Happening: calling all britbongs someone request an interview with Assange

After these shitty CIA leaks we need some proof of life.

If RT and Hannity can get an interview so can you. Don't go alone. Record, periscope that shit and post here. Most importlantly save it on a flashdrive so the CIA can't get to it

everyone already knew the CIA was able to hack anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehlen_Organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is likely part of a Russian disinformation campaign meant to undermine the U.S. intelligence agencies in general, and to more immediately lend credence to President Donald Trump's allegations that former President Barack Obama spied on him.

Bump

t. CIA niggers

Seriously What the fuck

Lol nice try CIA shills. Guess you really don't anyone near that embassy. Top kek lads we found a weak spot get the fuck in here.!!!

Pretty sure he's not sticking his head out the window so you don't shoot it off.

Oh, it's another one of those "every conspiracy is a conspiracy" shills

Vault7 is not disinfo, at least we from the german BND knew about the CIA using malware to make attacks and extractions by them look like they came from Russia.

Sometimes i got to wonder if the CIA believes that european Intelligence like our BND and MAD II doesn't know exactly what they're doing.

Also it's amazing that the CIA believes that any european IC still trusts them over Russia.

>pic related My employee ID disc

So the CIA is actually a Russian disinformation campaign?

> guys guys I have a badge no one has ever seen so listen to me!

Fuvking giving a massive BUMP shills really out to cue stomp this thread based anons where the fuck are all you guys at

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>>>>mlp

kek

>the CIA using malware to make attacks and extractions by them look like they came from Russia

Not just the CIA themselves, but their entire network of contractors, all the code for UMBRAGE was leaked by early 2016 at the latest.

I hope you guys never hired a bunch of retarded brony redditors for your cyber division, they apparently can't be relied upon.

Definitely fuvking not its a cover up for phase 3 that never got leaked out because the CIA took over.

Pic very related

>implying

We would love nothing more than an appearance from JA. Shit could be fucked, but doesn't mean the leaks are untrue.

Top fuvking kek finally a based user arrives.

Why are Aussies so based?

Checked and keked.

Pic very related

>fuvking
Kys

Damn the CIA shills are so uvking desperate they have to copy us.

>checked and keked

CIA shill thread

He is dead guys, it is too late. Everyone read the documents and then bought his book and he overdosed on cocain with the proceeds. Wikileaks is now run by the CIA and they are currently masterbating in the embassy.

This

Damn via shills just never quit don't you have AI to run your shitty ass shill campaigns or what???

Your fucking confirming rn in front of 2,000 people you want no one to get near that embassy do you even realize what your doing? You must be an intern.

>pic related: front part of my ID disc, my assigned number is censored for obvious reasons

While i'm here:

>John Schindler
has no connections to the CIA anymore & his whole Twitter nonsense is him simply doing what he was taught concerning gathering attention and followers. Guy got a new book coming out soon.

>Louise Mensch
She is just crazy and has zero connections to anything. Her gathering such a following is very helpful for us though.

>MSNBC
First MSM outlet that finally covers Louise Mensch and other nowhere Russia and pseudo-intelligence links and branches. This is a success through and through.
Watch more outlets broadcasting planted info in the next few weeks. Mensch, Schindler literally eat up anything, same goes for Rick Willson.
Schindler and co. do so because he was literally just a paper pusher and had a deskjob, nothing more.

My advice: Laugh and watch the show, Trump got zero to worry about and all the
>muh russia people
can't get enough bait, Mensch actually believes everything she's being fed and Schindler just uses what he's being fed to gather more people who will eat up his upcoming book

Servus

Flattery gets you nowhere, you seedy little horsefucker.

checked and KEKED as well

lmao does this CIAfag think we're stupid?

We know you're the same dude. Just because you make 10 threads screencapping the other threads doesnt make you a spook fag. Get yourself a "Sup Forums for dummies" book..

I came in your wife last night

>Lol can photoshop and has 4 paragraph response in 5 minutes. No grammar mistakes.

Why don't you just kill yourself already there's already britbongs asking for an interview at the embassy

>implying I have a wife

Didn't they brief you about the board culture?

I'm actually not lol I really believe Assange is dead. I actually just posted because I want proof of life. If you respond like a shill to this everyone will know your CIA and I'm not. Why would wanting Assange proof of life make me CIA if anything now I know the CIA is more desperate than ever to a) destroy wiki cred or )b keep up the charade because they know if they don't it will get ugly

Lol not everyone on here's a neet. But ya you right damn close haha

See: No, we are not as stupid as the CIA.
We were a creation of the CIA and the BND and the MAD II (my branch) was formed out of the:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehlen_Organization

The USA financed us and helped many former 3. Reich IO's of the "Abwehr", SD, Gestapo and some politicians. The USA needed experienced people who dealt with the communists.
This also involved certain personnell that supposedly "fled to south america". The BND opened it's archives to employees and IFZ-historians eventhough the CIA asked us not to do so, the BND did it out of spite after repeated sabotage and extraction attempted at us.

This was in 2013. Since then we have ZERO trust for the CIA. Because in 2013 they also tried to trick us by attempting to steer us to look to the east after they actively worked on sabotage of our intelligence.
Germany, Austria, Estonia, Finland etc. know since 2013 of UMBRAGE.

>pic related: one document of a cache on Klaus Barbie, Josef Mengele, Otto Skorzeny and other people the CIA payrolled through the BND. They always knew exactly where the people are that Simon Wiesenthal and the Mossad wanted to capture. But they found their intelligence more important than anything Israel could offer.

The CIA by now is just a joke and since they paid countless of people they supposedly "searched for" and put them our the BND umbrella, they can't put any pressure on german or austrian intelligence, they lost the upper hand in 2013 and what you see the past years is their slow death.

im sure the CIA doesnt have a sniper at ready 24/7 aiming at the london embassy to assassinate julian assange cus durr muh broof of life naww thats impossible CIA is a good and honest organisation that has never assassinated political enemies that want to dismantle them also JFK was not killed by CIA haha

thank you very much kind sir wtf i hate wikileaks now

i am now a #CIAMalware

Lol you interview inside not outside dumbfuck CIA shill. If it's so hard why has Hannity and RT done it??? Hahahahha CIA paid shill LeBTFo hahahahhah

Finald had this info too????
Why are our goverments so afraid of CIA, what exacly do they control here?

assangetards fuck off

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well.

Its too late for those kinda discources my ladyboy friend. Its neopol time now, e-celebs and shill posting is new norm.

But this is one of more political threads ATM
Germoneyanon just put some interesting info,
but no one seems to care.

Yes. When i was in Finland with the german military (on military business, not intelligence business) in 2014, the Pääesikunnan tiedusteluosasto folk was there as well and while i was not allowed to attend the comissioned officer meeting behind closed doors, once it was done and we were on the way to the Surnu area, it was heavily implied that you guys were not surprised that the CIA would attack the intelligence of the baltic states and Finland by mantleing it to appear russian.

We shouldn't trust Russia intelligence like a close friend, but by now the USA intelligence sabotaged Baltic, Finnish, German and Austrian Intelligence works more often between 2010-2016 than the Russians did in the same time.

Finnish military and intelligence is the same as the baltic states, Germany and Austria as in: We see Russia as someone to watch just out of safety, while our politicians act like Russian intelligence is the biggest threat, and so do our neocon newspapers.

The CIA also tried to make the hacking of german journalists and politicians to be from Russia. To us in the MAD II it's obvious since 2013 that the CIA tries very clumsily to make Baltic, Finnish, German and Austrian Intelligence to become more hostile towards Russia and more friendly towards the USA.
This blew back massively and things like Vault7 is just another step of the CIA falling further into utter failure.

Fun fact: After 2013 when we confronted them with proof that they pretended to be seen as "Russian Intelligence" by us, they didn't admit it, it was just silence from then on. Finland, Estonia and Lithuania have the same relationship with the CIA now.

I hope Trump does a complete overhaul. He already has the balls to stand up to the CIA, which is why the CIA is lashing out further, i just hope he stays tough because during their last death grasps, i'm certain the CIA will create further problems and administration leaks.