We just had international womens day but I guess Sup Forumstards wouldn't know why we have one...

We just had international womens day but I guess Sup Forumstards wouldn't know why we have one.Women all over the world continue to disproportionally earn less than men but I'm sure your facts and 'world experience' would argue otherwise.

I await your ass ravaged replies, which I will not be reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbbm6L2ifKE
youtube.com/watch?v=n0c3ReasoY8
youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk
youtube.com/watch?v=xk8mm1Qmt-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drumpf and kek has just been BTFO

>Earn less due to life choices
>No-show your job to protest this fact
>Get fired
>Increase gap

Earn is the keyword.

Sageing this bait though.

>I await your ass ravaged replies, which I will not be reading
>await replies
>will not be reading

you must be a woman

Misogynists get off my board pls. Most oldfags were with her.

>there are people out there who will read this comic and feel that they're justified in ignoring facts as long as they do it with an air of self-righteous boredom

>Women get bored by logic because if it doesn't fit their world view it's boring

This, pretty depressing.

That's ageist and homophobic, shitlord!

>bunch of bourgeoisie women take a paid day off work to gloat about how oppressed they are while actual working class people went about their normal days

Get c/f-ucked u bleeding asshole. Sage

>I await your ass ravaged replies, which I will not be reading.

>Most oldfags were with her.
Nope.
Hell, even outside Sup Forums, most Hillary voters were just trying to keep Trump away from the oval office.
If the Republican's had nominated anybody but the human cheeto, Hillary would likely have lost the popular vote by a wide margin.

HOW WILL OLDFAGS EVER RECOVER?

The flag kind of gives it away

Fucking this.
Also
>We're equal to men in every way
>But we're paid less than men because systemic sexism.
Then why aren't all businesses hiring only women? Why are there EEOC regulations requiring quotas on women hired by companies? Shouldn't companies be hiring only women left and right for their equal abilities and paying them less because the sexist system allows it?

I earn my money, I don't rely on a wage. PITY WOMEN ARE TOO FUCKIGN DUMB TO DO THE SAME.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbbm6L2ifKE

youtube.com/watch?v=n0c3ReasoY8

>women fall asleep when faced with reality

"World Without Leftist Women For A Day" Declared Best Day In Years By Patriarchy

feminism needs a patriarchy

leftist women in first world countries are the most priveleged and intolerant people on Earth

>proving women are airheads in one picture
How did you manage that?

Reminder that Women's Day of 1917 sparked the communist revolution in Russia

wtf I hate women now

I didn't even notice was too busy hanging out with teh laday.

>She hates feminists

You cheeky bastard

That might be so but all of us oldfags who have been here for at least 8 years were with her.

You're probably some 21 year old drumpf faggot fresh off the Sup Forumsoat.

> Stop generalizing race and women
> This is how all men are

>Women all over the world continue to disproportionally earn less than men
Then why are any of them unemployed?

Every single businessman would strive to hire women only if they were paid less just because.

comic was drawn by a man?

>were adults now
Top kek

Yeah you're right there are just as many house husbands as housewives.

>Women all over the world continue to disproportionally earn less than men

explain why companies would hire men if they could get away with paying women less for the same work.

oh what's that? you're not comparing same jobs, it's just one big all men vs all women thing? huh, really made me sage

>We just had international womens day
>had

technically yes but you're still manchildren.

Why don't you go masturbate and pretend you know what it feels like to lose your virginity.

>women get paid less
>companies not hiring women only
?

Most of us are Married mate.

Lol, did you know there os a man day too? We just dont give a fuck about it, anywere. But you imagine a day were all men stoped working..

Your people are calling for your return CIA-user

Yesterday some user said that the IQ bell curve is different between men and women, can anyone explain me why is it so?

I thought you weren't going to read the replies mate?

>221
kek giveth and kek taketh away

I'm not OP. Keep projecting.

>manchildren
Wew lad

>hurt-durr I'm a newfag I can't use tripcodes because I intend to shitpost

SAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

>im not OP

we have ID you fucking cock

IDs are set by range not IP you fucking newfag.

Well that wraps up this mystery gang

wuddafuk nigga wuddafuk

They aren't hired because they're women, user. How are you not getting this? :^)
Misogyny>profits>everything else. That's how businesses obviously operate.

>He doesn't shitpost with a trip ishygddt

Now you're reaching
4/10, couldn't really help yourself you emu fucker

Nah we got your IP bro.

range of what to what?

this

>Not noticing her Name is Aurora

A lot of us have girlfriends. I don't know what forum you think you're on. This isn't /r9k/

Only the shariablue cunts locked in David Brock's Office are single people on Sup Forums basically confirmed.

>they are even reffered to as nerd-virgins.

It is incredibly pathetic when they do indeed talk down to people in a relationship because they are too used to masturbating and bring it up all the time it is way too obvious they are desperate.

Hey Lightbulb EVERYONE WORKING FOR DAVID BROCK AND THE CLINTONS WE'LL GET YOU LAID IF YOU GO PUBLIC.

Im Already confronting their Entire Witches Coven solo with Sex-Magick sexxing them up why can't I help their Male Nerd-Virgins too they could be great allies if we approach this correctly.

>yes thats right Witches just Astral Project to attack anyone Worshipping Heqet and before you know it we will be getting Jiggy With it.

>im too sexy
youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk

>Finally
youtube.com/watch?v=xk8mm1Qmt-Y

Is that Timmy Turner?

WTF I love the Queen now

op is an asshurt virgin projectin lmao

I can't believe Pol is this fucking slow in understanding this. Literaly Autistic.