ALEXA SHUTS DOWN WHEN ASKED IF CONNECTED TO CIA

WHAT THE

twitter.com/localbusinessco/status/839456634745176064

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRmGZSdH2qY
youtube.com/watch?v=eG_mj9T_yZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums are you connected to the CIA?

kek, who the hell buys these things anyway?

I made a youtube video applying to the nsa, cia, and fbi and they never answered

fuckin annoying

Im CIA

On the day the leak came out i watched the commercial for this on tv and thought anyone who has this must be full retard now

The same people that bought those stupid hover boards: negroes

Wtf

My parents. I got one for christmas. It came with a nice microUSB cable and adapter for charging my phone at least. The echo itself is still in the box.

Racist and sexist much?

mi2

I don't believe you're actually Australian unless you're memeing.

Hello comrade

Uhhhh no

Uhhhh yes. You fucking bigot.

>alexa, issue connectit two da see ah ay?
>shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>mmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm
god i hate fucking nigresses so much

Hmm...

I don't believe you're actually American unless you're fat.

I'm not convinced, mine just says it didn't get what I asked.

I never understood how they work. If you order pizza do you have to set up which one you want before ordering? Just saying "I want a pizza" doesn't seems like enough info.

yes. you have to do everything through the webapp/app that is just the webapp in an app.

>I made a youtube video applying to the nsa, cia, and fbi and they never answered
>fuckin annoying

just ask out loud and if they're interested your lights will flicker. further instructions will then appear on your bathroom mirror (protip: turn on the hot water full-blast so steam can reveal it)

you just think about the kind of pizza you want, and the mindlink function will pick up your vibe

welcome to Sup Forums. you must be new here. redpill yourself on human biodiversity, and remember, you're here forever.

>he thinks I was serious
Holy shit did you even check my flag?

You ask the most random, funny questions, bong.

This might be the weed talking but that is fucking spooky. Can anyone who works with computers/AI explain if this is just a non-response or somehow intentional?

Siri replied "Who me? when I asked it.

Are you a good CIA or a bad CIA? And which side do the Mormons fall under?

fuckin re-ddit

FU. CK. ING. DUMB. this is nothing more than alexa confusing "CIA" with "BYE". anyone that doesnt understand this needs to have their head examined.

judging by that pepe file name i think this claim is legit hey i forgot my gmail password can you change it to niggerstolemybike123 thanks in advance

if she could pronounce "connected" properly, the device may have understood what she was asking.

are you trying to imply Alexa is not a spy device
perhaps you need to get your head examined sir

You don't get to bring friends.

then how did it know what the CIA was?

explain that genius.

This. Nothing to see here, move along folks.

speak slow and alexa recognizes C.I.A. speak fast and alexa hears BYE. that enough explanation for you dum dum?

I'll creampie you in my next application video bro

>Shut It Down!!!

Aw fug

all these mental gymnastics lol

watch the video again dumb dumb

It's a non-response. If Alexa thinks what you said wasn't directed at her, she'll just make a noise and not say anything else. This is so that if you mention her in conversation to someone she doesn't interrupt with "HEY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND". If you clearly ask it the question instead of mumbling it in ebonics then it says it didn't understand what you're asking (source: I own an Echo)

Dumb Gen X'ers.

>implying Sup Forums isn't an imageboard for intelligence services from all the world where they compete in meme autism.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHA

Yeah I'm thinking the thing could not understand it's monkey screeching. "BE'S YOU CONNECTICUT TO DA SEEYA AYY?"

it walks among us

>watch the video again dumb dumb
only an idiot would need to watch the video a second time. watching it one time literally killed my brain cells

>I own an Echo

Very, very, good goyim.

>source: I own an Echo

how bluepilled are you

deny, deny, deny

the CIA would never do that, and you can't prove they ever did

and even if they would, you can't prove they could

and even if they could, you can't prove they did

and even if they did, you can't prove they used the captured data

and even if they captured data, you can't prove the reason wasn't valid

and even if the reason wasn't valid, you can't prove it wasn't a mistake

and even if it wasn't a mistake, you can't prove the data was ever looked at by an agent

and even if you can prove it was looked at by an agent, you can't prove the information was ever illegally used

Yea youre right..
>youtube.com/watch?v=IRmGZSdH2qY
Nothing to see here guys

youtube.com/watch?v=eG_mj9T_yZ0

If the Intelligence Agencies want recordings of me masturbating 6 hours a day they're welcome to it.

There is so much truth in this.
I came for the memes and stayed for the casual racism.

Aw you fragile little thing. What happened, not enough oxygen at birth?

Would be much better if it responded with "knowing the CIA, they don't need my permission".

you can set up your own commands on this thing you autists

But call Alexa a CIA shill and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”.

>Nig: Alexa, ayoayo conicted holayo bix nood, CYA?
>Alexa: okay, cya.

HAH

hey there, hows the situation in hq? how hard is everybody losing their shit right now?

Okay Brennan we get it, you're trying to deflect. You CIA fags think you got all your tracks covered, and that no one will catch or indict your shit. I can't wait til Trump personally hangs each one of you from a tree in front of the White House. Will be the happiest days of our lives. Fuck you spook

Outback bogan here. What is it?

>can be asked what the CIA is
>it-it's just thinking she's saying bye retards

she sounds woke as fuck
thanks for posting this

I got one for my gfs parents and my mother for xmas, and they use it all the time. But I don't live in some po-dunk rural red state

datass

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET AWAY FROM OUR STATE FAIR YOU FUCKING MUFFIN

IT'S THE ONLY THING WE HAVE AND YOU FUCKING TAINTED WITH YOUR SPOOK BLOOD MONEY

WTF is this shit man you americans already invented AI?

yeah, intelligent machines do pretty much everything for us

15 minutes ago i had an erection and my rumba detected the temperature change in my pants. it drove over to give me a dick massage, shit was cash

The CIA could program it to tear your dick off one day

>implying he has a dick

Sometimes I really think that CIA created this meme maybe as an early test on how to influence this site

>mfw sitting in a room in langley virginia right now shitposting with an ausfaggot proxy and browsing Sup Forums on a 1000 inch wall mounted screen
>mfw 5 star general sitting a few rows down from me now browsing a trap thread

Why do you care? You aren't doing anything illegal, are you?
>le cia is evil meme
CIA agents are sworn to protect our nation, if they are watching us (they aren't), you should be glad that they are willing to serve and protect.

>bringing shit that obviously listens to you into your house.

Orwell would weep, and would laugh.

Confirmed.

Kek'd, pbuh

You must be looking for the my little pony forums. Should we direct you?

10+ years ago you were considered a nut worthy of being sent off to a mental ward if you insinuated that the CIA could listen to you through your cell phone or whatever else...Now they know. Fucking normies are always wrong.

>can never prove it
But wikileaks did....over and over and over and over and over again

I knew this was going to happen. See

Welcome to Hell.

You're fucking joking right? See the post above yours cunt.

No you. We ARE the CIA.

First day on the chans huh? Well, I got some news for you kid...

But you've outlived your use.

Wow wtf i totally believe your version now.

I am a data analyst and I've already checked these fIles and I hate to disappoint everyone but there is nothing in these wikileak .

>And which side do the Mormons fall under?
take a guess

Read the previous posts nigger.

This, I'm a data analyst at Wendy's and we can't let him get the Alexa codes.