/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL - HOPPE WAS RIGHT EDITION

This thread is for Discussion of Libertarianism, Capitalism, AnarchoCapitalism, and the physical removal of communist fags from our board of peace.

>Post sneks
>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

>Vanilla /lrg/ pastebin- CREATE IF YOU DONT SEE ONE IN THE CATALOG
pastebin.com/7K1EJYb8

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1b5b/8351b8e74885b976ae75ad605709b61b6ecb.pdf
liberalstudies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/thelaw.pdf
il-rs.org.br/site/biblioteca/docs/Friedman__Milton___Rose_-_Free_To_Choose_--_A_Personal_Statement.pdf
socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/aristotle/Ethics.pdf
iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/Hayek's Constitution of Liberty.pdf
mises.org/system/tdf/Liberalism In the Classical Tradition_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/Man, Economy, and State, with Power and Market_2.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/sites/default/files/Egalitarianism as a Revolt Against Nature, and Other Essays_2.pdf
mises.org/system/tdf/Economics and Ethics of Private Property Studies in Political Economy and Philosophy_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/A Short History of Man — Progress and Decline.pdf?file=1&type=document
riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf
mises.org/system/tdf/From Aristocracy to Monarchy to Democracy_Hoppe_Text 2014.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/Myth of National Defense, The Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/The Private Production of Defense_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/Economic Science and the Austrian Method_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/What Must Be Done_7.pdf?file=1&type=document
youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
propertyandfreedom.org/
youtube.com/user/jasonstapletonshow/videos
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiX17_PpsnSAhUELMAKHatDBKkQFggaMAA&url=http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/rodrigo-duterte-helicopter-161229062349259.html&usg=AFQjCNGY5URWjNiV2t8HYDrA-Q6AY3JSqw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GENERAL READING LIST (feel free to make suggestions to expand this list)

>Basic Economics - Thomas Sowell
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1b5b/8351b8e74885b976ae75ad605709b61b6ecb.pdf

>The Law - Frédéric Bastiat
liberalstudies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/thelaw.pdf

>Free To Choose - Milton and Rose Friedman
il-rs.org.br/site/biblioteca/docs/Friedman__Milton___Rose_-_Free_To_Choose_--_A_Personal_Statement.pdf

>Nicomachean Ethics - Aristotle
socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/aristotle/Ethics.pdf

>Hayek’s The Constitution of Liberty - Eugene F. Miller
iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/Hayek's Constitution of Liberty.pdf

>Liberalism: In the Classical Tradition - Ludwig von Mises
mises.org/system/tdf/Liberalism In the Classical Tradition_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>Man, Economy, and State - Murray N. Rothbard
mises.org/system/tdf/Man, Economy, and State, with Power and Market_2.pdf?file=1&type=document

>Egalitarianism as a Revolt Against Nature, and Other Essays - Murray N. Rothbard
mises.org/sites/default/files/Egalitarianism as a Revolt Against Nature, and Other Essays_2.pdf

HOPPE READING LIST

>The Economics and Ethics of Private Property (1993; 2006 2nd edition)
mises.org/system/tdf/Economics and Ethics of Private Property Studies in Political Economy and Philosophy_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>A Short History of Man: Progress and Decline (2015)
mises.org/system/tdf/A Short History of Man — Progress and Decline.pdf?file=1&type=document

>Democracy—The God That Failed (2001)
riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

>From Aristocracy, to Monarchy, to Democracy (2014)
mises.org/system/tdf/From Aristocracy to Monarchy to Democracy_Hoppe_Text 2014.pdf?file=1&type=document

>The Myth of National Defense: Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production (2003)
mises.org/system/tdf/Myth of National Defense, The Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>The Private Production of Defense (1998; 2006 edition)
mises.org/system/tdf/The Private Production of Defense_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>Economic Science and the Austrian Method (1995)
mises.org/system/tdf/Economic Science and the Austrian Method_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>What Must Be Done (2009)
mises.org/system/tdf/What Must Be Done_7.pdf?file=1&type=document

1776 will fucking commence!

Bump for freedom.

Sometimes I watch the morning news and wish I was a fascist, but then remember I already am.

Hear me out guys, this might sound crazy but bear with me. What if I pave long sections of land so that vehicles may easily travel along it? What if I charge people to use it? It's this a good idea? Damn I'm smart.

I'm loving how frequent these are now.

Fuck yeah man, A new era of liberty is coming

physical removal

physical removal

Get. Out. We don't take kindly to road-makers around here.

Does anyone here actually unironically like Hoppe?

If so, do you actually understand Austrian economics the benefits of free trade?

I doubt any Hoppe fans on Sup Forums have actually read Human Action or Man, Economy and State.

What's the difference between libertarians and liberals?

Roads are a meme

Shit I gotta add this to the pastebin so I don't forget to put it in the op

Libertarians are more autistic

Libertarianism is the new name for classical liberalism like Thomas Jefferson ideology.

Classical liberals are quite similar to libertarians. But now the word liberal refers to commie dudeweed faggots.

If i go to my local libertarian meeting to try and actually get something done to make us not a laughingstock in the public eye, will they sabotage me for not being autistic?

Left "libertarians" are the face of the movement in America. They don't like non autistic libertarians.

there's local libertarian meetings?

Question fellow Hoppean libertarians.

Was Pinochet /ourguy/?

thanks for the links OP, very libertarian of you.

propertyandfreedom.org/

Should I attend this event?

Reality is a bit more complex than the meme but overall he was pretty much /ourguy/, yeah.

Please get to the point. So far you're being condescending and trying to seem smart. What's your point

God fucking damnit. This has to be paid sabotage. I cant believe someone would willingly get on stage and strip down to show their mantits to the nation and still actually believe he is sincerely helping us. It HAS to be deliberate sabotage.

youtube.com/user/jasonstapletonshow/videos

Educate yourself.

Personal favorite econ book right here.
Not Hoppe, but an excellent introduction to the Austrian school/

Autism is a powerful thing

My admittedly ulterior motive was to make the point that most people associated with Hoppe (especially on Sup Forums), don't know anything about Austrianism or economics in general and just like the 'physical removal' and helicopter memes.

Although if someone actually did come forward, I'd have an honest discussion.

>tfw no ancap gf

Be careful about flashing that around LvM Institute disciples.

So whats the flaw with physical removal? Why are you opposed to it?

Unless you view libertarianism as a specifically economic model and not a philosophical framework on which you can stricture a society, i dont see how you can be that opposed to it.

Well, considering I am one of those "disciples" I guess i know what you mean.

Why would you assume that? I don't think there are any economically left wing or otherwise uneducated people in Hoppe threads.

I agree many came for helicopter memes, but many libertarians here read rothbard and hoppe. And we try to get others to read as well.

>libertarian right

This is the hot bubbling meme. Neonazis and alty cucks are so stale by now.

More helicopter memes.
More snakes.

Hold on I'll make some.

Who else /Minarchist Master Race/ ?

Practically I'm minarchist.
Ideologically I'm still Ancap.

Hoppe isn't against free trade, only free migration. I haven't read any Mises, but I've read most Rothbard books. I don't see how Hoppe differs from Rothbard in any significant way

This is great except for the fucking Christopher caudwell with his annoying voice and it's louder than all other voices. Totally ruins it. Make another with only Hoppe, he has some great phrases on his own.

>"the GBLT community, not to be confused with BLT sandwiches"

I wasn't criticising physical removal although I disagree with it partially. I was more saying that social conservatives/alt righters just come to these types of threads just because physical removal involves treating non-straights/non-whites/anyone I don't like badly.

I personally think that people should have the right to physically remove anyone from their property who refuses to leave on request, like any other libertarian. However I wouldn't physically remove people for the same homophobic/racist/conservative reasons Hoppe would.

Of course libertarianism is much broader than economic policy. It's just my area of interest, as well as free speech.

Although I disagree with more conservative libertarians, I think they're mostly positive to the movement as a whole.

The problem I have with the Mises Institute is that they are very uncooperative and sometimes hostile towards anyone who doesn't agree with their academic lineage, even other Austrians.

I actually think plenty of people in these threads are not in favour of markets at all. They are at the very least not interested in them judging by what gets posted and discussed.

At the end of the day it's not that bad. I'd rather live in a libertarian society where bigots segregate themselves and don't allow me near them than not have a libertarian society at all.

Pretty sure Rothbard wasn't as conservative.

I agree however I'm sure some after seeing this will actually buy a book and read it so it's a good thing.

That's because """Austrians""" like Jeffrey Tucker use leftists identity politics, and thit shit is killing the movement.

>This is great except for the fucking Christopher caudwell with his annoying voice and it's louder than all other voices. Totally ruins it. Make another with only Hoppe, he has some great phrases on his own.

Seconded. A version with only Hoppe's voice would also be suitable to show friends of mine in order to convert them to Hoppeism. The current version is too much red pill for that.

thats not how you spell rodrigo duterte
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiX17_PpsnSAhUELMAKHatDBKkQFggaMAA&url=http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/rodrigo-duterte-helicopter-161229062349259.html&usg=AFQjCNGY5URWjNiV2t8HYDrA-Q6AY3JSqw

Libertarianism is a joke.

You guys have ZERO defense against leftist subversion. Just look at your pathetic party. Trannies and globalists complaining about white men.

Cantwell is what we need desu. A loud, boisterous opinionated libertarian who aint afraid to call it like it is.

Whether we agree with all of his positions is one thing, but we need his personality.

I'm yet to see someone posting Hoppe memes and failing to show some degree of economic education. These LRG topics are usually quite nice.

It's called the physical removal principle. A commies very existence violates the NAP so they get physically removed

Where has Jeffrey Tucker come out in defence of identity politics?

And being tolerant of non-straights/non-whites/trannies is not automatically identity politics.

I think a strict constitution and a restricted franchise would go a mile.

I don't see Hoppe memers say anything about economics at all. LGR?

But you shouldn't be in a position where you have to physically remove commies.

The man literally calls anyone even slightly above the x-axis on the political spectrum a fascist.
He's a genuine cuck.

I'm liking that the libertarians on this board have been jocking Hoppe more lately. Makes y'all seem less faggy. I will stop posting ancap balls for a while.

That has nothing to do with identity politics.

He might be stupid like that, but that in itself doesn't make him a 'cuck'.

how can you throw communists out of a vehicle travelling on the ground? fucking stupid, get out of here

Right, I agree. But if you do find yourself in an environment plauged with commies you should physically remove them, so to speak.

An environment where pests can waltz in and start wrecking things is the problem.

There needs to be ideological protections that keep pests out instead of requiring constant purges. It's inefficient.

How about a wall.
Also find a libertarian that doesn't browse reddit that would allow commies in their society.

Libertarianism by definition means you don't discriminate. It's the lack of standards on the social part that leaves it open to subversion.

these people mostly live off the welfare state and free gibs, remove these and the problem is 99% solved

Hello fellow 4channer OPs. I am also a 4channer. Do not be a libertarian it is evil. How bow dah? Hillary was a good choice. Maybe we should join the left? Kek. ingore OP he is a shill.

Would you play it?

Does it need a smiling pinochet instead of the commie mural? Vote now! Change your memes instantly.

>Libertarianism by definition means you don't discriminate.

No. Fucking no. Freedom of association is what makes libertarianism work. Discrimination is a huge part of libertarianism. Gtfo of here you know nothing of libertarianism, roadcuck.

Umm fuck off

Exclusion from property is a fundamental property right and the ability to charge different prices to different individuals (price discrimination) is inherent in the free market

jeffrey tucker is not representative of all austrians

Then how do you explain this and all the other freaks at the convention?

the party doesn't represent the movement

Mises, Heritage, and other free market/small government organizations are more representative

Anyone who wants reduce the size and power of the government is fine in my book though. The problem is when they get complacent and stop wanting to reduce government size and power, thats when they need to be excised.

they are free to live in their own special snowflake world

but leave me the fuck out of it

Progressives pretending to understand libertarianism. Those people have never faced the true implications of private property. They are cryptocommies that subverted mainstream libertarians.

>the party doesn't represent the movement

No, I think it does. There were no ideological protections, therefore leftists came in and took over.

Commies will always come after you and your ideology. You can't let bygones be bygones when commies exist.

that may still apply or may not

shit is voluntary and norms come from the private side, thats how civilization works

You guys are so close to being right. Maybe one day you'll understand what a land monopoly does to a free people

>Commies will always come after you and your ideology
m8 thats the whole point of physical removal

The same thing that happened to the word liberal happened to the word libertarian. It got perverted from meaning "minimal government" to "dude weed lmao".

Does not break the original meaning of libertarian.

Anything with the word liberal in it belongs in the trash. Anarchocaptialism is literal retardation I don't know how autistic you have to be to support this.

Yeah, but circle around in your car first before you decide to go in.

What exactly is "leftist" about Peterson's tweet?

Gay marriage is a voluntary union between two consenting people. The state has no right to regulate voluntary associations/unions.

Marijuana is a scarce good that produces no real negative externalities. The government has no right to regulate what crops someone grows and consumes on their private property.

And the individual possesses an absolute nonnegotiable right to self-defense by any means they deem necessary as long as they do not aggress against someone else's life, liberty or property so there's nothing wrong with owning machine guns

What part upsets your fee fees?

This. The libertarian party is a prime example of what happens when you don't remove commies.

We call ourselves the "party of principle," and we base property rights on the principle that everyone is entitled to the fruits of his labor. Land, however, is not the fruit of anyone's labor, and our system of land tenure is based not on labor, but on decrees of privilege issued from the state, called titles. In fact, the term "real estate" is Middle English (originally French) for "royal state." The "title" to land is the essence of the title of nobility, and the root of noble privilege.

The royal free lunch

When the state granted land titles to a fraction of the population, it gave that fraction devices with which to levy, and pocket, tolls on the fruits of the labor of others. Those without land privileges must either buy or rent those privileges from the people who received the grants or from their assignees. Thus the state titles enable large landowners to collect a transfer payment, or "free lunch" from the actual land users.

The widow is gathering nettles for her children's dinner; a perfumed seigneur, delicately lounging in the Oeil de Boeuf, hath an alchemy whereby he will extract the third nettle and call it rent.

--Carlyle

not an argument

Dond dred on me :DD

Tortured rationalizations

According to royal libertarians, land becomes private property when one mixes one's labor with it. And mixing what is yours with what is not yours in order to own the whole thing is considered great sport. But the notion is filled with problems. How much labor does it take to claim land, and how much land can one claim for that labor? And for how long can one make that claim?

According to classical liberals, land belonged to the user for as long as the land was being used, and no longer. But according to royal libertarians, land belongs to the first user, forever. So, do the oceans belong to the heirs of the first person to take a fish out or put a boat in? Does someone who plows the same field each year own only one field, while someone who plows a different field each year owns dozens of fields? Should the builder of the first transcontinental railroad own the continent? Shouldn't we at least have to pay a toll to cross the tracks? Are there no common rights to the earth at all? To royal libertarians there are not, but classical liberals recognized that unlimited ownership of land never flowed from use, but from the state:

A right of property in movable things is admitted before the establishment of government. A separate property in lands not till after that establishment.... He who plants a field keeps possession of it till he has gathered the produce, after which one has as good a right as another to occupy it. Government must be established and laws provided, before lands can be separately appropriated and their owner protected in his possession. Till then the property is in the body of the nation.

--Thomas Jefferson

What commies are in the libertarian party?

I don't see anyone arguing in favor of redistribution of means of production or abolishing private property

Where's your argument?

land is homesteaded by mixing your labor with natural resources/land

you own a right to use the land as long as you are mixing your labor/capital with it

i came here to shitpost as a cia nigger, but after lurking I just need to say something:
Laissez Faire is not discriminatory, and it's not tolerant.\. And, here is reality:
If you are a shitty business man and decide to discriminate against minorities, they'll just go shopping somewhere else. Bam. You just lost a sale, and your competitor made one. One the other hand, customers that dislike that minority will probably not shop at the socially liberal business place. That's how capitalism works. It's not about progress or anti progress; it's just living, and using a system that works by letting people (and business are ran by people, don't forget it) decide what to do with their money and how to make it/spend it, within the law.
Besides the Police force, military, and Firefighters... Those need to be state ran.

see

Which has nothing to do with libertarianism, meaning libertarianism can't defend itself.

Because there's no ideological red line.

What comes next after gays? Trannies.

After that? Pedophiles.

Where do you draw the line in a libertarian society? At some point you're going to have to make social boundaries, otherwise you're begging for leftists to take control.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq_iE4nVqI

taxation is using violence to take property from someone (which is theft)

saying "i wont steal from you if you dont work" doesnt change the fact that you will steal from me if i do work