Will you sign the petition to kick out this chauvinist, neo nazi, mysoginist, hateful, toxic...

Will you sign the petition to kick out this chauvinist, neo nazi, mysoginist, hateful, toxic, stupid pig out of EU parliment?

>A member of the European Parliament just said that women should earn less because they "are weaker, smaller and less intelligent"! If we act right now, we can kick this hater out.

This same Polish MEP has used the Parliament to spread hate: comparing migrants to “excrements” and making a Nazi salute in the chamber! So far he has been sanctioned with symbolic fines, but now Parliament is running an investigation and if enough of us ask for his full suspension, we can make it happen.

secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/eu_toxic_mep_loc/?pv=126&rc=fb

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html
youtu.be/XEFSCkCesu0
youtu.be/ufs28RVbY2s
change.org/p/the-president-of-the-european-parliament-przewodniczący-parlamentu-europejskiego-freedom-of-speech-in-the-european-parliament-wolność-słowa-w-parlamencie-europejskim
youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
youtube.com/watch?v=ASJSgmGFS7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck no, Korwin is based.

THE OBAMA DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE REFUSED TO ARREST AN IRAQI TERRORIST WHO SNUCK INTO THE US USING A FAKE PASSPORT, DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/08/lawmakers-probe-claim-doj-aided-iraqi-terror-suspect-days-before-november-election.html

VIDEO LINKS:

youtu.be/XEFSCkCesu0

youtu.be/ufs28RVbY2s

This man is so based

Watch his Piers Morgan interview, it's fucking gold.

Morgan is fucking raging the whole time, kek.

link?

Holy shit, it was 50k yesterday. This thing is going fast.

No, keep him in. We need Nazis because their isn't enough of them. I mean, diversity, right?

>Start watching
>Piers Morgan is just calling him names, yelling
Is this British TV? It's terrible

>alleged

based korwin

>man elected in a fair election
>does job and represents constituents, ie no sudden change between campaign and service
>"kick him out cus we western globalists dont like it

and people wonder why citizens say the EU has a democracy gap

the whole point of a democracy is that you have to deal with people you dont agree with

that's british everything.

I wish we had a politician like him, maybe then some gypsies would get gassed

Aren't they supposed to be the classy calm-arguments-only types though?

Just watched it - and I thought our TV was shit holy moly

K cool now where's the counter petition

Korwin posted this link on his jewbook earlier
change.org/p/the-president-of-the-european-parliament-przewodniczący-parlamentu-europejskiego-freedom-of-speech-in-the-european-parliament-wolność-słowa-w-parlamencie-europejskim

Do you even understand democracy faggot?
He's a chosen representative, and as such has more democratic legimity than for example the Commission.
Noone can send him home.

Dont forget to sage

If he is saying things that oppose my ideology he is a fascist and a danger to democracy, thus he AND the people who elected him must be replaced. Leftism 101

>Immigrants are being forced to stay at concentration camps
>If we were to abolish social benefits, there wouldn't be any people coming to Europe just to live off handouts
>This ridiculous policy results in Europe being flooded with human garbage

sage

British gentlemen?
It was always meme. High class old meme but you what you have now is low class reality.
>brits are trash tier
>can't drunk
>can't do drugs
>can't speak
And yet they drunk, do drugs and speak.

>Mainly germans signed it
Really activated my fucking brain

>629,461
Well, looks like Janusz is comming back to Poland

(checked)
Wait wait wait
The British can't drink properly?
My whole worldview is shattering, say it ain't so

They can't and they can't get alcohol either.
Whole point is to get wasted hard and fast. And fast is more important.
They drink colored shit and are utterly trashy at drinking. Get wasted fast and stay that way.
Walking garbage.
Most of the brits(if not all) are low class and even high class in getting garbage tier nowadays.

Thanks lord KeK but this numbers are wasted on low class brits.

Shit, you just ruined my vacation, I wanted to go drink with low class bongs in small towns and see rural england

Well old bongs in rural small towns probably aren't that bad.
Avoid cities and young people.
Also I meet some of your girl on vacation. In London. We talk a little. She was pretty nice and was surprised by plenty of little thing. [spoiler]Should liberate her ass.[/spoiler]

I can't even watch this. The smug look on Piers Morgan's virtue-signalling face is pissing me off to no end.

>Avoid cities and young people.
Timeless advice
Couldn't last more than a minute or two myself.

Nigga speaks nothing but truth.

Damn Korwin does not speak good english. On the average the blond earns less more! than brunettes. Also why did he bring this up? Really makes him sound like a racist to the normies. Manlets got BTFO tho.

kek

Dude, look at where you're posting this.
Poor bait.

Thing is britbong food is a trash and they drink to get wasted.
If you want to drink and talk like civilized people you need:
>vodka
>plenty of good fat food(that go good with alcohol)
>good place
>wise or at last intelligent people
Brits have nothing of that.
No knowledge, no humor, no culture and no good food.
Drink with Slavs(not all of course but easterners are to best to drink). Also drink with people you trust so you will not be ditched somewhere or mugged.

KURWO KODOWCU SMIECIU ZAJEBANY

I'm Russian, I have drank with slavs more than enough. I'm looking for the whiskey and pints in a pub experience

Well. Look for old people and small old non big name pubs.
Maybe Welsh or Scottish one.

>migrate to a country
>complain about its people

JUST

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

A poo is making Nazi Salute, that's the most insulting thing I have ever seen.

completely based

brits are shit.
Main reason why this country turn slowly into shit.
>high class don't care just count shekels
>low class don't care just get wasted

fucking kike - into the oven you go

Shifty kike

Pump your brakes kid, this man is national treasure.

>western propaganda tells us that we should look up on their civilized ways
>go and find out that nothing of that is true, that they are worse than us

Every time, Netherbro. Every single time.

And yes, Brits are garbage.

Don't see anything wrong with him to be frank. Women have been proven to be weaker and dumber. A large amount of migrants have ties to extremist groups. Nothing wrong with the salute either. Seems based as fuck if you ask me

He's not right-wing enough.

>A member of the European Parliament just said that women should earn less because they "are weaker, smaller and less intelligent"! If we act right now, we can kick this hater out.
he didn't say they should earn less because they are women. He was explaining why they earn less.

Ignore the southern fairy. Come up north shmolo will show you how to drink.

Hollandia jest wiele lepiej koledzy :^)

Agreed here you shifty cunts northerns Will rip you in two

Yesterday:
youtube.com/watch?v=ASJSgmGFS7Y

Women are all those things, and immigrants are shits.

Sounds like a smart guy.

Kys dirty jew

I hope eastern european countries manage to dethrone merkel in the EU and take over.

Only if you lend us more money, mountain jew :^)

The Polish are great to drink with. I went to a wedding over there last year, it was sick. The combination of food and vodka, mixed well, keeps you on your feet for ages. Didn't stop me though, off my ditties that night.

Tell me, where do I find that fabled authentic British culture? I wanted to visit a white London when I was young, but it seems that it has always been too late.

>let's throw out elected officials who disagree with us in the name of democracy
Shells in the night of bruxelles.

Its died when bitch break the workers.
Its was slow slide form then, with only difference that it is getting speedy right now.

Are you kidding me?

Master Roshi is based

Europe should quit being pussies, this man speaks truth

Oy vey! mysoginist goy

I would recommend the ribble vally are the lakes.

You are a fucking liar he didnt say this he said this is the reason why the earn less.

> should not have representation
Ok, lets begin with kicking out every communist.

>be like Korwin
>girls will love you

>kick out elected official

we've gpne full circle