Pure propaganda

>Post apocalyptic future
>white men are a minorities
>there are a lot of black people, asians, but less white men
>It is mentioned a museum to all refugee in western society
>there is a woman who wear a hijab

Don't buy Sony products.
They're the Hilary supporters of gaming.

If anything, Nintendo has always been the redpilled choice (as far as consoles go).

Nintendo...
>shat on by (((game journalists)))
>criticize Nintendo for doing a certain thing but downplay it when the other companies do it.
>internet fags assume it as a kiddy console because they've been socially engineered by the gaming media.

white men are already an extreme minority. please dont be like sjw's getting offended all the time, its autistic

it's a kiddy console because its biggest sellers are rehashes of the same game i was playing and beating when i was 6 years old (but wow, now it's in 3 dimensions)

white men are a minority in this world moron

Japs are always based.

Look at Nier Automata. This game has just released as well.

Is that game any fun?

White men ARE a minority on Earth.

Fuck kid, how bluepilled are you?

Yeah it's all propaganda.

But if you know it's bullshit propaganda, will there even be a trap to fall in to? I'm saying what if you just play it as a game and let that be it. Don't let the mind tricks fuck you up

If you like Action RPGs you'll like it.

Pirating on PC is objectively the most redpilled thing you can do.
>support the game companies you like by buying their games
>pirate all the games from kike companies
Honestly feel bad for console users, they got Bloodborne which is the only thing I'm salty about.

wrong.
Nintendo does reuse its characters, but they are used in different genres.
Other devs milk their franchises significantly.

Playing AAA trash when you could've been playing Hollow Knight is despicable, user.

Keep your video game garbage in the video game board

Last time i tried to drop redpills there last year the lgbt and neofag kids all booed me out and i got banned. If you fat fucking virgins wants war then you got it

Yeah I do, been looking for something different.

I'll go watch some game play if it. Thanks user

>i was playing and beating when i was 6 years old
woo i bet you're so proud of yourself

This is still political talk in the OP.

Just hide thread, go find new cereal I think someone shat in yours,

Dude, you're like some kind of Internet badass samurai warrior.

I'm impressed.

We should build a statue of you.

Reported and sage!

This isnt politics, fuck off faggot

I'll take a monument and a museum, with the statue in front of the museum ty

>white men are a minorities
black seed + white egg = ...

yes, we are.

t.beat Legend of Zelda at 5

A single mom?

>electronic jew

Play AAA redpilled games too.
Especially ones from Poland.

Pic related.

Fuck off with "redpills"; the only good game is a game completely DEVOID of political message, akin to one I listed.

it's post-apocalyptic because niggers took over and/or white society crumbled

use your white logic DUH

DELET

it is explicitly stated in the game that fucking whyte mails are at fault

take your platformers and go back to 1985 where you belong ivan

>underage retards cant even talk about their shitty cucked toys in the right board

sage

no wonder Xbox is only popular in the US, the low iq populace craves for nothing but shooty and sport games

>Sup Forums always tells me AAA games are SJW propaganda today
>the only time Sup Forums was right was with mafia III
wtf i though pol was always right

To add to that, I can't get over how fucking ugly the main woman is.
She looks like Wayne Rooney with a wig.

I get the same kind of vibe graphically from this game's backdrops as Xenoblade Chronicles X, and I love that game, so there's no need to buy an inferior, pandering version with worse gameplay.

You seem to forget Sup Forums mods are retarded, and if you talk about SJWs in Sup Forums your thread gets 404'd.

>shat on

Nintendo games undeservingly get perfect score from (((them))). Nintendo has been shit since the late 90's. Kys child

I guarantee no-one itt can tell me the game's plot without googling it. I bet no one can tell me how society survived in the game without googling it.

Halo is the real /pol approved game. Pure unadulterated rugged individualism at its best

No, it's a very good thing.
Video games are a lazy, degenerate escapist waste of time. If you enjoy them, fine, but you should feel a bit guilty playing them, and limit yourself.
But people who play them are less likely to be to be outside getting into trouble, picking up women or generally making a nuisance of themselves.
You want migs to play computer games. It would improve their environment and everyone else's. So, you need games populated by nigs. Get 'em addicted to games, and get ;em off the streets.
You should be lobbying for video games to be sent to Africa, might reduce the birth-rate.

>complain about a game about muh whitey
>notice its on the Playnigger 4
>stop caring

If you are white and own a Playnigger you need to kill yourself

the game you posted looks like a mindless linear app game where you only go left or right and jump. even shooters use more brain cells than that

you couldn't be more wrong, but what can I expect from a fucking leaf?

>Bloodborne
Running at 30fps with lags, that's worse than not having the game at all.

I used to play a lot of halo. Games suck ass now but the xbox was always the most american console you could go with and damn were the xbox and 360 great

sage

damn, you got me. you also swing a sword

Underrated.

Kekkle.

dropped

You know a lot of the guys who worked on Horizon came from the witcher team right?

>jap machine
>playnigger

you are retarded. but I agree consoles areas well

>not playing total war series
>not playing mount and blade
>not playing STALKER

stop playing shitty games, jesus christ

have fun playing pong faggot.

>I want political message in my vidya games
way to enable cancer faggot

>Whites are a minority
>Whites will be a tiny minority in the future
>Present whites as a minority
>SJWs on Sup Forums get butthurt
Pathetic

It's Devin pandering to acceptance and "gurl power!!!" (Even though in a tribal society we would go back to men being the hunters and providers because of physical limitations) but far from propaganda. Hell even some "Native American" got pissed because the medieval society calls the tribal society savages

>tfw no qt rabbit 600 years old gf

why even live ?

>no collision detection in an already empty open-world

i dont really care one way or the other. if its a good game ill play it regardless of its political bent. let the market decide. having a whinge about the content of art is what sjw do.

no.

>A.
a coal-burner on welfare

yeah what happened over there? used to be cool but Sup Forums went full sjw

Well, have fun killing Trump look-alikes playing as a nigger, your kind of people enables such travesty in the gaming industry.

>implying magic doesn't exist
>implying she's not that one x-men who can walk through walls

Other western gaming companies do the same.

Don't buy western games. Only Slav and East Asian games.

>black muslim woman form the European city of new Teheran creates good AI that protects the world
>childlike white men create evil AI that destroys the world
>shit ensues

Literally the plot.

>predicting the future based on current trends
>propaganda

>feature one person with a hijab
>propaganda

>running through the wilderness like a tribal
>surprised to be surrounded by tribals

sure is Sup Forums in here

>this disinfo
It's a white woman that creates the AI, the same that you play as in the game.
The only Muslim chick involved with the AI was in charge of cultural shit.

you have your head deep up your arse if you didn't manage to see pretty explicit political and social connotations in the H;ZD

>playing total war games

That's a nice strut.

>t. Parajew Interactive
Sadly though, CA is just as guilty when it comes to DLC

Svea Rike best game of all time

>Ja, herre.
>Förflyttning~~

>Sweden
Go to dice headquarters and blow yourself up ahmed

>It's a white woman that creates the AI

A black AI.

haven't played this but I don't see how that makes it propaganda. it's post-apocalyptic; it's meant to be depicted as shite. and from what I've seen of the intro, isn't the player meant to be sympathetic to the outcast nord guy hero?

just giving them the benefit of the doubt seeing as it's made by the same guys who made redpilled killzone. space nazis as underdog """villains""" just trying to do their own thing vs. gung-ho destroy-all marines who started the fight under orders from faceless bureaucrats for whom peace is not an option

>Post apocalypse.
>Has this extra sci-fi shit to where it's borderline fantasy

Can we get a NORMAL post apocalyptic game that's more believable and not filled with ultra high-tech robots, aliens, augments, etc? You know, something more believable?

Inb4 someone mentions another shitty game based in Ukraine.

I'd like to play Fallout without all the power armor and mutant shit, or this game without the robots.

It was a white woman that created the AI. However I will give it to you that giving the AI a physical form as a black woman is pretty fucking stupid. When you first learn about the AI it's shown as just being a glowing gold light, then they suddenly make it a black woman which is pretty fucking stupid.

I just finished the hunters lodge side quests and it got painfully obnoxious towards the end.

>Not playing Darkest Hour with Kaiserreich mod installed

Video games are for manchildren
Please fuck off to your containment board

fame didn't even last more than a week.

haven't seen a single clip. just addressing op's points

Anime is for manchildren too

>Posts with an anime image

I actually played the game and the SJW stuff are not really that forced and game actually paints feminist as a bunch of cunts

>Nora clan are led by the Matriarchs who are highly censorious, authoritarian culture that shunned anyone who stepped out of line and were deeply dogmatic and flawed. Their Keep also looks primitive compared to the other clans who are led by Men
>The current Carja who are Patriarchal in nature, have progressive ideals of human rights. Their Keep is highly advanced and their weaponry are quite modern to their female equivalent. They trade with anyone including outsiders
>Aloy's mentor is a white man
>Majority of the weapon and armor traders are white men
>Hunter's lodge members are filled with white men
>Majority of Aloy's retinues and suppliers are white men
>The Team who created the AI that plunge the world into a dystopia filled with Robo Dinos are a bunch of pompous ass tumbrites who uses hip buzzword instead actual scientific terms

Also most of the VAs are white men which are old talents from of Killzone, Most of devs interview sounds feminist but they just do it for progressive brownie points much like other game publishers does today

>t. Parajew Interactive
Watch your fucking mouth, them's fighting words buddy.

All consoles and all video games are for children. Nintendo is one of the few developers who still realises this and creates quality, fun games without concern for how they could be deeper, darker or edgier. Enjoying Nintendo games is like enjoying a classic Disney cartoon or the stories of CS Lewis.

>>there is a woman who wear a hijab

???? Show me

>buy the recent console
>pay out the ass for accessories like a new controller
>buying anything that's AAA these days

Yeah Steam's software is intrusive, I'm not denying that shit. Just run something like peerblock so you don't get added to the "5 million active users" when you boot up, then disable it when you want to play some multiplayer shit.

>some indie devs are actually creative
>create enjoyable games
>steam sales

Aside from the intrusive software, what's not to love? You can vote with your dollar there.

back
a
c
k

>The current Carja who are Patriarchal in nature, have progressive ideals of human rights. Their Keep is highly advanced and their weaponry are quite modern to their female equivalent. They trade with anyone including outsiders

Ask why they are so much more advanced
>slaves
No other explanation provided

>Hunter's lodge members are filled with white men
They are nearly all Arab, the Carja are all Arabs not whites. Also the hunters lodge missions are to kick out the current boss to put a new feminist one in charge.

It hasn't been like that since the Gamecube days. After that, their main audience was teen cosplay and raver girls into Pokemon, Zelda, and Animal Crossing, and beta orbiter autists who mimicked, hoping to get them. The rest were children. The only adults who played Nintendo stuff either played classic consoles for nostalgia purposes, or people who bought a Wii, only to never pick it up unless there was a house party.

At least the new Nintendo Switch brought in a wider market.

>Yeah Steam's software is intrusive, I'm not denying that shit. Just

Your console didn't come with a controller?

My biggest problem with Steam is that, although their selection is massive, a lot of it is shit.

>Another shitty 8-bit bullshit indie game is recommended, all probably made by the same engines.

>Another shitty strategy map game involving tanks

>Another truck simulator.

Eat shit Jewhan, go back to making DLC about women.

Exactly

True, I do not intend to pay for Mass Effect Andromeda because the producer is an Anti-White racist

>>predicting the future based on current trends

We are trending toward evil machines bringing about an apocalypse in the near future?

Don't forget, it's exclusive to the shitskin console.

Nobody owns an xbox and it's hardly what you would expect to get from Nintendo.

Why would a roach even care?

Is a good game.

Worth every shekel.