Resist Trump

What are some ways to Resist Trump? So far we have:

1. making Trump small
2. tipping over garbage cans
3. Russia
4. twitter polls (these keep losing for some reason, maybe Russia)
5. show business awards speeches

What else can we do to get it across that this is NOT ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pP_jfCejI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe sell Donald drumpf wigs and sundries? Continue acting like it's perfectly fine to stoop to scum of the earth levels just to spite Donald and his supporters?
Going home and rethinking our lives?

Have you tried saying "he will not divide us" at a wall for an hour?

We could reply to his tweets with endless streams of autism.

crying and slamming our fists against the wall?

KRUMPFABLUMPF BTFO!!!!

More late night entertainment smears. I think we're about to make a breakthrough on that one.

I have dwarf friend and I punch him randomly when I get annoyed. It helps a ton. Try that maybe?

6. call him drumpf and his supporters drumpflestiltskins

if our hearts remain true and we keep educating the "centrists" and "moderates" about how they're opressing us and how they need to just lie down and let their privileged shit die so we can move the fuck on with humanity, then we will prevail. love trumps hate.

Talking to your State Representative
Talking to your State Congressman
Going to where they make speeches and hold press conferences and asking lots of questions
Persistently badger them until they're forced to listen to what you have to say.

Remember.
The government works for YOU.

remembur to punch a nazi a day! You can tell them by their maga hats!

more impotent lesbians bitching in the streets, and white-skinned, purple hair, non-ironic communists destroying businesses in poor neighborhoods

Arrange a mass suicide in protest.

Make more jokes about "economic anxiety" and laugh at the decline of the U.S. manufacturing base

Allow Chelsea Clinton to keep tweeting. She's on a roll

Trump is a Puppet for the Jewish Elite
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Donald Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

Agreed. A lifetime of bullying and mockery is what made us Democrats, it can only be even more effective against grown men

Cast spells. It's the last resort.

Blood of a virgin, and a few life crystals, and some chants that I won't throw around here.

I've silenced many enemies this way

wtf i'm with her now

show titties
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pP_jfCejI

Have they tried calling him racist and making fun of his name?

Keep comparing him to uncle adolf and saying he's gonna cause a mega-holocaust of all the fags and niggs. Keep promoting white genoc- oops *ahem*..."""diversity""".

>What are some ways to Resist Trump?

Resistance is futile. Libcucks have tried everything from violence to sabotage to conspiracy theories to even witchcraft.

It all failed.

The February jobs report just showed an astonishing level of job creation. 150% of what was anticipated.

Give up. President DJT till 2024, President Ivanka till 2032

You need to call him a racist.

Okay secret Nazi headquarter writing from the underground bunker in Berlin here.
Here is the grand master plan:

>call half of the population nazis, sexists and clan members for voting wrong
>tell the crime ridden blacks that they should get rid of cops because they are their enemies
>conflate illegals with regular immigrants so regular immigrants get a bad rep too
>discredit feminism forever by making it pander to Islam
>talk about assassinating the democratically elected president a lot
>call this savior of the people a nazi so nazism becomes cool again
>pay radical communist anarchists in black attire and ski masks to beat up regular citizens and burn down shops
>disarm professors by making them abandon reason and logic in favor of feelings and utopianism

We could have never imagined things to go this well. Our double agent George 'Jew Hunter' Soros is doing an incredible job for our course.
Peace out and Sieg Heil meine Kameraden.

I enjoyed the small Trumps

Nothing at all...