ANTI-WOMEN POSTERS AT PURDUE

OK which one of you faggots did this and why?

Purdue has been resistant to the SJW cancer for a while but this just gives them more ammo to force the administration into kowtowing to their ideology!

This is gonna be good

>anti slut poster interpreted as anti woman

Hrmm

>chet

is this like normie chad?

#occupyleftistenclaves

uni edition

I think it's supposed to be a redneck name. She kind of ruined the joke by having the second one say "other Chet."

Cis hetero maybe?

Post more

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"Purdue Social Justice Coalition" thinks they are WAY more important than they actually are. Their wording is ridiculously condescending.

It was 4 pieces of paper (total) on 2 bulletin boards. We don't need a prepared 'statement' from you. Just put up 4 papers of your own bragging about what enormous whores you are, and call it a day.

Jesus christ.

Those seem pretty pro-women
anti whore
but pro-women

>"Ugh, how dare these backwards white men call me a whore and try to run my life!"
>closes Faceberg
>opens Tinder
>"Yes, I've fucked 60 guys last month, if you have a problem with a liberated womyn then that's your problem ;) "

too bad modern women are mostly whores who don't agree with having values

>Anti women
Those posters don't seem anti-women

>I am currently a SAHM of three
>SAHM
What?

The word feminism is more important than any "values," those are the lies of white men.

They don't care about stuff like that anymore. All they care about is the gibs. Their toys, such as abortions and freedom to be whores without judgement, are their top priorities.

stay at home mother

They probably posted it themselves.

Single at home mother?

Has the group they blamed it on taken responsibility for posting them? If not I'm guessing this.

Single and Happy Mother...
Nigger tier SJW children incoming

Sandwich and Handjob Master

>a white supremacist group

Is every thing bad white supremacist now?

Yep, bet you anything that if a black man posted this stuff they would automatically deny it or laugh at him and say he has internalized misogyny and a puppet of white males.

bruh..

No girl is a Handjob master

"Chet" is the #1 whitest male names on the planet earth, so that's why they use it. Definitely not a redneck name. Chet drinks wine and smokes cigars on his dads yacht

What a bunch of bigots, stereotyping like that

They are doing to white males what they did to russian commies during the cold war.

Association. Fire bad. Food good.

Reproduce.

Goyim.