Emma Watson reveals she is sexually attracted to a Lion

Speaking at the premiere of her new film Beauty and the Beast, Emma told Yahoo: "I found the lion in Narnia quite hot. Is that wrong? Is that OK? Probably not...

"No... It's not OK... It's not OK... I'm getting shaking heads.

"It happens. Sometimes animals in films are hot. I don't know what to say. That's where we're at."

theladbible.com/entertainment/celebrity-emma-watson-has-revealed-her-weird-crush-and-its-very-fucking-odd-20170308 link

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

18% of feminists admitted to banging their dog

does not surprise me

I'm repulsed but I'd probably still watch it. Wouldn't even enjoy the subsequent chubby.

She is my kind of y

She Love BLC

In 50 years time we will have them saying this about kids. Fucking kikes

how can Bretons even compete?

wanting to fuck animals. wew lad she would do soo well in canada

Confirmed satanist.
Asland in Narnia is an allegory for Jesus.
This bitch is beyond salvation.

Literally the ficki ficki immigrants of Tamriel.

movie kikes really mess up young girls

except not once in Skyrim was there an interracial relationship, at least with them. god I loved how they avoided jewry for at least one franchise

That's the trend right now if you haven't noticed, degenerate beastiality/furry culture bullshit. Pedophilia will be after.

Ysolda was fucking those barbs m8. Also every fucking Khajiit tells you they don't know shit about skooma and that it's stereotype BUT ALL OF THEM HAVE SKOOMA IN THEIR INVENTORY.

better than a nigga

Feminist hates men so much she fucks animals instead

Amazing

wait.. so I had 12 wives in that game, and you mean to tell me that one of them was a fucking furry? and that said furry is living in my special home?

Aslan was pretty dope.

Poor girl. Some jew producer probably raped her on the set of Chamber of Secrets.

She didn't have a chance at becoming normal.

WHITE GIRLS FUCK ANIMALS

>tfw i sexually identify as a lion

Holyshit I'm booking an appointment for lion surgery tomorrow!

a very hot girl in school told me quite casually that she thought horses had the most amazing asses.

she's right, of course, but a men could never admit to something like that for fear of being labeled a sicko

BIG BARBED COCK DRIVES WHITE SLUTS WILD.

s-she does know that cat penises have lots of tiny barbs on them right?

Reminder that if you know a girl who rides horses, there's like a 95% chance she's done something sexual with it or at the very least fantasized about it.

fuck off house cat. you're not welcome here. Bretons are real masterrace

Man I never liked how the khajiit looked on Skyrim and oblivion. Way too cartoonish and silly. I tried to redo one of my favorite characters from morrowind, a khajiit, but I couldn't take it seriously.

this, Aslan is not just some random lion but the main Christ figure in the most famous series written by one of the most famous Christian authors ever

Im getting real tired of these media liberal shills

Bronies are mainstream.

fuck erma what son. is she having some kind of crisis now that hairy pothead saga is finally over and shes stuck with that one character shes ever acted?

> Narnia

So basically she's attracted to Jesus? Nothing wrong with that I guess.

Fucking this.
If they ever bring up their horse more than once in casual conversation, they're definitely into that shit.

what the absolute fuck

In reality, she wanted Liam Neeson's dick, but that would be creepy.

Poor lion, he should sue.

HUMAN WOMEN CRAVE THE BIG BEAST COCK

H-hot...

He's not an allegory for Jesus, he is Jesus in that world.

the lion conquers the bull

Women enjoy lion.

Big surprise there.

og meme magic

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Awful actor and ugly woman desperately trying to gain attention with retarded bullshit.

>hurr I'm a feminist
>durr I plant books in the subway, so subversive!
>herp I want to fuck a lion, look at me please!

>ywn prep the lion for Emma because you're not a qualified lion handler and would get mauled
why even live

only 60% of the time, decreasing yearly

Hahaha right.

Perhaps you can back it up?

thats why we bringing gnostic christianity back

>digits
wat did kek men by dis

Football season is over

I agree

Sounds good for that extra stimulation

he looks like the frog from parappa the rapper

Bestiality is literally the one form of sexual degeneracy where women vastly outnumber men. Men are more often pedos, faggots, etc, but women love animal dick. It's because they want to be savaged deep down.

>feminists

Why is she being such a fucking attention-seeker?
>OH LOOK AT ME I'M ATTRACTED TO LIONS SO QUIRKY LMAO!

So she loves Trump.
Still an ugly british slag.

So which one are you are gonna be the first one to draw it?

Thats Hunter S Thompson you little shit. Here is his ((suicide note))

this is not political

Das it mane

wtf a related article is Samuel L Jackson admitting he faps to hentai

is he /ourweeb/ nig?

>that's where we're at

atleast she knows

>it's real
Based Hollywood negro

I wish they would do The Last Battle. Seeing Tash would be interesting

Does she have no sense of...

...pride?

Really, because I've never seen a woman fuck a goat or sheep.

Got a laff.

If there is proof of this imma be a happy camper

Is this like a girl thing or something? This aint the first time I've heard one sexualize an animal. I could never do that, I cant even imagine how. To me the female form is the only appropiate object to bang. Why don't women feel the same about men, are they inherintly degenerate?

fucking gypsy thieves, go back to elsweyr

MANE'D

Also that book has obvious mudslimes who unwittingly worship Tash. CS Lewis really nailed his colours to the mast in that book.

You engineered this whole thing just to post this, didn't you?

>Emma Watson kicks off the zoofag acceptance movement
Someone post the staircase of degeneracy picture. Were we expected to get pedophilia or bestiality first?

MANE"D

Bestiality

Male feminist perhaps?

Bestiality, Paedophilia is the last step and their end goal.

this world will be born again

You wish user

Bestiality is definitely before paedophilia. I'm hoping the culture war turns back in virtues favour before we even get close to that point though....

She was right

sex is just a mechanism to the vampires. Their true goal is the destruction of your soul.

Just look at those abs!

A girl from my school told me the exact same thing, there seems to be a pattern here.

This is just another microstep toward the normilization and legalization of bestiality. Watson is just a paid mouthpiece doing the bidding of her masters.

Well, she's right. The lion was pretty attractive.

there is a reason white kids weren't allowed to see a white lion

is it bad i got a boner from this? that ribbon makes it better

underrated

furry confirmed

Please motherfucker, men and women constantly compete to out degenerate each other.

We could be contacted by a 4th dimensional alien race who live outside our Universe, their physical bodies constantly changing shape because we can only perceive them one 3 dimensional image at a time, glowing a color that doesn't naturally exist in our Universe, their forms so utterly alien to everything we know about physics that we literally don't have the words to describe them.

The mere presence of these beings so shocking to our sensory input that we can barely be within their vicinity for 10 seconds at a time before we faint and I guarantee you the first thing some people will be thinking is "I can't wait to fuck/be fucked by this thing"

If you need hard concrete proof why don't you just go visit

this is what snapchat does to people

one by one, Sup Forums's erstwhile /our girls/ are abandoning their virgin admirers...

>jessie slaughter
a she-man

>taylor swift
coal-burner

>emma thompson
cymbal-clashing bestian...