung, let alone the forth?)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Australia_Fair

Probably not.

But maybe apartments will be reasonably priced. They don't fuck around when it comes to building shit those gooks.

If I had my way I'd import a whole heap of them now just to build appartments and whatever else needs building just to catch up with the requirements of our current population.

Turnbull's a cuck though

AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIA