I know how to solve the shill problem

Anons, desperate times call for desperate measures. I am calling on everyone to start posting under a tripcode and to start filtering out those who don't. If a shill uses a tripcode, we can identify them that much faster. What do you guys think

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!zAVByDW3ac/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's crazy
crazy enough to work

100,000 people use this board every day retard

I've been doing that for a while, now. Surprised nobody else caught on.

Obvious problem, though. Shills can change their trip codes.

ITT we help the shills identify one another and help the government identify us across the board

>pls save my safes pace echo chamber, I don't want to risk changing my mind about anything

how is this an argument?

Nah thanks, Im mainly shitposting, I don't want to be recognizable :^)

Shills responding to shills HAS been a documented thing in Reddit invasions. Multiple redditors came in trying to crack the consensus on Milo, not realizing they were talking to other redditors and/or people who just didn't like him to begin with.

how is this an argument? How would that make it not a safespace? you could still be anti-whatever you want and say it

"It will probably be done by asking people to give information to easily identify them, asking them to join movements etc"

t. FBIAnon2

He literally just said this, this morning. No tripcode faggotry except for where suitable such as /ptg/ or /sg/

but Sup Forums doesn't like milo either

>mfw poland doesn't know we already recognize

that'd work, but then that'd reveal to everyone how much hours I browse this daily

I personally use this place less for ideology and more for getting current event keywords.

Also, people who are here to troll being identified would be convenient for everyone here.

Also,
A Fucking Leaf

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

because anyone who says anything remotely anti trump is immediately labelled a shill and disregarded, filtering those people out to keep them from threatening your worldview is the definition of a safe space.

that's retarded, anyone van read your posts.

you can literally be profiled

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!zAVByDW3ac/

A-are you CIA?

Checked because Kek is laffing at your life leaf. How can a shill change an opinion based on facts, actual events, rational thinking & real history? Knowledge and truth cannot be swayed by emotions & lies.

Fuck your sad worldview, that the shills are "right" about a single fucking thing.
>inb4 muh cognitive bias & muh Dunning-Krueger effect

>115887294

I didn't see this. Also a tripcode won't lead back to you irl. Also the CIA has an Agent Smith file on you already. Time to stop being afraid of your own shadow

> Let's take away the user aspect of Sup Forums make Sup Forums more like reddit

Nice try shill

Yah because they rarely give any real arguments. Mainly it´s outright lies that they got from the media / they are actually MMF.

OR just insults & stupid "joke" words like STRUMP IS FINISHED. Even more often it´s horrible arguments like "you are are raycis and omg this mother of 13 children who´s been in the US 30+ years will get deported".

The problem here is not that we are so arrogant, even if we are. Or that we are so insensitive, even if we are. The problem is your side is BAD, WRONG and EVIL. You want nothing but to tear the west down and create a fucking 3rd world dystopia. You have no arguments.

Shills

Show your friends what """They""" do to our world.

>won´t lead back to you irl
They can already do this easily user. The meme war will not be IRL, are they going to v& the 1 million+ subscribers of the_donald? The hundreds of thousands of users on this fish-washing guide board? The countless of normies getting redpilled?

This is an infowar. Also I don´t have the thread but yes, maybe some other user can confirm. He was a bit vague but had some great posts.

>being a tripfaggot

Sure, you didn't CTR shill

oh yeah, where do you get your news and facts? here? honestly curious.

>no censorship
except sliding allowed and PG threads getting deleted + RWSS breads doing amazing work against communist training spots getting shoah´d.

But yeah the censorship is way too slow most of the time + some of the mods seem to be /ourguys/ = good enough.

The good thing about it is shills aren't very creative, would most likely work off a template of names. Even if they didn't, I'm confident this would root out many shills and nupol faggots who don't know how to tripcode

I'm relatively unbothered. I don't participate in violence or racism. Profile or not, I imagine I'd be a low priority target.

Aside from the fact that a tripcode can be shed at any time for any reason, something that's not so easy on reddit?

OP? Maybe. Me? I've got a day job, and it pays far less than David Brock probably pays. Not looking to sacrifice a true bastion of free speech for cash, either. So...

Also, I did honestly miss the FBIanon post. Was it properly verified? Anyone could LARP...

Fuck off non country shill. Go suck David Brock's dick faggot

Here, reddit (yes kill myself etc), flashback (swedish), various alt-news sites + various MSM sites, youtube (official + conspiracy + guys like ComputingForever, BlackPigeonSpeaks, Sargon of Akkad, Molymeme, PJW, Alex Jones, normie comedians like Colbert etc (just to laugh at them), RebelMedia, Breitbart, Drudge, CNN, WSJ, WaPo, HuffPaint (to see their fake narratives) & forums + comments.

Also I live in the real world and it´s Sweden, I see the censorship, the Cultural Marxism, the thought control and the Kalergi-plan playing out on the fucking dialy.

Tell me where you get yours, fucking "Beige Horizon" company in Cucknada?

says the literal and absolute cuck boy, silly fucking ctr scum, shithead

go shill somewhere else you, shill

I would rather have our shill infestation continue than have a huge schism between traditional anonymous posters and a bunch of attention whoring tripfaggots
Also anonymity is THE central strength of Sup Forums and Sup Forums.
We can rid the shill epidemic by
1. Identifying and ignoring shill posts
2. Saging shill threads and unimportant threads
3. Accepting all of /ourguys/ instead of dividing ourselves

a lot of the same places, there's bias in every media outlet but if you have a decent level of reading comprehension you can pick out the facts. I'd never seriously watch any shit like info wars or Alex Jones and still pretend to have the right to call anything else fake news though.

Of course it could have been a LARP. Was not FBIanon but was possible-FBIanon-2. Damn it cannot find that particular text, might have been in the 4plebs he linked. Anyway some of it:

If anyone has a better idea I would honestly be glad to listen. As it stands I filter out 200+ shit threads a day. More than half are shills and the rest are either trolls or nupol. If we don't devise some sort of actual way to combat this pol is just going to become more and more unbrowsable until David Brock et al are in prison for sedition and foreign collusion

This is a really really bad idea, and if it's not a purposeful tool of manipulation then you are as dumb as a sack of bricks.

Anonymity has always, and will always be the ultimate weapon for cyber warfare. To think we would just give that up is insanity.

Wasn´t calling anything fake news, was calling it lies and Cultural Marxism. Also
>watching this one thing invalidates all the others

Ok nice try liberal lefty roastie commie scum.

Done

Fuck.
It was supposed to be Jet Poopulsion Lavatory (JPL)

>off by one
Kek disagrees, he enjoys the shitposts and the horrible threads. Remember user, life is about you as well. Have fun, laugh, go to the gym, improve your practical skills, have children, etc.

Also fight the globalists of course, but MYGA in the meantime. Don´t let Sup Forums consume your entire free time.

>give up the one thing that makes this site different to all the other controlled social media sites on the web like facebroke, shitter and reddundit
yeah...nah!

Any other ideas then? I only support this idea so long as we are being invaded. Obviously the expectation is to stop tripfagging once the shill threat is neutralized. Right now our communication is being disrupted because even if you and I sage or ignore shill threads, retards keep bumping them because of their clickbait nature

Anonymity is the main reason why this resource is insusceptible to shills and all social engineering bullshit that works on sites with nicknames and karma.
Op is a shill himself.

>not fake news, just lies
wat

also, taking anything Alex Jones says seriously literally invalidates your opinion on anything. do you think Obama was a lizard demon sent by the devil to push the globalist agenda? go buy you super male vitality pills for your limp dick from the info wars shop, retard.

t. Roastie

>alex jones not credible

Yeah he only told us what the CIA is capable of and interviewed high ranking personnel over a decade ago before vault 7

That's not how to trip. Research more. It's not 'Reason' that's the triptag. It's the hash after.

Honestly, I think that idea ISN'T the best. after looking at other people's points, self-identification should be optional, not a social requirement.

By all means, keep posting as Sovereign. I'll continue to post as Reason (This post not included), but to expect people to abandon their anonymity isn't fair.

I accept it because I still recognize that I've got anonymity, just within the framework of recognizability. 'Reason' can be shed at moment's notice with no real trace.

In the real world, I can't speak my mind. In the real world, my modest opinions would be considered too extremely right by other's standards. I recognize that I still have my anonymity, regardless of my chosen name.

Once the shill threat is over? Where do you think we are? This place was bought out by the FBI way back before /vg/ was even a board. A trip will not help you, it will only ruin the one good thing this board has that others do not: Anonymity.

>user fbi agent comes to post info without losing his job
>loses job because trips are easily traceable

>cia agent at the million dollar memetic warfare bunker takes 2 mins to tell his boss "Hey we need tripcodes now to be credible."

my thoughts exactly

any retard can yell about the government monitoring it's citizens in various forms and probably be at least half correct, you're a gullible fuck.

Fair point and nice digits. Tripcode is just a marker to show you're not a shill at the moment. I guess the majority are not in favor and their reasons are justified so back to the drawing board. I'll keep up with the sovereign moniker until then

I don't even listen to alex jones anymore, but I know a faggot whose never listened to more than the "gay frogs" clip when I see one.

t. Lesbian Roastie and/or Trap

Nice

I have a better idea. Why don't we just post pictures of ourselves whenever we make a new thread. I mean, it's very unlikely we all look the same.

that's all you need with Alex Jones. you may as well pick out any mentally ill homeless person and give them a YouTube channel with the type of shit he spews. same thing.

Yeah that's totally analogous to using a tripcode that can't identify you irl unless you're an idiot. Yes let's post our SSN while we're at it

Thanks for proving my point

you've got nothing dude, quit trying, it's pathetic.

I like that idea. lets go with that.

>Post SSNs

I wasn't going to suggest it but sure we can do that.

>Not CIA

>ID
>digits

Guess we're posting SSNs now

Post all of the info!

He's wrong about some things, right about others. That doesn't mean that he's wrong when he's right.

Just fucking slide their threads

They are easy to spot

They spam pictures of Hillary the human trafficker

But I like having a new personality for each thread. Oh and nice bait, tripfag.

pls no bully

Sounds like a shit idea
>Shills figure out how to tripcode
>Now we have an excess of namefags and shills

You sound like a shill trying to weaken the power of anonymity on Sup Forums

I think a much better idea would be to ban all leafs. Fucking cancer on this board

Rule 8. Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

Sup Forums gives you an ID in every thread that is enough. Cross thread identity is not how this place works. Now you "sovereign" will be an outed faggot in every thread you post.

The best you can do with me is jump on the Leaf Hate Train.

Make it so