I have a 150 word essay on Cultural Marxism to do and it's due tomorrow. Pls halp, Sup Forums

I have a 150 word essay on Cultural Marxism to do and it's due tomorrow. Pls halp, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

911truth.org/the-top-40-reasons-to-doubt-the-offical-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>150 word essay
that's not an essay nigger that's a paragraph

>150 word essay
It's a 18+ board

fpbp

>150 words

either shill slide thread or underage

Remember your TEEL user! Text, evidence, explanation, link to next paragraph.

Go get em!

>have 100 word essay due in 2 hours
>still on Sup Forums

I want newfags to lurk and stay lurk.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
>DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

>three word thought due in 2022

HELP

Just write what your professor wants to read, be sure to add the "diversity is our strength" sentence somewhere.

Tell them you refuse to wrote this essay for religious purposes (aka, due to strong beliefs in capitalism)

Cultural Marxism huh, that's a joke you wanna hear a bigger joke than something like Cultural Marxism? 9/11 Ahem, Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, don't wanna be the guy to tell you this but uhh... PROBABLY THERMITE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Also here's a question How was it possible the Pentagon was hit 1 hour and 20 minutes after the attacks began? Why was there no response from Andrews Air Force Base, just 10 miles away and home to Air National Guard units charged with defending the skies above the nation’s capital? How did Hani Hanjour, a man who failed as a Cessna pilot on his first flight in a Boeing, execute a difficult aerobatic maneuver to strike the Pentagon? Why did the attack strike the just-renovated side, which was largely empty and opposite from the high command?

And does no one think that Bush was just a little too happy to go to war with Iraq just when that filthy money loving jew gets the chance?

911truth.org/the-top-40-reasons-to-doubt-the-offical-story/ Here's a link to 9/11 Truth.org, I want all of you pathetic beta male faggots to read it before coming up to me daring to argue. (I don't know if it was 150 but whatever)

Watch on youtube: The History of Political Correctness. 30 min.

Watch: Yuri Bezmenov on subversion & true espionage on youtube (title of video is not this, but easy to find). 60 min.

Tis gives you 10 min (saw your post time) to write up the highlights of these viewings + what you know from Sup Forums & earlier research.

Do not disappoint user. The schools are their absolutely most dangerous weapon and has been for decades.

Aoba is love, Aoba is life

>cultural marxism

No liberal professor would ever use that word. Fake and gay.

>1 post by this ID
The slide is strong with this one.

Even if this was real, if you put as much effort into your "essay" as you did this post, you'd be 13% done.

But I have two posts. Look again.

I like this Swede.

>print out smug anime girl
>hand it in

There, that's all it takes to win.

Obviously just google what other people have said about cultural marxism and re-word it. All cultural thoughts about cultural marxism are all Equally Valid so.

Repeat "according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee can fly" until you hit 150 words

Don't write it.
If you're going to write it, focus on all of it's faults and aspects that don't work.
That means everything.

Write a quick summary on what Marxism is. Then write how cultures must be changed to accept marxism through destabilization, subversion, and normalization. Apply to contemporary situation. Deal.

>150 word
>essay

Kill yourself 7th grader

jews did it

include "TOUGH ACTIN' TINACTIN" somewhere

You know what to do.

10/10 DESU
>10/10 DESU

fpbp

The fuck did I accidentally come to Sup Forums? gtfo nigger with your shit pasta.
Fucking newfags

Probably nonsense but just compare conventional marxism to cultural marxism. the plebs become women/minorities and the capitalists become white men or any one with property.

>150 words essay

Funniest post of the day.

"My Analysis of why The State should Control Women's Reporductive rights and other vital traits of post-capitalist communities"