What are the core demographic factions of Sup Forums?

What are the core demographic factions of Sup Forums?

* businessmen
* engineers, scientists and scholars
* alpha males in general (military, commandos)
* defense contractors
* political analysts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_c1A8tmHuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neets

Neet and proud

Also
>alpha males
>military
r u 17?

gays

NEET reporting in

Delusional. It's mostly neets.

Does Sup Forums really has more gays than /lgbt/?

neet

Can't speak for other Sup Forumsacks but I have a degree education in STEM, masters in finance. Work in a corporate and I invest.

>tfw pure capitalist.

> virgins
> virgins + neets
> aspies
> retards
> faggots
> subhumans

confused fuck here

>political analysts
kek

engineering corps reporting in

can't know for sure but what I know is that the good fags hate the LGBT denomination and the whole victim mouvement

I'm a 38 year old virgin, my mummy still washes my clothes and packs lunches for my play dates with my 2d waifu

No, but if you ever see a fag on pol, call him a faggot and to kill himself

I am an autist masturbating to anime.
I am not a real political player.

/DATAMINING/ GENERAL

>and to kill himself
It's against Russian laws, dude.

Unironic scholar here
Double majoring in economics and sociology
I could impart a lot of insight to Sup Forums, but shitposting is 100x better desu senpaitachi

I'm actually a neet who is highly autistic. Was making shit up. You can't fool me NSA.

>Germany

mercenary

i have fought at Ukraine,Iraq and at HRA Indian ocean

Your shits weak. Grow some balls and incite suicide

I am a NEET alcoholic philosophical genius living off student loans but not going to school, with aspirations of living in a van.

probably not but there is a big overlap, actually

same for Sup Forums...and probably /k/ too, but I dont browse there

Losers who blame their failures and shortcomings on everyone and everything but themselves

>muh jooz
>muh niggers
>muh feminists
>muh cucks
>muh mudslimes
>muh immigrants

Stop shitposting, anons. Claim your future. You are the master of your own destiny.

Are you Ignatius J. Reilly?

There aren't many faggots here, shill. They should know they're not welcome.

Uhh, awkward loser virgins who despite being heterosexual white males still can't make it in life, and instead of getting their shit together and finally getting some pussy, they listen to conniving psychos like Molymeme and Trump who tell them it's not their fault, blame niggers or Jews or Muslims or communists or whatever the latest scapegoat is.

NEETs, It is noon, middle of a week and Sup Forums is full.

hello data miners

gays love straight jerks

Mostly computer scientists and software engineers desu

How to become mercenary?

This is just a sad attempt to degrade Sup Forums

Medicine student here.

Bioengineering major, just going though another edgelord phase

Delusion: the post
We are all anonymous faggot eat shit
>alpha males
"Alpha" fetishism is beta incarnate.

Get into army special forces then get a contract with a private company

NEETS, high schoolers, losers and basement dwelling mongrels

Oh and also shitload of retarded drumpf supporters aka blindfolded rednex

I'm a plumber

I'm a Wizard.

this.Join the army for 2 years and there you will find a private contractor easily

Neet + amateur app developer + amateur boxer
And a veteran of the meme wars 2016-2017
Reporting in

First post, true post

I'm a university student
Have never had a girlfriend, only once fucked an expensive beautiful prostitute to stop being a virgin.
I'm 21

-shills
-weebs
-neets
-leafposters
-Ozzies
-shitposters (from shit to god-tiers)
-memein' demons
-larpers
-race larpers
-tradesman
-STEM dropouts
-white collar work-posters
-MSM interns and bloggers
-alternative media people
-real insiders
-Eric

Sup Forums is fairly gay in general, and most fags I know from here are at least half Sup Forumsack

I see alot of engineers and militaryfags around so I can agree with you on that atleast

27 year old NEET who faps to cartoons here. Also an esoteric practitioner of shitposting, meme magic, Kek manipulation, unorthodox sliding and ritualistic shilling.

Same

HYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH
LOSER

Science educated but definitely underemployed. Gotta save for grad school I guess. Good luck dataminers, hope you see some serious shit here

>I see alot of engineers and militaryfags around

you mean you see a lot of NEETs that live out their fantasies and lie to you on the internet

Alexa says women - so none of those.

Actor going to grad school for an MFA. You have no idea how liberal these people are.

An engineer with double diploma from Prague Technical University and Moldavian Technical University in cryogenic, HVAC and commercial reffrigiration installation. with zero work experience in my fields, 'cause I'm suffering from a fucking diseas which doesn't even allow me to be myfuckin'self. And while I'm on this, could you help me Krauts? Looking for a hopsital or something like this in Germany which could help me and in which staff speaks english/russian. I mean good hospitals, not some hipster promoted bullshit. That will be helpful, thanks.

>I'm suffering from a fucking diseas
Are you going to be OK?

Repressed trannies.

Mostly INCELS, NECKBEARDS, NERDDICKS, and KEKS.

Mellie is that you?

Depressed NEET

>Christian Fundamentalists

this, assuming Elance doesn't count as employment

We're all fags here

>shills
>incursions from reddit
>trolls/larpers
>christcucks
>white nationalists/neo-nazis
>libertarians

>tfw electrical engineer but earn less than a syrian """"""""""""""""refugee""""""""""""""""" on welfare in Germany

Well, atleast we are not cucked

Neet, studing bio-chem and some history/philosophy on the side.

41yr old drug dealer. I peddle the degeneracy that you all hate.

Frankly I hate what I have to do to support my family, but I was in a bad accident and can't work. Kike lawyers on both sides have been duking it out for 3 years

this meme accurately represents me

>obese manchildren
>fucking white males
>skinny warlocks

You help me troubleshoot, and I'll get you into a hospital over here, k?

living the dream

drug taking skinny white software engineer who fucks hookers

>17
->military contract
>97 on the asvab
>got job as a 35T (military intelligence systems maintained/integrated
>leads directly into electrical engineering
>waiting for high school to end

>15,000$ sign bonus

I'm a mathematician who's about to start working for one of the largest defense contractors in the USA as an intel analyst

Shit thinking about it I might not get the job if they use any of those CIA tools on me. I don't think they'd want to hire a literal fascist

lol'd
yeah totally not just a bunch of angry neets

Project all you like user, but not everyone is going to lead the same degenerate life as you.

Currently chef, former drug dealer, fraudster, and HR manager.
But was heavily involved in the Leave campaign in London.

even before you touch anything conected to them they will read through all the info gathered since the day 1 you, or anyone connected to you has been on the net.

being as you are, why the fuck accept work for such?

although imo worry not all of those cunts are on the nazi side. and (((sponsored))).

think twice cunt, pull out if uncertain. listen to yourself.

Shyguys
youtube.com/watch?v=i_c1A8tmHuI

>39% gays and bis in Sup Forums
>Several proctologist and urologists.

im a mechanical assistant to the superintendent on this gm project in mexico, was a good way to get out of doing any actual work during my apprenticeship, going back to school in September tho for safety

They probably already have combed through my history, seeing as my brother works for them. They probably already have a file on me, and they probably constantly keep an eye on my entire family seeing as my brother is in a pretty critical condition and has very high security clearance.

I suppose if they are willing to even consider me, then they are willing to look past my ramblings online about niggers and jews. I mean, at the end of the day I support them and want to help the USA in any way I can, so why should they care if I think the holocaust never happened and that a fascistic government is the only government that can drive us away from the degeneracy and manipulation of jewish interests?

Fuck it, I wanted to get involved in politics some day, so this shit was going to get dredged up one way or the other. I'd rather a private company find out rather than the entire world in a slander piece published online whenever I get public office

>gays love straight jerks

This is true. All my life I have had to deal with gays hitting on me. I have seen them break down emotionally and throw tantrums at my refusal to "just try something new" given enough time. Homosexuals seems to fetishize fascism and the socially-conservative.

Gays are not based. Gays are mentally ill. Do not be subverted.

mechanical design engineer. gonna be neet by July because I can't stand the 9-5 bullshit life.

NEETs and brown people. It's fucking hilarious I come to this board for a laugh around once a week.

all these fucking neets...why do I keep coming here? I have a well paying 9-5, I workout, have hobbies, a social life, ex-gfs. you kiddos need to get it together. you haven't earned the right to shitpost yet.

>Phd in mathematics
>Will make 300k out of university
>Any job I want

Life = good, bitches

This x1000

When I finally developed self confidence in my sophomore year of college I started getting doted upon by the local gay twins. One of them would constantly make advances towards me, which I just took as a joke. I'd lead him on at times too, just to torture him. It became a kind of in joke, and we were friends.

Looking back now I'm slightly disgusted. That guy was a total degenerate. His face was marked constantly with red bumps that looked like pimples. He was extremely promiscuous, and his favorite 'target' for gay sex was with preachers.

Eugh

living the dream user

>Bad company

veteran small business owner and full time student
ex gf i loved
current gf ,,,,,is meh

no
this

A pure capitalist would have a degree in biz or economics. STEM can be studied by communists.

20 year old potato nigger reporting in (ignore flag)

work in IT, earning about 58K a year now, just bought my first car last month (Alfa Romeo spider)

Millenials are cancer but im a good one, swear!

I work in a lab, i'm a scientist. I've a degree in medicine and surgery.