twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Live near Munich.

Not my president

What a surprise it missed the point entirely

>go back to Europe
>Israel is abolished
>save Europe
>re-invade America

Sneak on over for the mass slaughter of what little American Indian population would still remain and wouldn't stop until every last Muslim was killed.

I'd love that.

You seppos nearly killed off his people with barely any effort. Imagine what you can do if you actually applied yourselves.

Pic Unrelated

And who will be there to enforce it?

me in the back

He is right you idiot.

The native American genocide did indeed happen. This is the one thing the left is right about, if they weren't to fucking retarded they'd bring it up more often.

>all (illegal) Caucasians back to Europe
ftfy

February 2021, the US collapses.

Also, the US would become a 3rd world nation within...maybe a few years after this.

This is why you genocide properly. You'll never hear this kind of shit from brazillian indians.

Raid their teepees and kill their bisons.

and then he can deport himself back to Asia

/THREAD

>that nose

Wait for Zimbabwe 2.0

cool! then we can turn the EU and a white ethnosuperstate.

>standing bear
>clearly sitting
rmyt

The fucking Brazilians are worse than these cuties

>natives still existing in 2021

kek

Oh darn, I have to live in a better country?

Laugh my ass off that some drunk ass Indian stumbled into the white house and started filling out executive orders. When Trump gets back from the bathroom that guy is going to get flayed alive by the secret service.

You guys do know that native Americans dont even draw these right. They are just used as sockpuppets.

>Unfortunately, President Standing Bear is only president of a small patch of land after selling most of it off for tobacco, alcohol, gunpowder weapons and shiny beads

Yet he's apparently keeping all the negroes, spics and chinks.
Wow, what a totally believable and thought provoking scenario

I don't get why people keep confusing immigration with conquest. The difference isn't that that the Indians didn't want to take action against immigration (like we do today), it's that they just couldn't do anything about it.

>More Natives now than ever in previous history

Pretty shit genocide desu... Also, Mexicans fought Natives over land fairly often, you just can't fight for shit so you never got the chance to oppress the Indians. How does it feel to fall back on faux morality to justify your incompetence?

>Spanish rape-baby chime in
Not a country when it happened and it took hundreds of years (helped along by disease), not overnight.
Fuck natives.
Should've fought harder.

>go back
>invade
>do the job properly this time

Invade again in full Conquistador Regalia.

>What would you do Sup Forums

I wish a nigga would.

The reaction would be spectacular.

No, here's the clever thing about the comic.
The person who drew it is thinking that they are being clever by relating Native Americans to Mexicans (another minority with negative connotations), and reversing the situation that is currently approximately happening in reality.

But what he doesn't realize is that the Native Americans are the single ethnic groups in the United States with an actual cause to want to deport literally everyone else, precisely because of the genocides.

If a foreigner came to your country and genocided your people, you would want them out, right?
This comic is turning out to be ironically Pro-Trump, and the artist doesn't even realize it.

That picture is so unreal.

If that where to feasibly happen then just to be even the whites would have to destroy everything that was made by whites or that was made possible by why inventions, so that the natives could go back to riding horses and raiding eachothers camps.

If the landmass of todays USA was never discovered and nobody traveled there because of some magic cloud or something prohibiting any interaction with the outside world, there is no reason not to think that they would still live like they did 400 years ago.

they were natives they came from Asia REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Discover American again, kill the Indians all over again.

We fought, we won. Our land now, that's how civilization has been for hundreds of years. Now we decide who gets to be in it. Deal with it leftist faggots.

But the difference is that white people made the US a superpower.

What sort of thought process goes through a person mind in order for them to come up with a comic like this?

*weren't

Well judging by the fact that they believe in spirit gods I would just dress up as a bear, break into the white house at night, force him at gunpoint to take a few hits of acid and then tell him not to sign it while he's stoned.

>native American genocide
That was entirely their business until the whiteman showed up.
Who are the Aztecs, Juan?

Typical amerinniger strawman.

I simply pointed out your hypocrisy no need to go full Jamal. This isn't your average burger highschool.

Sure I'll leave. But before I go...

>Takes entire infrastructure with me
>Takes everything industrial back with me
>They're left with nothing but wild land with no roads, rails, skyscrapers, power plants, space ports, electronics, weapons, etc.

Think I'm just going to leave this shit here for you to use?

>implying mexicans would vote for a redskin
>implying he'd have nignogs in his cabinet

When will liberals realize whites are the least racist race?

It's very lucky the Natives didn't have any writing. That way they don't have to feel so bad about all the tribes their ancestors put to the sword for their land.

Vey little. It's the first analogy they come up and don't think a second more about if it actually makes sense or not.

Hell, the artist probably knows nothing about Indian History

wtf, I hate trump now

From the thumbnail I could have sworn that's a horsey cartoonl

Mongols?

>"hypocrisy"
>"The native American genocide did indeed happen. This is the one thing the left is right about"
You made a statement and it was refuted.
You didn't point out shit.

I seem to recall this land being traded for shiny glass beads.

more like redneck etnosuperstate

Natives voted Trump. It's not the fucking indians drawing this shit.

Beat the fuck out of the sad sack of shit that drew this and is exploiting Native americans to try and push their awful very wrong agenda.

Refuted with what?
It DID happen.

This isn't a holohoax thread you imbecile.

the artist expecting to be taken serious when he calls someone standing bear in a cartoon and instead of standing he is drawn sitting... wew lad

Why is there a African behind him? Why would Native Americans only deport Caucasians?

US did more for native Americans than Mexico has. Mestizos live with persistent shame for their conquered native genetics and still treat full-blooded natives like trash.

Kek I can't understand how lefties keep thinking that the story of the indians support them, goddamn literally a story of foreigners coming and taking over everything holy fuck

>name-calling
>"holohoax"
They were slowly supplanted over generations by a superior culture.
It isn't even comparable.

>get sent back to homeland
>kick out all the muds
>build wall close self off from world
literally utopia

>What would you do
Turn myself 2pi radians and walk away.

Last time I checked USA was founded by people who were born in North America.

>punishing an individual for the crimes of people they are related to
>literally punishment based on race

I'd offer him some beads for his land and daughter. Of course he will take it, because the beads are priceless.

I wish i were deported out of here and that europe would take me back.

No matter where were go, we will create greatness.

Behind you lies europa. Ahead of you lies europa. And within you lies europa.

We know how this goes down....
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

Is that why you're being supplanted by wetbacks and niggers? Because you are the inferior race?

It's amazing how often other countries have to school Americans on their very own history.

Still waiting on that argument.

>t. 1/16th cherokee nationalist

Trail of Tears 2: This time the bankers have to go too

Do come back, ZA bro.

And withing europa lies the Kraut.

And its all fucked...

>*within

Better than Muslims and blacks. The other darkies can stay. They are alright.

If we don't fight back then yes, we do deserve to be replaced. Some people are in favor of fighting back. Some of them frequent this board. You are really very bad at this, Pedro.

that would imply europe was for the europeons and they would then be forced to send all the niggers n shitskins back to their respective homes and we'd all have our ethnostates, the white americans could then just take back america with 100 troops and everyone would be happy

>Leave your land!
>come back as our employees and pay rent!

Not quite the same as begging them to come back. Also they should let south Africa rot.

Ireland used to be 100% white. Now it's 96% white. All the darkies are conquering the the low rent apartments and minimum wage jobs.

Kek!

For one EOs don't have that power. Anyway, we beat their asses once, we can do it again.

I'd go back to europe

Unconstitutional, I'd wage gorilla warfare with my patriots and raid Indian reservations.

I didn't state you deserve anything you illiterate asswipe.

Still waiting on that argument. Can't you read Wikipedia any faster?

No worries. By now most of you mongrels don't even qualify as caucasian anyway.

>that pic
If the ((native Americans)) had won, there would of been no Caucasians to deport from their white/western style nation in that pic, as they would of wiped us out to the last man, woman, and child long ago. That's how they rolled.

>a hundred million fighting age whites English speaking move to Europe

This is not a bad idea. That could literally start the 4th Reich. For real this time.

Mainland Europe unified with Russia and Britain would unstoppable.

"Haha white people BTFO! You're now unified and occupying the most valuable real estate in the world!"

If president standing bear was deporting illegal Europeans who came over without following the legal channels then he's totally justified. If he's just kicking white people out who were born in the US, then it's wrong. It's implying he's getting rid of whites when Trump is only proposing to deport illegals.

Being able to form a proper analogy is not hard. Goddamn.

>Welcome the returning Whites to Europe and rub my hands like an excited merchant in anticipation of the impending American Hunger Games as niggers try to kill each other over the last available food.

>implying there would even be a fucking white house

user, Googles stay here?

>from the nation of inbreds and shitskins.
There's more white people in the US than there is the UK.

>President Standing Bear

Haha it's funny because they got conquered, and would never be in charge.

More of a beige wigwam..

>free ticket to the Rhineland
>can attack Muslims on sight and claim that "it is a cultural thing, I am just a poor refugee after all"

Thank you President Standing Bear

America was built by whites. If they can bring all of their property here, get compensated for immovables and demolish them, likewise architecture, then let's see how your Listerine addiction treats you after there's no more listerine.

>their faces when our based ancestors created the one-drop rule

>There's more white people in the US than there is the UK.
there's also more niggers in the US than there are in Uganda

>there's more white people on our massive continent than there are on your tiny island
k. Do you need a shovel, or are you ok digging with your mouth?

Probably cite the day 19 white radical christian hijackers flew 2 planes into the Twin Tepees as the starting point of the deterioration of relations between our two countries.