I realised yesterday, not for the first time, that I hate people. All charges against me of sexism...

I realised yesterday, not for the first time, that I hate people. All charges against me of sexism, racism or bigotry are simply inaccurate, because I hate pretty much everyone regardless. When I tried to think of who I didn't hate (outside of my immediate family) I could only come up with one answer.

You guys.

I've been thinking about why and I think I've come up with an answer, and it boils down to a single factor - honesty. Anywhere else you go, online or offline, people are always bigging themselves up, talking about the most recent great thing they did or said or witnessed, but unless they're after sympathy it always seems designed to make themselves look better at the expense of everyone else. Online this problem is magnified to ridiculous levels. If someone asks a question about something, they'll suddenly get inundated with replies from 'experts', people who want their opinion validated so they open with "well actually I'm a nuclear scientist and..." it makes me sick. If you call someone out for being a loser, you'll get the tired response "actually I'm married with kids with a great job and...." BARF. It's bullshit and I'm sick of it.

When I come here though it's different. People admit to being lonely, they argue points with sources not 'expert knowledge', for all your faults you're genuine. You're human, and besides a few shills I don't have to put up with all that fake shit (and shills get called out and destroyed, it's beautiful). On top of that, all this arguing and memeing is because you actually care about the state of the world, more than the state of your shekelpot.

It's refreshing beyond belief. I love you all anons, thank you.

Pic unrelated (but awesome).

OP is a fag

but you're an okay fag

You know what to do.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

That's why I prefer to hang out here rather than on jewbook. Here people are anonymous and can be free.

Well said, I agree completely, honesty is a rarity both online and offline, this is one of the few places where people seem genuine for the most part.

Maybe off on a bit of a tangent but I've had arguments with girlfriends in the past about honesty, about how I'd rather they tell me if they think I'm getting too fat, or if they think my dicks too small in their opinion, or anything like that, stuff that might be perceived as hurtful but truthful nonetheless, and I told them that it would make me so happy if they could just be brutally honest about literally everything. In every case it just resulted in a halfhearted agreement or an argument. People don't like to be honest, even people you're close with, they'd rather be nice and lie than be honest and mean and it makes me fucking sick, it makes me want to hurt people like that.

Kek thank you for that, user.

Digits of truth checked.
Very valid points britbong. It seems almost ironic that this is one of the few places transparency and honesty actually exist.

I feel ya leafbro, I've had similar experiences. The one that always gets me though is when you call a woman out on a lie she's told, even if you're really calm and understanding about it they will scramble to make excuses for why it wasn't REALLY a lie, even in the face of clear evidence. Honesty is rare, but even rarer in women it seems, if they get caught out on a lie somehow it becomes your fault for finding out and they get angry at you. People are weird.

misanthropy is the way

I think it's because when people first experience internet anonymity they think it means they can say, do and be anything they want and no-one will be able to trace it back to them, so they go a bit crazy. After a little time though they start to realise the true gift of anonymity is to be completely honest and true to yourself without consequences, no-one is going to 'tell your mates' or hold it over you, because it's all so fleeting.

>it makes me want to hurt people like that.
Jesus Christ, calm down Gran Autismo. I agree with everything you said, but I kind of understand why people lie in a lot of cases. Many people who ask for the truth, don't actually want it, so it's safer to just go with the less inflammatory/less confrontational route than deal with people's shit.

It's why I tell anyone I know who asks for my honest opinion, you're free to disagree with my opinion and even reason with me why you do not see it my way, but if you get pissed about my answer after asking for my honest opinion, you'll never get it again, even if you ask for it. I'll just lie to you and tell you what you want to hear.

Praise Kek, I love you all.

>not hating your family
GET OUT NORMIE REEE

You get some honesty from anonymity and at your convenience, without people's personal bullshit being shoved on you in a long term. I agree, it is nice.

Also, many people are faggots and even more than that are when you get to know them. Not all, but many.

We love you two user bro

I'm glad you've said that, because I've had trouble with this for a long time and it makes me resentful.

My family, my friends, my girlfriend, they never want to hear when something bothers you. They always tell me I'm being depressing or dramatic.
Even if that is the case, there's no patience to talk someone through something they're worrying about.
I can see it a mile off in other people, because I can empathise.
It's just taught me to try to be stoic in real life or on social media, but on here I can vent.

I've tried talking to people who I thought were well read about news and politics, and they always tell me they don't watch the news, or they're not interested (yet they'll posture on facebook with links to pathetic progressive garbage).

Maybe this is the end result. We've all been slowly pushed here, because it's one of the few remaining places you can share your opinion truthfully, without ego, without fear of reprisals.

That was the gayest post I've ever read

I think you're ok user

You should listen to Jordan B Petersons lecture.

You sound a lot like me OP, I felt the same way. And I would rationalise it as racism or fat hate or hate them because they're fake but at the end of the day I just hated everyone.

And I think I figured out that it was because I was suffering, and no one else would admit they were. (Or when they did I thought they were lying or after attention)

And so I became resentful and bitter. I'd think, "why am I the only one suffering? Why is god punishing me". But Dr Peterson says, that one of the principal teachings of the Buddhists is that life is inherently suffering. And a lot of people think its pessimistic but in a way its incredibly freeing. Because you realise its not just you who's suffering, but everyone. If you're not suffering you're not living. If there's no good there's no bad, no up there's no down.

I looked through the documents, it's literally nothing. Huh, I wonder what all the hype was about. Pretty much useless stuff.

>People admit to being lonely

We're being ironic.

I for example am 31 and married.

Nice trips though.

Y-you too...

>Outside of my immediate family
>Not hating immediate family and not talking to them
Get on my level bong, all my family hate me back too

iktfb
yeah nah eadc
jk I love use all

Holy shit i haven't seen that in years

Hey, no problem.

Society is indeed to a large extent filled with shit.

However, there are some good and genuine people.

Generally they are not the loudest or most visible. They protect themselves. They might seem like accountants or professionals as a result, not extravagant, quite moderate, protecting themselves from the shit of society whilst trying to navigate it. But if you get to know them, you can have some good conversations over beer.

Wrong thread, Shillbot!'); EXEC sp_MSforeachtable @command1 = "DROP TABLE ?";

>Honesty
>On an anonymous macaroni processing plant

It wasn't any better than bananaposting which is apparently common on Sup Forums now but it came from a better time here.

for real

>he fell for letting le Ukrainian cannibal meme man

It's weird that oneday in lets say 10 or so years we're going to be heavily nostalgic for that copypasta & the banana meme

Unrivaled autism, OP is this you?

i came here for the throat singing contest for deaf people,
not macaroni making for amputed midgets...

That's a strange concept to think about. Being here in 10 years.

I booted up one of my old computers the other day and found my old Sup Forums folders. So much shitposting nostalgia. I've been here almost 13 years. God help me.

This is the most autistic thing I've read today. And I won't want to have it any other way.

I-I love you too, user.

I'm sure (((They))) will shut it down before long
Yeah i was thinking of doing the same to my old pc but was too scared to do it in front of my wife because of the depraved shit i'd collected, time to magnet that shit.

I'm an expert in behavioural science with a great family and I live in a mansion and drive a Porsche, and let me tell you that you're exhibiting all the symptons of being a little bitch.

>imaginary porsche
>call others little bitches
>not a paki

Checked...

Unrelated question: are we going to make it? And if we do, what will all of this look like from the other side?

Even still, there will be some smaller and probably better imageboard that I can fall back on.

I'm not judgmental and I like people. It's something I've actually been working on changing because one might have noticed a trope about those kinds of people getting shit on by life, and well, it's true.

I'm disabled, and I come here to get real toughness, because I can't get it from anywhere else. I don't know anybody that will call me on my shit. So I read Sup Forumss hate, almost masochistically, I think in an attempt to sort myself out.

If I was born 50 years earlier I wouldn't have been labeled as disabled, I would have just been that awkward kid. I've never, even when I was a child, wanted to tell anybody the labels the doctors gave me. The movement that made things that way was on the left. I get 1.5 times the time to take a school test in Canada, and there's no actual reason for it, I'm smarter and more capable than average with my only weakness being weak writing not even relevant on all tests, but they still treat me like I need special help.

There's a hatred of the moral wrong I've gotten what I don't need, and a hatred of the moral wrong of how their labels affected my personality and how others treated me. All I want is to be treated equally, and the left believes they enable that, but they do the opposite, they guarantee I won't be.

As for other reasons I'm on Sup Forums, I'm really interested in politics and we live in a mad mad mad world where vertually the entire left believes in censorship. They believe in systems revolving around popular approval. They create environments that result in hiveminds, they talk to other people in these environments, form ideas from these environments, and think they're really learning about politics. Really all you're learning about is the most agreeable PC stuff possible.

user I am glad you enjoy our company but it is healthy to have already developed life long friendships with a few male friends in your life. I maintain a strong friendship with 2 male friends I've had since high school and every shit thing between us has already been worked out over a decade of knowing each other. It is good for the soul to have someone besides your own thoughts to talk to about Sup Forums related shit.

Feels old man

As painfully autistic as this is going to sound, sometimes I feel like Sup Forums is like a big, dysfunctional family. Sort of like in a sitcom, where family members bicker and argue like they're enemies, but in the end they care about each other. I think what you're saying might be why.

One big autistic family?

Any anons from Bristol here?

Ive met people who go on this site, theyre pretty retarded and not nice

You're better off going to brit/pol/ thread for that user

That's because they're all leaves

I think you have to have a real shit experience of families to equate them with Sup Forums. Sup Forums is obviously less formal than meeting strangers since appearances and responsibility are stripped away, about on par with talking to someone in a pub.

>tfw a third of Sup Forums would gas me to exterminate my sacrilegious eurasian genes if they got the chance
I suppose I wouldn't have it any other way

OP is a faggot though

Also I doubt there are any anons here in bumfuck, texas (254) besides me

We love you too loser brit user

Fake, they didn't have instagram filters back then.

>You guys.

God fucking gay, stop. Nice trips but stop being gay ok?

>the cia doesn't sanitise their database inputs

Love you too mate

The the fuck out of here, loser. You shouldn't hate people who are objectively better than you. Just hate yourself. Kill yourself.

Go out and try to meet real people. They are way better than this. Sure, there's a lot of people that really suck and the more intelgikeikgent you get he meore to smart to things get but once you find a good group of people that you feel at home with you'll realize how fucking dumb places like here are. As much as people can be "open" you'll also never connect to people or know that they are infact sincere and care about you and not a horny stormfag looking to score.

Jesus. Are you all this fucking gay or what? You're acting like me when I was 15-16.

You're not special. Your feelings and thoughts don't matter. If you think they do, kill yourself.

>the more intelgikeikgent you get he meore to smart to things get
Nigga what the fuck

Love you to OP

Glad we could give you a place of comfort OP. Keep looking for a good group of friends tho if possible, because honestly just 2 or 3 good, relatable lads can make all the difference in the world.

< see 2nd last paragraph

Sup Forums is great. Intellectual challenge is great.