Need an open opinion here:

Need an open opinion here:

Me and my friends are thinking of taking a vacation to Europe. We are Americunts, so how well would we fair?
How well would we be recieved?
How do we avoid getting murdered muzzies while there?

Be a normal fucking person. Muzzies stay in their areas. Don't go to them, there's nothing there anyway.

Visit Italy, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovenia and Croatia (the coastline). Stay away from Ahmed countries unless you want to be disappointed, robbed and killed.

How are the women in Czech Republic, Slovenia and Croatia?

>visiting Europe in 2017
Looks like youre just asking for it.
>How do we avoid getting murdered muzzies while there?
Avoid public transport like cancer, avoid bringing backpacks to public places, avoid urbanized areas, avoid non whites, avoid supermarkets, avoid traveling too far away from your stay, avoid carrying to much cash on you, avoid eye contact (especially non whites). Just a few things really.

>le going to fuck your women xDD
No one will notice you unles you're tall and handsome. Don't fall for the money is all it takes meme because unless you're a millionaire with a yacht, you're just another dumb tourist.
People here are not that poor and the women are just as bad as in western Europe. They mostly only care about looks.

>Implying Italy isn't an Ahmed country.
Prague is fucking awesome.
Slovenia????? wtf
Croatia's islands down by Split such as Hvar are nice.

I voted for Hillary and I would tell everyone there so they didn't blame me for Drumpf. I wouldn't visit Russia.

They're pretty fine

>Czech Republic
Sluts
>Slovenia
Just... normal..
>Croatia
Tall. You're probably a manlet by local standards.

Just looking for some easy vacation girls. Easy hookup.
Im maybe a 5/10, short manlet. My friend is a manlet but a rough 8/10

If you go to a bigger city
Don't pull out your cigarettes at the train station
Don't exchange money right at the train station
Stay in the center
Be sure to check out rural areas. Suburban areas are usually ghetto-tier and not worth seeing

t. Someone who regularly travels around Europe

Come to rotterdam in the netherlands and say you're a jew from amsterdan that is going to vote PVV

hope you're not a nigger, amerifriend

Fuck off croats are the easiest women. I fucked 4 in 6 days before I did sail Croatia

PLEASE be brown or black and come to sweden

visit Greece and Med countries generally.

Avoid the Caliphate of the north europe

Go to hungary nice uncucked country.

I've heard that Malmo is pretty nice. Also Cologne.

Well if you unironically wrote this post you have autism and should probably stay home.

Avoid capitals and use please and thank you and you will be fine.