Poles and Ukrainians should unite and be protoplasts of Greater Slavia...

Poles and Ukrainians should unite and be protoplasts of Greater Slavia. We have been through some serious shit in our history. We tried to genocide each other, we fought off Turks from Vienna together, we were under soviet occupation and so on. It only made us stronger. We should finally forget about past. We should stay strong together because (((they))) don't want us to unite since we are the only strength which could stop their plans. If we improve relations between us, rest of slavs would join us. Especially now when Russia and Europe are weak and America is busy with themselves, they don't expect new superpower to rise under their noses.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Uprising
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbrodnia_w_Wierzchowinach
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rzeź_wołyńska
ece.columbia.edu/files/ece/images/wnuk-1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off ukie

no u

I believe in friendship at a distance. This is the best way.

nice try ukrop

Stop gloryfying bandera and we are good. Everything is

sugerowanie że jestem ukraińcem pepiku

what bandera did with you that you hate him?

killed my brother

I personally don't, people do. Wołyń, killing babies with axes, you know.

>killing babies with axes
He do it from Sachsenhausen ?

Nice try shcho shchon

really? you are 80 yo ?

>hur dur

fuck off to Sup Forums

what did you do to our krtek you bastards?

I thought that this mole polish, kek

>We tried to genocide each other
Remind me please when did we try to gonocide them?

OP is Ukrainian that came to work here.
Sage goes in all fields.

I suspect that he is a banderist, but I'm curious when - according to them - did we try to genocide "ukrainians". Their "historiography" is full of top-tier lolcontent and I only wanted some easy keks.

this

fuck Ukraine and fuck chachoł people

Do you know who was "osadnicy" ?

Yeah im pretty interested to hear it, too, im pretty sure it would be decent entertainment.

what's the context of that pic?

Do you try to say that only polish version of history is cool, and others is fake?

home made KFC, lol

No, he just said that yours is a piece of shit

>115885072

Also, Ukrainians defeated Turks in vienna? Jebus Krayst.

no, he means your history is filled with utter bullshit.

ask ourselves this before we start any unions. Would the United States be better off Balkanized /far more states rights?

Russian internets are equally dumbfounded. Rumour is, it is the operating HQ of Ukrainian shills, AKA the swine hundred.

Ukraine is so corrupt they can't even field an army, you don't want to be joined with the mess that is Ukraine

Ookraine and Pooland should be legalle annexed by Russia. It's Russian land.

Osadnicy wojskowi on Kresy? What about them? How did they genocide Ukrainians? I'm authentically curious what your "historians" invented in this case.

how does russian cock taste

This. Nothing should lie between Russia and Germany.

Fuck off navalny-bot, you blueplled piece of shit.

>no, he means your history is filled with utter bullshit.
Pic with childrens killed by gypsy proves UPA killings? Really?

wypierdalaj

>swine
means them are russians?

Like Kvass

>Also, Ukrainians defeated Turks in vienna?
I don't know about it.

Nah, really, what the fuck is this?

>we dindu nuffin

Kek. It's such a weird picture. Why so much chicken?

Shit, if even the Russians don't know, we're not likely to solve this mystery.

This tribe-fight. You both belong to us.

This is strange junior organization called "Oberig Brody". I think they preparing to barbeque or smth like that.

how does putin's cock feel in your ass

Oldest idiot on the internet.

Putin is better than anyone else.

I don't tell that. Polacks killed ukrainians, and ukrainians killed polacks. This is sad page in both histories.

OK, I did some quick research, but even Ukrainian wiki doesn't inform about any genocide committed by Polish "osadnicy", could you please tell me what did you mean?

No he said only history is true... there is no polish or ukrainian bersion of it.
Ukrainians genocided polish images- fact
killed woman, children elders- fact
killed pregnant woman, opened them up and chained fetuses to trees with barb wire- fact
FUCKING SS troops that came to said villages wrote letters to their families saying they never said something so horrible in their life (fucking SS)- fact

There is no polish or ukrainian history, there is just history.

Describe to me the phenomenon of "osadnicy". What did they do here?

That much is obvious but what do they do? Why do they dress in the uniforms and use computers in rather strange environments. Why do they store meat and chicken and butter in the very same environments? That include icons, flags, and Banderas?

Ukrainian savages were exterminating entire regions of people.
Shit, i got scans of letters written by SS soldiers entering Ukraine, the sadism and brutality they saw made their heads spin.
If you make SS puke in disgust, that's really something.

ha ha
my great great grandfather was banished to siberia for rebelling against the czar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Uprising

more anti-russia than you'll ever hope to be

Ukraine needs more Poland influence, but for Poland to join
with Ukraine in some significant manner now is silly

maybe some kind of trade agreements, fine, but anything
more than that is like taking in a homeless person

My God you are horrible people, still bragging about things that happened 80 years ago. That's why we cant have nice things. Russia annex both of us please.

So race mix together into one race?

As the name itself implies, they settled. And?

Go and celebrate how we decided to leave Moscow when we were bored of occupying it (1610-1612).
So i guess Moscow... or should i say Moskwa is polish clay?

"Ukrainian "Adolescent association Oberig" "

from their fb

Niet, Gjegorj, tou reap what you saw, enjoy ukranians, they are yours now.

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbrodnia_w_Wierzchowinach

>polish images
villages... fucking autocorrect

Hey, its your fault Sasha, you shouldve annexed them a long time ago.....

Do you know about Nurnberg tribunal over UPA and Bandera?

you guys are boring. By now a Balkan thread would 350 replies

You can ask them in theif fb yourself. I don't know :D

Can you give any source?
You guys killed 50- 60k Polish civilians.

Why they settled on ethnical ukrainian lands?

I'm not that user you are responding to, but I happy to finally see some attempt. So where is here any example of genocide? Your post seems to suggest that you don't understand the meaning of this term, I'm afraid.

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rzeź_wołyńska

Why are Ukrainians settling in ethnically Polish land? Should they get saw in half for that?

And to get buttfucked by your bum-buddy 'murica while having to feed 45mln freeloders? Nah, thanks.
You lost such a great oppotunity there and, therefore, deserved everything that was coming to you, including soviet occupation :( Fucking loosers.

>said Ivan while cooperativ Ozero put another billion in their pockets
face it friend, Russia is slowly dying

They were settled on Polish land, or more precisely they:
>were located in what formerly constituted the property of major landowners: the Russian treasury ("kazyonnye zemli") and the tsar's family, some secularised monasteries or lands abandoned by the Russian nobility retreating from the area before the German arrival in 1915.[4] Some land was also purchased by the state from Polish nobility.[5]
So what's your reasoning in this case? How are Polish citizens not allowed to settle Polish territory? Also - how is this case related to any genocide, maybe excluding some Polish "osadnicy" genocided by UPA shits? Could you explain?

this is all such a fucking meme. Bander was a literal who in most of Ukraine, except edgelords around """Ivano-Frankivsk"" and maybe "Lviv". Now you are renaming cities in Donbass with fucking fake ukrainian names and naming every main city boulevard after Bandera.

>ethnical ukrainian lands
No such thing. Before the XVIII century the concept of Ukrainians didn't exist. Ruthenians did. Your entire nation got invented by Austrians.

The funniest thing is that Bandera mostly killed pro-Ukrainian Polish politicians (like minister Pieracki) and also moderate Ukrainians.

Vodka was just horrible :(
You guys really need to up your booze game.

Half of the Ukrainians i met in my life dont even believe in Ukraine as a country.
Its a fake entity, i have no idea why the fuck Russia created it.
Hey Russians, you got a good explanation for that?
Why did you deliberately cut out a huge chunk of your own country and gave it to some random people that dont give a shit about it?

ece.columbia.edu/files/ece/images/wnuk-1.pdf

>ethnical ukrainian lands
according to the RUTHENIAN historian Nestor:
>W leto 6489 ide Wołodimer’ k Liachom’ i zaja grady ich: Peremyszl’, Czerwien’, i iny grady jeże sut’ do sego dnie pod’ Rusiu. W sem że letie i Wiaticzi pobiedi i wiezłożi na nia dan’ ot niaouga, jakoże otci (otec) jego imasze.

Social experiment?
Drunk bet?

Well, shit, it wouldnt be the first time Russians did that.

**ahem**Alaska**ahem**

Ask Lenin...

Could you make some tl;dr? Are you implying that they wasn't any genocide of Poles organised and committed by Ukrainians in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia? I'm trying to understand what's your stance in this case.

Really? firstly word "Ukraine" first used in Tale of Bygone Years. Sometimes i whink that you learn history only in /pol

That was part of war between ukrainians and polacks.

>RUTHENIAN
>implying that ruthenians are not today ukrainians ancestors

>polish lands
they became polish after first polish-ukrainian war, isn't it?

First, I really don't understand, why are you insisting on using derogatory terms like "polacks". I guess you are trying to prove that Ukrainians are very close mentally to Russia (they like those terms like "bulbashi", "psheki" or "hohly"). OK, you won in this case - you proved that you belong to a lower civilisation.

Second, if I understand correctly, you are trying to imply, that planned genocide of women and children is how Ukrainians deal with military issues. OK, here you won again, you are closer and closer to that typical Russian mentality.

Kockholes are subhumans
Poles are bros
prove me wrong
pro tip:[spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]

Technically war is an act between two internationally recognized entities. Did anybody at all recognize the mighty ukraine back then?
>Thought so
You just chimped out.

All your more powerful neighbours love your moronic little squabbling.
Realls should make you think.

>genocide is justified during war
What the fuck? I am glad our country voted no.

>All your more powerful neighbours

Like who?

>love your moronic little squabbling.

it sure as shit is more interesting than discussing daily rapes and murders by your "New Germans".

So according to first ukrainian written sources:
>W leto 6489 ide Wołodimer’ k Liachom’ i zaja grady ICH: Peremyszl’, Czerwien’, i iny grady jeże sut’ do sego dnie pod’ Rusiu.
Do Ukrainians really cannot into reading comprehension?
>they became polish after first polish-ukrainian war, isn't it?
Of course not, they were Polish for several hundred years before the partitions of Poland. They definitely didn't belong to any Ukraine.

You are confusing war with a savage chimp-out.
This is exactly why you dont deserve to exist.

>bb.bb.buuuuttt mass murdering children is OK during a war!! now lets go bayonet some toddlers!!!

OK, since Ukrainians ITT seem to be unable to reconstruct any coherent chronology of historical events, maybe I will do it, and you try to show where am I wrong.

POINT 1:
UPA planned to genocide Polish civilians, mostly women and children:
>The massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia (Polish: rzeź wołyńska, literally: Volhynian slaughter; Ukrainian: Boлинcькa тpaгeдiя, Volyn tragedy) were part of an ethnic cleansing operation carried out in Nazi German-occupied Poland by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA)'s North Command in the regions of Volhynia (Reichskommissariat Ukraine) and their South Command in Eastern Galicia (General Government) beginning in March 1943 and lasting until the end of 1944.[4][5][6] The peak of the massacres took place in July and August 1943. Most of the victims were women and children.[4] UPA's methods were particularly savage,[7][8] and resulted in 35,000–60,000 Polish deaths in Volhynia and 25,000–40,000 in Eastern Galicia, for the total of between 76,000 and 106,000 casualties.[1][3][9]

The killings were directly linked with the policies of the Bandera faction of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN-B) and its military arm, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, whose goal as specified at the Second Conference of the OUN-B on 17–23 February 1943 (or March 1943 according to other sources) was to purge all non-Ukrainians from the future Ukrainian state.[10] Not limiting their activities to the purging of Polish civilians, UPA also wanted to erase all traces of the Polish presence in the area.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia