Can Trump just stop tweeting and fucking focus on policy for once...

Can Trump just stop tweeting and fucking focus on policy for once? Or is he incapable of doing that because he's a retard and has an attention span of a 4 year old?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtnJwLRpVPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Mitchell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html
youtu.be/XEFSCkCesu0
youtu.be/ufs28RVbY2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MSNBC Host Andrea Mitchell and wife of former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan was physically removed from the State Department press room for shouting at Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtnJwLRpVPw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Mitchell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan

"Don't let the FAKE NEWS tell you that there is big infighting in the Trump Admin. We are getting along great, and getting major things done!"

Yeah guys, don't look at reality, is all just fine.

Seriously, his tweets are the only thing you pay attention to? Is it because they have to be like 134 characters or less?

Andrea Mitchel is such a fucking kike.

>Trump probably spends ten minutes a day tweeting

ermuhhgerrdd DO SOMETHING

>Trump spends the rest of the day actively enacting his policy changes and making good on his campaign promises

>REEEEEEE!!! TRUMP IS FUCKING LITERALLY HITLER IM SHAKING OMFG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN WE HAVE TO RESIST WE HAVE TO RESIST WE HAVE TO RESIST WE HAVE TO RESIST...

If you dont kill your self, somebody else will do it for you in the not so distant future, user.

What's wrong with his tweets?

It takes him like 45 seconds. It doesn't exactly consume precious time

The point is Trump is damaging himself and his credibility by tweeting empty stuff about obama and the like. Now kindly piss off kebab.

>>Trump spends the rest of the day actively enacting his policy changes and making good on his campaign promises
>doesn't even like it when people call the new healthcare stuff Trumpcare
Winning bigly, so tired of winning all the time

Without Trump tweets, how would Sup Forums get news it can trust?

Does it suck to just lose all the time, and keep losing, and lose and lose and lose, and end up being the biggest fucking loser?

Trump's tweets circumvent the corrupt media. All the power to him. I cant wait for king nigger to be indicted, myself, thankfully Trump kick-started that whole conversation instead of waiting for CNN to report on it.

>Now kindly piss off kebab

Ironic, a traitor to his nation calling a nordic man "kebab".

kys shill

You mean his "phones" weren't "wire" "tapppped"?

I am beginning to think Hitler only sent all the commies and gays to the camps because he got tired of all the autistic screeching

THE OBAMA DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REFUSED TO ARREST AN IRAQI TERRORIST WHO SNUCK INTO THE US USING A FAKE PASSPORT, DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html

VIDEO LINKS:

youtu.be/XEFSCkCesu0

youtu.be/ufs28RVbY2s

ahhh that is just amazing isnt it. fucking libcucks are so hell-bent on power, they are willing to directly risk american lives rather than show that Trump might actually be correct even once.

Prison is too good for these people.

Is there a thread with this info? If not, make one.

whats wrong with this one? OP-shill has lost control and already abandoned thread.

>that was fast

but yeah there are some threads up on that in the catalogue I can see. still. I like this thread. It's getting cozy. We need more links to discuss.

>Walking through the whitehouse hall from one meeting on his way to another
>Quickly whips out his phone and sends a tweet
>msm not required

ZOMG FUK U DRUMPF THE NUCLEAR CODES BAA-RUP-A-PUM-PUMF

>Trump's tweets circumvent the corrupt media.
That's the point. They prove Trump is a retard and can't be called FAKE NEWS.

>Can Trump just stop tweeting and fucking focus on policy for once?
tweeting is very time-consuming

So the president isn't allowed to talk about whatever he wants with the public? He has to be all President all the time?

If Trump is just tweeting off impulse, I'm very impressed by his intuition. His tweets always ended up hitting the mark 100%