We can all agree here, right?

Sup Forums tends to not see women's point of view on things, and hardly realise the dangers that women have to face when walking down a sidewalk, especially at night.

Well, Sup Forums?

But I am not homosexual. If I were forced to have sexual acts with women, I would probably be somehwat happy.

Women fear losing their freedom and being taken away from their friends and family if they walk down the sidewalk?

harassed by muslims, yeah I guess

>implying rape is the worst thing about prison
>implying rape is a reasonable fear for women when they're walking down the sidewalk

>women afraid of walking on sidewalks because of rapists
>women still vote for mass immigration and open borders

Black people?

Women fear being analy violated by another woman on the street?

False equivalence. Stupid agenda-pushers should be shot.

So a smart man will obey the law and not go to prison.

A smart woman will do there best to not walk down the sidewalk.

it mean rape you turd

I see yobbish chavvy/lad white males out being violent to women all of the time

Agreed.

People like this are beyond saving.

What, having a serious problem finding a job upon release because of having a criminal record, or else the fear that your family will treat you differently or themselves be treated differently because of you?

Leftist arguments require fear in order to properly distill themselves into your mind.

They want women to live in fear for their lives all the time, like good little goyim.

Fearful people vote for nanny states. Independent women vote for freedom.

pic related, it's your typical leftist fearmongering

Women fear dominating their cell mate and making him into their bitch? Or am I in the minority?

You know some really are asking for it.

This so very much. Rape is an ugly crime IMO and offenders that have CLEAR evidence against them (shouldn´t be so fucking hard in modern times, why people don´t ALWAYS record their sexual acts / why women don´t always carry a recording device on them, costs a hundrad dollars tops, at all time, escapes me) should be executed.

As should people lying about rape, again with CLEAR evidence against them.

However, assault rape is extremely rare in ethnically homogenous + prosperous communities.

>he thinks women aren't raped

bet you think men are never raped in prison, right?

>A smart woman will do there best to not walk down the sidewalk.
This is why we need anti-rape helicopters.
>>he thinks women aren't raped
non sequitur straw man
>bet you think men are never raped in prison, right?
red herring

A WELL REGULATED MILITIA, BEING NECESSARY TO THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Nope never. Not a single man has never been raped in prison, nor has a woman ever walked down the sidewalk without being raped.

good talk.

So, how do we deal with the man problem? Men are violent, and rape not only women on the streets, but other men when they're in prisons.

Since she thinks men fear prison rape, someone should probably inform her that most sex in jail is actually consensual.

Source: May have taken a stiff rod or two in county.

>deport niggers
>deport shitskins
>deport muslims
>educate white trash so they get out of that shitty life
There, I solved Europe's and America's problem.

does this person think that those psychopath men will magically stop lurking those sidewalk streets after an online hashtag campaign?

if we were to back a hashtag campaign against psychopath women who try to ruin men's lives as well is that also going to magically get rid of them too?

i had no idea hashtags were this powerful. wow.

Do you bone each other because it would be gay to jack off with another guy in the room?

Rape is a terrible, awful crime born purely of evil and malice.

But if you have no armaments and are walking around alone in dangerous places, you are at least partially to blame - just as if you go to certain parts of the world without malaria tablets, for example, and then get malaria.

To me, it seems the only thing that can be done is to fill the prisons with women, and to relocate all rapists to sidewalks.

That´s what happens when you allow women to leave the house.

#lockthemup

Because what men are afraid of is real and what women are afraid of is caused by too much television.

The irony is that men are raped even though prisons are protected by armed guards (like police) and it's a gunfree/knife free zone which it never is because someone can make a shiv easily or sneaks in razors. While the woman walking down the street could easily defend herself with a gun, but she chooses not to, she wants to police to protect her like they will be around on every block corner like in prison.

lol wut, wmyn get ass shagged in on the sidewalk? dayum. never seen that but ok lol

Something like 10-20% of men are forcibly raped in prison. It's far less than 1% of women that are forcibly raped by strangers.

>Because men are to blame for what rival men do.

>Guess this means that women are to blame for what rival women do.

top kek. typically, women who get raped know who did it and don't bother making a police report (like a civilized person) or murdering the rapist (like a criminal). it's fucking weird how women empower themselves through lies and faking powerlessness.

fuck it. It's 2017, and I'm sick of this jewed-up shit. since every woman I've loved has lied to me about her sex history, so in the spirit of gender equality I'm gonna start lying to women, hard, like a Jew trying for an extra shekel, just for the fun of it, and I'll keep it up until society fucking collapses. goddamn.

>But if you have no armaments and are walking around alone in dangerous places, you are at least partially to blame - just as if you go to certain parts of the world without malaria tablets, for example, and then get malaria.

unfortunately this. psychopaths and predators are a natural condition of this world. no matter how many hashtag causes you start the world is never going to be as comfy and cozy as your living room. women need to always be mindful that there are humans out there who are human in appearance only -- they have no empathy and no moral compass and are literally looking to prey on other people. this unfortunate reality isn't chaning no matter how much slacktivism you embrace to "combat" it.

Then do something about it, you mong.

lul. Importing people who see the way you dress as consent? What could possible go wrong?

>We have a "#yesallwomen" hashtag because women fear being raped when they walk down the sidewalk
What did he mean by this?

Almost nobody gets raped on the sidewalk. It's mostly between people who know each other.

The real answer here is that there is a lot of the following going on:
>really drunk "rape" (that's consensual)
>statutory "rape" (that's consensual)
>marital rape

These three things are grouped together with stranger-danger under the one category of rape, so women assume that all rapes are weird-man-in-bushes, and get really scared. In reality, 90% of rapes go away if you
>don't get spectacularly drunk, particularly around men you don't know
>don't date older men when you're a teen
>don't choose a shitty husband

This is emphatically not victim-blaming, it's something that pisses off feminists even more: the knowledge that women who get raped are rarely from the same demographic as the SJWs.

Niggers?

>because the one thing women find absolutely hilarious about men going to prison is the one thing they demand men take seriously when it happens to them

yeah
no

the 19th was a mistake

It's actually because I'm claustrophobic and would completely lose my shit if I were locked in a room for months or years on end.

prove your pic is real?

bullshit

No guns inside the prison corridors, but there are armories with rifles and riot gear. The guards don't give a shit unless someone makes them do their job, and anyone who goes to a guard for help puts their life in danger to do so.

came in here to say as much, thanks australia

but women want to get raped.
its true.
thats why most of them vote leftists who want more lenient punishment of criminals, more immigrants who treat foreign women like shit and no way of self defense.

Women are afraid about their long term career prospects being damaged and losing years or decades of their life accomplishing nothing by walking down the sidewalk?

Female feelings of being scared walking down the street alone in the middle of night are based on evolution. They are complaining about their own feelings. They want a human right not to feel certain ways, that is how fucking dumb they are.

If you look at the crime statistics, men are more likely to be killed, and more likely to be assaulted, walking down the street. We don't have the feelings of being scared though because it is entirely evolutionary. Women are not supposed to walk around alone at night because they are weaker.

Fucking dumb women. So sick of their shit.

don't have it in meme form yet

but basically it's part of the Frankfurt School plan to benefit Jew-controlled Communism by crashing White civilization.

If you read Marx, you will see that under Communism women were shared, essentially as "community property" or a "common means of production". This was considered an improvement over the old days when only the bourgeoisie fucked all of the proletariat women in addition to their bougie wives. This caused a massive number of abortions in the early days of Communism, as the women empowered themselves to ride the Jew dicks of the Bolshevik commisars.

And if you look at a modern TV show produced by Jews (most of them), for example "Girls" or "Sex and the City", you will see horrible body- and soul-destroying sexual behavior portrayed as normal.

In my own life, I have 6 female cousins. 3 have already aged out of fertility with ZERO children, one had ONE kid (failed attempt to baby-trap a rich guy), and the other 2 are depressed and it'll be a miracle if they get their shit together enough to breed. They believed the feminist ideas that made them miserable; ideas that were pushed by rich people with a heartless political agenda that involves hurting White people with the added bonus of making it slightly easier to deflower/fuck them in exchange for lies about "empowerment".

The meme war is real, and we lost.

Your country has been invaded a million fucking times. The only reason you are even fucking allowed to live in your country is due to male violence now shut the fuck up.

>what most women feel walking down the sidewalk in a black neighborhood
FTFY

But I thought most rapes happen behind closed doors from people the victim knows? Which one is it, femishits?

Womens fear of walking in public is irrational. Men are more likely to be the victim of violence walking down the streets.

Let's not forget how easily a woman can get you sent to prison based on their word alone. Just call you a rapist or say you hit them.