DAILY REMINDER: Canada is a commie shit hole

Canada is a poor frozen shit version of 1950s America.
You have less market choice compared to Americans.
You pay more for everything
You have no rights.

Daily Reminder: Leafs are white trash.
They are an insult to the white race.
They are lazy liars.
Do not trust a leaf. Especially a white one.
Leafs are a blemish on the white race.
They are criminal scum.

Canadians are not
Honest
Trust worthy
Truthful
Respectful
Polite
Nice
Good guys

Never trust a white canadian

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/news/archive/2013/11/minister-bernier-highlights-widespread-benefits-canada-eu-trade-agreement-quebec-food-beverage-processors.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are all the same. They all have excuses. They are never to blame.

You could have them on film commuting a crime and they will say its someone else.

They're raised to act like lying criminal trash.
All of them.
Cause they are.

There is some based leafs but they don't speak up too often.
I know why.

You should though

>Nice

leafs are the meanest posters on /pol. If someone is calling names and telling someone to suicide, they're a leaf 9 times out of ten.

People are literally raised on jail rules here.
You bully or get bullied.
These people are not nice.
Their version of nice is smiling after they take your shit and tell you they are nice.

Literally a country of exiled UK criminal scum.

>Literally a country of exiled UK criminal scum.

Australia was for the good criminals. Canada was for the worst of the worst. Canada was supposed to be a form of slow excecution.

>Can confirm.
Just nuke us already America. The oil will will survive so you can have that as a reward.

Canada is fallen.

prepare to get even more fallened.

>cityfag most likely from toronto complaining about canada

call him a proxy burger next.

Then call him a chink and tell him to love it or leave it.

You are an embarrassment to your flag.

We just need to hold out until Bernier is PM.

It's too late lad. You cannot reverse what has been done. it's fucking over. It's purely mathematical at this point.

Flashback to 1992 when multiculturalists and liberals were saying 'canada will never drop below 90 percent white':

>Canada will never drop below 90 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 85 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 80 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 75 percent white
You are here
>Canada will never drop below 70 percent white
>Canada will never adopt islam as a national religion
>the year is 2046

Blue pilled commie baby of Pierre Elliot Trudeau to the rescue.

You from a small red pilled town of whites?
Population 30

I could def kick the shit out of some beta white trash junkie scum.
STFU clown

Do you really think people coming here for gibs are going to stick around as the government gets overhauled?

He's going after all of the left's sacred cows.

Newsflash, he won't and CAN'T do anything different.
Seriously. Wake up.
>Communist country

If PET could drastically veer the country to the authoritarian left, then Bernier can absolutely veer the country to the libertarian right.

The cold was suppose to kill them.
The strongest ate the weak and breed with the few evil hookers and witches also exiled.
That's how canadians came to be

Def nuke canada
Just let me in the USA first

Take it easy Ahmed. Those welfare bux will be deposited on Friday.

M8 you cannot reverse the demographic trend. What willl happen os a function of time and past policy, no changes or wishful thinking can change it.

Those people won't leave for the same reason that your poor don't leave your shithole, they cannot afford too and no one wants them.

Unless he gets rid or the queen and gives me rights like Americans he's doing nothing different in my eyes.
Also PET was 1970s, his work is just coming into full fruition.
You're Mad max isn't going to change shit and is just talking cause that's his job

is reefer legal yet or is Trudeau making you geniuses vote for it twice?

At least you have a cool and handsome leader. He a cutie

He's pretty based all-around. He believes in property rights, even if they weren't put into the Charter by PET. He wants to reimburse everyone who had firearms confiscated without compensation in the past, for instance.

Did you know a refugee gets $4000 a month welfare while a white canadian only gets $706

I'd be pissed if I didn't get my free 4K monthly deposit too.

SUPPOSEDLY the bill is going to be introduced this spring.

Bernier is pretty fucking establishment, our standards are just really low.

canada.ca/en/news/archive/2013/11/minister-bernier-highlights-widespread-benefits-canada-eu-trade-agreement-quebec-food-beverage-processors.html

Who cares ?
I never owned a gun. I won't be reimbursed anything.
I can't afford to buy over priced canadian property either.
I'm not a politician. I don't get 200,000 a year to talk about doing stuff for people.

Canada has already lost.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

Yeah i don't quite understand this, the welfare rates for refugees are insanely high even compared to the disabled.

>They won't let us
Is what Trudy said.

Paul Martin and Jean Chretien had weed DECRIMINALIZED 2000-2003
It's really easy to change laws in canada.
Harper got elected and changed it again.

Canada is a joke country.

>do not trust a leaf, especially a white one
>a white one
Op is a shariablue shill trying to covertly make you think that there can be other than white canadians.

Wish I was named Ahmed
$706 is FUCK ALL in canada.

Jesus Christ, you black pilled types are insufferable. Just off yourself already if this country is so terrible and beyond saving.

Canada you need to invest in STEM take funds from the social sciences

Promote engineering as "cool", disregard the reality as per usual

>They are an insult to the white race.

The white race is an insult to the human species. KILL WHITEY!

>Paul Martin and Jean Chretien had weed DECRIMINALIZED 2000-2003

No they didn't you historical revisionist faggot, when Chretien tried to decriminalize the US DEA threatened trade retaliation, it died on the floor and Martin came in. When Martin tried to decriminalize it, the GG prorogued parliament, the bill died on the floor, then Harper went in.

We are already

t. STEM graduate who proceeded to have a mental breakdown

All our good grads just end up in the US.

feels good to not be canadian

>The oil will will survive so you can have that as a reward.
Fuck off, cuck. The oil bearing provinces will have nothing to do with your cuckery.

You are from Ontario or a 'welfare' province, yes?

Calling me names doesn't make a point except you're an asshole.
You don't know how canadian law or government works.
I'll tell the cop who fined my friend for weed they did their job wrong.

Incorrect.

LEL
You're not allowed to fix the country dummy

Why should I end my life cause of a shitty country?

Oh ya, the canadian government basically traps us here.
I can't leave. I'm not allowed.
Complain to your government. I'd leave if I was allowed and you'd never hear a word from me

anything wrong with the 50s?

You said Paul Martin and Chretien had weed decriminalized in 2003, and then Harper recriminalized it.

Chretein was in power in 2000 with Martin just the Finance Minister. Harper only came in 2006, so your timeline of when it got recriminalized makes no sense.

Medical weed didn't come in until 2001 as a result of legal changes forced by R. v. Parker. The first decrim bill C-38 came in 2003 under Chretein. The next one came in 2004 under Martin. Neither were successful.

You just got really high and just made up the legal history of weed in Canada. The shit you said happened didn't actually happen. You are either high now or you were high when you learned about this.

LEL
Blue pilled commie alert

If only we were a shit version of 1950s America.
Also get out of my country, chink.

Woops, messed up by a few years.
Write a few paragraphs about it.

Weed was decriminalized in canada.
Cops did not charge under 15 grams

If you spoke to me like this in person you'd have a bloody mouth

All countries are shit now, not just ours. Ours is just more shitty than most.

Go home achmed

Netherlands Confirmed for liberals

"The Dutch were the first in the world to legalise gay marriage: same-sex marriage has been legal in the Netherlands since 2001."

this graph could have saved a generation from student loans and mass regret

and it sits here in this cesspool

Weed has been illegal in Canada since 1923 since the Act to Prohibit the Improper Use of Opium and other Drugs.

It has never been decriminalized at any point. The 2003/2004 bills to decriminalized still imposed a fine if you had under 15 grams - and notably - they both died on the floor - and weed was NEVER decriminalized.

Maybe the fact you threaten others when you're wrong is why you believe wrong things.

If you Incite violence during a verbal argument, they win.

1950s america of suburbs and strip malls.

Not wholesome family values and hard work.
Those things are unknown to canadians.
They're white trash. None of them know how to be a decent human.
They are raised to be a criminal liar

Yes, we're a progressive country, yes, we accept people of all colours and cultural backgrounds. Yes, we the LGBT community for who they are. And yes, I'm glad Islamophobia isn't tolerate in our nation. Racism is the only thing Canada is intolerant about, because all people were created equal, and everyone deserves a fair chance to make something of themselves here regardless of race.

meme degrees are a containment operation. Every year they spend in their sandbox is a year spent away from us in reality.

College is an IRL containment board.

Fine isn't a criminal record is it?
Or are you too smart to tell the difference.

Im threatening violence cause you're a rude prick full of insults and down talk. Sorry fucko, I don't let people talk to me like that.

Tell me about it
This is even worse shithole than Canada: house prices, women are a mess, Muslims all over, political discourse cucked beyond belief, constant anti trump and russia shilling

All the world's a board, and all the men and women merely OPs

t. Billium Kekspear

No its ok.. Canada's still worse

All you are is leaves in the wind

If you want a safe space, go rot your brain smoking weed to numb yourself, hang out with your loser friends, and brag about all the people you would beat up on the internet, and impress your dipshit friends with your made up historical revisionism.

Sup Forums isn't for dumbass stoners that get buttflustered when people are mean to them.

KEK
The more insults per paragraph, the more butthurt the retard.

A fine isn't a criminal charge now is it?
Hey user genius, if you get a fine, is that the same as being arrested and criminally charged?
can you clear this up for me?

I'd rather canada be a commie shithole than what it is now, it would be a significant upgrade.

And why wouldn't they? While companies in canada get significant (we're talking 50%+) tax breaks for doing science or engineering, the people who those companies need to actually exist get fucking nothing. Why would people stay in this shithole where literally everything is shit on top of wages being far lower than anywhere else when the neighbor next door offers a better deal on every single aspect of a position?
That's applicable to all of STEM as well as all areas related to health.

At least in east germany the heating was free and vodka was cheap

Obviously, but the people who want free education in Canada are clearly insane and we actually should be trying to make people pay the costs of their education because of the sheer rate of grads fleeing to the US.

We have a shortage of low-skill workers, although that partially inflated by companies wishing to justify TFWs. I feel like Canadians are living in a fantasy where they believe everybody can be a winner.

If people were paying for education in Canada, not only would nobody work in Canada, nobody would get educated in Canada either.

I concur with OP

Less taxes paid for pointless education = more jobs for grads to land in

Woahhh I just made education better and cheaper!

So progressive, so tolerant.

Oy vey! They are only practicing their religious beliefs. If you don't allow them to rape and kill nonbelievers then you are just being islamophobic. Religion of peace.

> You have no rights
False. You have rights if you're Mudslime, female, tranny, or faggot. Come on, it's the current year.

if you live in ontario or Manitoba , i can see why you feel this way.

Are things so bad you're citing white flight and that you can still do it as a good thing?

loving that bunker mentality. Mannstein-wil-save-us tier.

Top KEK

OP is not Canadian.

I actually hate Canadians just as much but not for the silly reasons he mentioned. Canadians are huge cucks and fags but not criminals. Its the immigrants who commit the crimes here.

It must be the same 3-4 leafs who post here.
Myself , the guy who calls everyone Chang, the guy who calls everyone Ahmed, the guy who calls everyone a proxy burger and the guy who doesn't live in Ontario and that's the problem

LEL
Go to your local detention center. It's mostly white canadian inmates.

Sally Sheltered Life here.
You're prob a cuck beta manlet

This thread is proof we shouldn't let subhuman brown people use the Internet.

You guys are just mad white girls won't fuck you.

Grow up. Birds of a feather flock together.

>Yeah i don't quite understand this
our faggot prime minister tried to get a bunch of south africans with no experience fighting fires with modern tools (after rejecting aid from competent countries or using our own goddamn tools) to deal with the fort mcmurray fire only to have them strike and fuck off. the fire caused $9.5 billion in damages. $9.5 billion wasted just because our pm wanted to virtue signal.

LEL what?
Can you make sense or do you have a script to follow?
I'm really confused by your comment.

Do brown people not like communism and that upsets you?

I'm white, I assure you.
I know you will say since I type like a civilized person , "I must be brown, whites don't talk gud" according to high IQ leaf posters.

Relax man, everyone hates the liberal government the only reason and I'm not even joking is because DUDE WEED, that is the only reason he was elected.

Canada is communist
>Darrrr you must be brown!

LEL what?

Who are these retards?

If you don't like this country, why not leave?

No one has a gun to your head.

I have lived in 4 other countries and Canada is actually a really nice place to live, so long as you don't live with a bunch of subhuman brown people that is.

>everyone hates the liberal government
I know people who actually think Justin is doing a good job. I know he was elected because of >DUDE WEED but fucking come on, he could've actually did some of his major campaign promises. So much for election reform and getting weed.
>Relax man
Fuck off, don't you care about Canada? I'm a first gen pajeet and I love this country with all my goddamn heart and all I think about is how faggot liberals are turning it into a thirdworld shithole

Canada has a bad economy

>Fuck off back to China Chang. Okay? Canada is for whites

LUL WTF

Who let the retarded online?

I'm a Russian immigrant I love this country, I want it to be the best it can.

I've donated 1200 bucks to Maxime Bernier and plan to vote for him in may.

Anyone who pays taxes, electricity or owns a home will 100% not be voting liberal come 2019 that I fucking assure you.

This is nothing new look at canadian history, Conservatives get elected on the grounds to fix all the mistakes the libs made and it takes them awhile but as soon as it's done and the good times roll. People get tired and want change so they vote liberal not fully understanding what the libs are all about and they fuck the country only for the conservatives to go back and fix it again and again.

1) You're a liar
You never lived anywhere except with your mommy

2) The Canadian government made is basically impossible for canadians to immigrate state side.
Your government basically forces me to be here

3) No country in the whole execepts canadian refugees. There is no gibs for me anywhere.

4) You lived in 4 countries but are back in canada.
Traveling on a visa isn't immigration.

White canadians are the trashiest, scummiest people I've met.
Subhumans for sure.
You're an insult to the white race

Sorry about that

I have not lived with my mother since I was 15, that's 12 years ago.

I got canadian citizenship last year in August.

White Canadians are great to me. Maybe it's just because you are brown and bitter they don't like you.

Either way you are fucking idiotic and won't reply to you again.

Stay mad brown boy

> Ya I smoke crack and diddle kids, so what? Listen here, I'm red pillled. I come from a small white red pilled town. I'm a good man. My granddad came to canada from Ireland with nothing. Worked hard for everything. Who cares if I smoke crack and fuck kids. I'm a damn fine man. On canadian for Christ sakes. I'm better than American. Who cares if I smoke crack and fuck kids, at least I ain't a nasty american eh?

Leafs are this mind fucked.
You can't talk to them.
Clinically insane people

>This is nothing new look at canadian history
I hope so, user. I feel like libs and left-leaning city folk were galvanized in their god forsaken ideology through virtue signalling with the election of Trump

Reminder

LEL
What an ass mad little cunt.
Nice lies loser.

If you immigrated here you're a fucking retard.
30% of immigrants leave in 10 years back home totally broke cause canada robs them blind.
See ya later chump!
Thanks for the money.