You will get fucked so royally, Britbongs

48 hours. Damn, it will be so damn fine to watch!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gho77Y7TcL4
goodreads.com/quotes/7624812-the-german-problem-after-1970-became-how-to-keep-up
youtube.com/watch?v=kZ8KK8u9dN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking EU bureaucrat Jews.

>48hours

blitzkrieg again?

there's really some guy called donald tusk? wtf?

We will get fucked over so bad. It will suck but on the other hand it will be glorious to see all the idiots who voted leave finding excuses to why our economy tanked.

What's this mean? Can I get a quick rundown?

So are these threads made by one extremely butthurt German or is Germany as a whole lashing out because their little racket is about to collapse?

czesch Thomasz.

Good, like May said "No deal is better than a bad deal".

It's the new "Eternal Anglo", seems our Turk friend didn't die in Syria after all.

>EU decides to burn the bridge

Cool.

We'll gladly trade with you, Britbros.

Fuck the EU

repeating confirms
RIP britbongs

>bunch of bureaucrat who wants to teach a lesson when you have people in every nation angry against the EU.

yeah, go ahead what could possibly go wrong?
I love how detached with reality these people are. It will backfire HARD.

>le EU is anti-business maymay
>meanwhile our own chancellor raised taxes to fund more welfare and announced his plans to increase the deficit by £6 billion yesterday

Nuke the Germans.

Stand your ground, Dad!

trigger me: Article 50 edition

Now the whole world will finally see you for the totalitarian scum that you are.

As usual, leftists are asking all the wrong questions and framing the world in the wrong way.

Back to your German Caliphate, Hans Muhammad Al-Zaid.

Germany and the EU will not get to the next decade or in the worst case, the 2030s.

AIRBURST NUKES OVER GERMANY NOW.

What the fuck are those refugee dick suckers gonna do if Britain tells them to go fuck themselves if the terms are unreasonable?

Bongs need to pay all the stuff they thought was ok to stole.

Fuck off eurocuck. Remainers are traitors and should be ostracized.

I knew Britbongs are retarded, but that is just cringeworthy.

NUKE. ANNIHILATE. DESTROY.

>EU setting terms

LMAO, Go fuck yourselves you cunts, WE'RE setting the terms here, we're not going to be held hostage by you dickheads.

EU will pay us to have a trade deal or they'll get no deal at all

Obligatory thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg

Well it is.

Plus the tories are only funding more welfare because they're a). trying to lose the image of being the 'nasty party' and b). trying to finally kill labour by stealing their core voters (gibemedats).

Why do Germans keep making scared feeling posts against Brits? Is it because Brexit is one less first world hand desperately loosening the ever tightening, 2nd and 3rd world noose the EU has around its neck?

Top Tier Kek leaf

Phisical removal of remoaners when?

nice argument

when are those trade deals with powerhouses like Nigeria and Bangladesh gonna be ready? You know they will ask for favourable visa conditions for their citizens too right?

And why does this matter? If anything, this is good because it means the UK can start evaluating them and negotiating shit faster.

BASED DONALD

hes not wrong tho :^)

Why do you keep making daily threads? Actually they're not even daily, they are quite literally every hour.

Why not just wait until the collapse? You're like that Swiss poster that kept saying we weren't going to leave, then we voted leave and he fucked off.

Just wait until the deed is done and then you can mock or scurry back to the refugee center.

You do understand that Romania can fuck off any day? And we would welcome it, as Romanias are the biggest criminals in Germany next to Afghans and Iraqis.

Your country didn't even reach past soviet union my backwards comrade

> WE'RE setting the terms here, we're not going to be held hostage by you dickheads.
We will have an appropriate answer to anything you do just a magnitude larger

hes the kmart version

We'll get a trade deal with the most powerful country on the planet before the EU does lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=Gho77Y7TcL4

Complete with lyrics.

Every fucking time.
Every fucking day there is a thread about Brexit, the Juncker sucking nigger loving German comes here.
Do something else mehmet

>Confusing gypos with actual Romanians.
Wew

Also
>Petty theft and small crimes are worse than fucking terrorist attacks

You are truly the greatest cucks of this continent.

This is good news! Hopefully everything will be sorted in a week. All ties severed. The only trade agreement we should make is a unilateral declaration of free trade with all countries.

If you don't know the EU is only for Germany, you are pretty naive. It's fucking genius, you should be proud you finally took over Europe, but this time without violence.

goodreads.com/quotes/7624812-the-german-problem-after-1970-became-how-to-keep-up

Read up on Mark Blyth and the EU.

>the Juncker sucking nigger loving German comes here
I like Macron significantly more

>negotiating shit faster.
HAHAHA, "negotiating"

What is there to negotiate? The terms will be set out within 48 hours. that is it.

He's just mad because he's either a muslim knowing the bennies are about to be cut off or an autismo panicking about all the rapefugees looking for their next handout when Le Pen gets in and France walks. Damn, if there's a Frexit in the works before Brexit, that'll be ironic!

Haha. I had some Romanian coworkers. They would fucking FUME whenever the subject of roma came up.

Oh, also:

>Hai Brasov!

Easy to talk when your state is already protected by a union of states that have some independence, some are richer than others, but always work for the greater good.

Little independent countries or states don't stand a CHANCE in the world today. Europe as a union of states falling apart will only benefit other big economies like russia, US, China etc. Because as little independent states we can not compete or balance their power.

Wake the fuck up people and learn from England mistakes (sorry oldest ally, but you did done goofed, and I'm sorry)

best one so far

LISTEN GUYS!

Sup Forums NEEDS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 FOR THE BIGGEST LULZ EVER.

WE NEED TO FABRICATE A FORMAL LETTER AND DELIVER IT TO BRÜSSELS.

>trade deal
You seriously think our companies and workers can compete with Americans?
We have some of the most retarded planning and environmental regulations in the developed world, retard. And no they didn't come from the EU.
Do you unironically think we will survive a single year in a trade deal with America when our government does things like charging extra business rates on a warehouse that has parking spaces or the upgrade of a congested road gets stuck on planning stages for 3 years because someone living 10 miles away bitches about the effect of le toxic car pollution on their asthmatic nigger child?

Be real for fuck's sake. We could barely compete with German industry while we were inside the EU, you have no idea how on a completely different level US or Japanese companies are.

That is probably the most retarded off them all.

The external tariffs of the EU customs union are set in line with WTO standards, just as the US tariffs.

Trump is being attacked as protectionist, because he is against free trade agreements. The US had 11 of them and with Trump there are now 0 in negotiations, the EU has 50 of them and 30 in negotiations.

Leave the Germans alone, the half that aren't autistic are programmed to worship authority and never go against anything. It's not their fault.

How have we fucked up? If we "done goofed" we would be pegged to the Euro currency just like you and we could be just like you. Unemployment, debt enslavement and fuck loads of other problems.

No doubt we'll have pain, but short term pain is worth long term gain. Short term gain (in the form of short liquidity injections which come with conditions) is not worth the long term pain.

Our population is smart enough to know this. You are the ones that dun goof'd and when (not if) when the whole house of cards collapses, please don't come to us for help.

What exactly should Europe be uniting against? What big evil means we should join together? Why is casting down borders and importing Muslims essential to our survival?

t. Barroso

Enjoy not selling your cars, Hans.

This german guy is fucking hilarious I live to see his assmad threads everyday.

>big economies like russia

I FULLY SUPPORT THIS.
but i doubt that Brussels is that stupid.

>a union made up of countries that were either communist or fascist dictatorships until the 70s, 80s and even into the 1990s
>talking about democracy and finance

Lel

lol we are hard brexiting m8. The public are already resolved to it.

You fail to understand the context brexit is seen in, in the minds of the voters.
We see it as a campaign, for many a campaign that started all the way back in 1976. From the moment article 50 is declared the campaign to rebuild Britain, to rebuild what it means to be British begins.
WW2 took us 6 years, it was over quite quickly. From the hard brexit it may take us a decade to emerge, but during that decade we will have changed the country immeasurable for the better and will be equipped to go forward into the next 100 years as free Britons, in-charge of our own destiny, with nobody to blame but ourselves for any success or failure.

It will be glorious.

>That time the Germans tried to join with our banks since they knew they'd be royally fucked when we leave

Love how this is all turning out

Yeah, I'm so worried.

We will refuse the terms, and you will have to eat shit.

Never call an English bluff, TM wants her "Thatcher Moment", ironically fucking off the EU could be it.

Yeah this must be bad news because the last time it was just the British Commonwealth, America and Russia against Germany things turned out great for you cunts.
Prepare to lose more clay cunt. You can keep your million Achmeds though.

I'm not reading your autistic screeching. You lost the referendum. You're yesterday's men. What are you going to do? Instigate a coup with Tim Farron? Lmao. Remainers are weak manlets.

>what exactly should Europe be uniting against?
USA
Source of all evil in the modern World

We should hand them an instrument of surrender and then nuke them after they sign it just for the bants.

Except the EU could have easily prevented this by not forcing every single country to take in as many migrants as they could in the most reckless chaotic fashion imaginable? They brexited because they thought not doing so would be WORSE than staying, not necessarily because they thought it would be a good thing on its own.

are you the same cia nigger

If LePen wins, we lose you win.

I believe France is Germany's greatest historical ally. The Franks saved us from the dark ages. I believe they won't plunge us into darkness.

Maybe Europe falls apart, it all comes down to the people of France.

I don't care what you think. Everyone hates Germany and the EU is dying.

*American Internet

>Everyone hates Germany
Why are there so many Brits where I live then?

>when you want your greatest ally to succeed but need europe to gibs me that

Thats the fucking spirit lad, give them hell

We always got Greece.

stop using fallacies

We can always try and see

russia has a smaller economy than Italy, you cant compare them to the US or China

The fabled Kraut autism - This sad cunt has been making threads for the past 2 weeks only to get the same replies. Sad!

this post is the best post

I hate abbreviations

Dum, ditty dum.

Walk away, walk away, walk away!
Walk away, walk away, walk away!

Walk away ee, Walk away ee.
From the Donald Tusk a bollox.

Walk away ee, Walk away ee.
From the Donald Tusk a bollox.

(Too this tune)

youtube.com/watch?v=kZ8KK8u9dN8

Because your country is still occupied after we kicked your ass in WW2.

Bring it on you EU bastards, fucking bring it on.

I'd still vote leave, my suffering will be worth it.

Many such cases!

How high are you mate? Germany and France have fought over everything. For almost ever.