Would you die for your country?

Would you die for your country?
Why or why not?

I know it's a shill thread when I see the picture of Emma Stone. Sage goes in all fields.

>doesnt care if i starve
>doesnt care if my kids starve
>doesnt care if i get cancer
>doesnt care if my kids get cancer
>puts quality education behind massive paywalls
>makes student debt the only debt that stays with you until you die
>devote the majority of your waking hours to a company and be unable to survive

yup i care a lot kek

o rite, dont b a nigger

i got it lul

For country? Yes.
For Merkel and Agenda? No.

>dying for some marxist NATO USA puppet state

no fucking thanks

Hahahahaha dying for this leftist dystopia yeah nah.

My life wasn't worth living before I joined the military and I didnt have a clear path out. So yes.

>less than 50% white population
No

Yeah sure.

t. Armyfag

>right now, under Tory/Globalist gov?
No.

NO country in the west (other than Eastern EU) is worth fighting for.

i love my country, if uncle sam came knocking and needed me to fight for lady liberty you bet your goddamn ass i'd fight for her.

only for a white future

I would not. No thanks.

Wouldn't kill for it, either.

And with your gun laws, you will almost certainly die fighting for such a thing.

I'd probably help the other guys before I fought for my country

I wouldn't die under any circumstance.

How are the tories globalist? they're taking the UK out of the EU

Everything you don't like is globalist. Or paid for by Soros. Or both.

Are you new here?

No, it is an utter meme.

I'd die for freedom, but I don't have any.

If I die of natural causes but had a full time job do I technically die for the country?

No. Religious reasons.

I don't die for leftist "democracies" where your only choice is "which shade of globalist do you want senpai" and where the majority of the population will witch hunt you for having a different opinion about BIGOTED topics.

Labour is the one sucking the dick of the EU so how can you not be a globalist if you dont like the tories

This thread reminds me of Catch 22

"I don't want to die for my country" - Yossarian

edgy 18 year old self thinks this is the coolest shiet

Read up on the author Joseph Heller

See Religion

It all makes sense now

You think niggers view you as one of their own just because you side with them?

>when you tell people to put sage in all fields but you didn't put it in all fields yourself
>not knowing you only need to put it in the options

I don't side with them hence I dont want to fight for them

This book sucks. I bought it to read on a deployment. Didnt make it very far, it always put me to sleep. Its all dialogue. Really boring.

I would die in defense of my country but i would not die for it if I did not support the cause

Australia has never gone to war out of our own interest, only in the interests of Great Britain and the United States, and I can think of no greater shame than being nothing more than a puppet to such degraded nations

You can fight against them and still be fighting for your country even if they're also from your country. Do you even understand the basic concept of a civil war?

To defend it? Without a blink. In a kike war for US/EU geopolitical gain 3000km from home? Never.

>How are the tories globalist?
They're pro EU

>they're taking the UK out of the EU
HAHAHA, taking us out of the EU. Doesn't mean they want to. We elected these cucks before the whole refurendum. The Torycucks have no determination on getting us out, which is why they'll lose the 2020 election. Even if they got us out the EU.

No one likes globalist cat lady (our substitute PM). Her head needs to be on a spike.

atleast try to make a coherent post

lol its cute that Amerifats think that owning a few guns will save them from getting drone bombed by a blip in the sky

WWWHHHAATTT?? it's labour that is defying the will of the people, there were more leave voters in the tories than labour and when it came down to it they did what they were told

Do as you're told criminal

I'd die to make sure Germany won't survive.

No, this country is not worth dying for anymore.

I would die for the people of my country
The government, not so much

>Le drones are unstoppable maymay
>Shadow government will fight the people

Do western whites even have countries anymore? it seems like "our" countries belong to (((Globalists))) now.

Cause an uprising and purge the heathens

>we will just call up a scrappy militia of overweight aging white guys

The world is to polarized right now to say I would. Too many libtadrs in my country who don´t deserve any respect, so until we become a christian nationalist country, I wouldn´t die for it.
I would die for my family though, if it counts for something...

Britain and America are fighting back, why are you all just giving in instead of fighting for glory?

>horde of overweight hicks with ar-15s can stand up to the US military

the level of Clapistani delusion

No, because my country supports degeneracy.

So we can destroy Europe again?

Its just a coin toss with us if we destroy Europe as Nazis or as something like the EU.

I think so. I think our way of life is worth defending from the only possible real enemy, POCCNA. no niggers aren't taking over.

there's the other factor of: if you shy away you will be branded a traitor and a deserter for your entire life, no matter where you run to, which is probably worse than death

Dumb frogposter

I'd rather see europe burn than in the hands of those who don't deserve it

Both of them are dying.

Most Tories voted out, and hardly trust their own MP's anymore. The members are also divided between ''modern tories' and traditionalists.

Labour is dying because of Cuckbyn. A Lenin LARPer who's also cosmopolitan. Plus the party has been Identity politics for the last 2 decades. This is why working class whites are leaving Labour.

This is why UKIP need to stop fucking around being complacent. They can grab a 2020 win if they stand clear on what they want. They have a lot more shadow support than people would think.

LibDems are shilling for the EU like their is no tomorrow. They are the strongly pro EU party right now. They'll see the numbers increase, is their leader doesn't keep having car crash interviews.

Germans don't deserve it.
Just take care of the people who are replacing us once we are gone.

its 18+ board

Stop being lazy and take care of it yourself

Don't bother defending, hang the white flag we'll come restore your sovereignty when we get a chance.

We are taking care of it.
We realized Germans are the problem and are letting in people to replace us.

Germans ..lazy?!

I don't want to fight for feminism, gun control, mass immigration, etc

Again.
>Shadow government will fight the people
Do you lack critical thinking so hard that you think the people of the military would unquestioningly attack its own country?

hans WAKE UP where is your pride. stop beating yourself up for ww2 we've all moved on why can't you let yourself move on to?

Man shut the hell up whoever you are, what are you a turk

This country isn't worth it. Leaders only have interest in lining their own pockets and not MBGA.

Why would I die for country that is watering down my genes every generation and replacing my culture with nigger yank culture. Are these things not what makes a country?

Yes

I live and die for it every day

Its not just WW2.
Its the EU
Its the destruction of the HRE.

Wherever we go we destroy Europe.
Pick any of them if you don't hate us for the others.

Sadly I am German.

You're so pathetic please fuck off out of GB if you're not going to do anything about it

>real enemy
>russia

Yes goy. Lets have europeans kill one another while the muslim hordes fuck our daughters.

The REAL threat to us are our politicians, (((media))) and (((financial elites))).

at least dont provide a foothold for other people

I'd make the other guy die for his.

Soldiers are trained to do what they are told. How do you think every genocide/civil war in history happened? You are not like us, you are the enemy.

Depends what my country would get.

If it was just during military duty, my country wouldn't really gain that much and would still be evil and corrupt, so I wouldn't want to do that.

If I was pretty sure I could expose something like a hidden human trafficking ring that conclusively implicated Hollywood actors and directors and political elites on both sides of the aisle, I'd be willing to die for that to happen.

Its the only way. If Australians had a comparable birthrate we would invite Australians.

The point isn't who replaces us
The point is that we need to die out.

comfort hug for hans. its ok im here for you.

OK YOU FUCKING IDIOT OK YOU GOT IT ALL RIGHT FUCK ME WE'S ABOUT TO DIE KILL AFTONBLADET KILL SVT ERPORTERS WE MUST OF SAVE LAND FFFFFFUUUUKKKKKKKKKKK

no. the only way we could lose our land is by russia-ning. unlikely but still teh only way

Well when the USAF begins dedicating its allegiance to a supreme leader instead of the country itself, I will begin to worry.

they're not even doing that fuck wit it's letting them in that's the problem and your refusal to man up

>South African

Top lol m8. Your the ones who are getting bent over and mugabed. England is dead, US culture buried it. I isn't even the immigrants for the most part. They are just a symptom. USA brought third wave feminism, they brought the idea of oppressed blacks... Next generation we will be saying sidewalk etc.

The US already won a culture victory and we are just playing for score.

Its your fault for fostering a culture within your own community that makes it acceptable for your daughter to behave in away that you find unacceptable. The ((((financial elites)))) were not putting her to bed every night.

WTF is russia doing? nothing moron it's the arabs that you let in that's the problem

I support globalism but if the situation comes to it im willing to kill russians.

So then you agree with us? Now im confused. The whole point was that owning guns isnt a defense from the government.

fuck no.

this shitty country can burn for all I care.

My country is already lost.

What's the point of dying for the fatherland? There's no honor, feminazis actually make fun about fallen soldiers and get rewarded for those statements.

Burn everything and rise out of the ashes...

don't you have a retarded failure of an ideology to shill?
your spanish comrade needs your help in deflecting arguments, chop chop

OMFG where is the feminism? where are the oppressed blacks in Britain? oh and yeah thanks for abandoning us fuck wit. Don't talk about shit when all you do is sit your fat ass down every day and expect to live off welfare

they can't possible wreck our land, that's a paranoid fantasy/people who have this untenable sence of what a nation is who believe that. In reality we have nothing real to fear. some rapes sure but we'll still be around and still be top dog here.

Russia is the only party who COULD become a problem is what Im saying. not now, not soon, but no one else is realistically gonna fuck with us militarily

And let the Italians or someone dominate formula 1? No.

you're a fucking traitor don't even want to redeem yourself just fuck up europe one last time so that europe dies with you

I know a dude from croatia. Sleeziest timeshare salesman I've ever met. Told me croatia is nice but he's such a bullshitter i have a hard time believing him. Dunno what to think.

I am saving Europe from future Germans.

You are right in hating Germans mein Freund. I am telling you this is good for all of us.

Russia isnt going to invade. I would be more worried about guys like this setting off a bomb downtown then going to an island dressed as a police officer and killing dozens of school children.

Croatia is a very nice place to visit. No idea what its like to live there.

nope,
i'm immortal.

I would only die for my real country, Pakistan.

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.

Hopefully they won't start with the IEDs for a few more years.

This is the problem we Europeans face these days. I would proudly fight for my country if I knew that the politicians were just and upheld values and morals that put the wellbeing of its citizens first.

The country is amazing, but the people are mostly non educated right wing idiots who never got over the war and still hate Serbs, communists and gay people.

So I guess most of pol would probably like it here.

I would die for my country only if the cause is aimed towards protecting my people, like for example if Russia were to try and occupy us, being the aggressors, or if sandniggers were to take over some eurocountry and advance towards our soil.

I would desert and refuse to die if the cause is aimed towards serving some globalist narrative like "HURRDURR POOTIN IS SCARY LET'S ATTACK THEM FIRST OR SOMETHING"