DAILY REMINDER

Daily reminber that if you dont have a full beard you a degenerate manlet

About 80%-90% of men here have full beard.

Is full beard the Ultimate Redpill?

>muh beards
>muh height
or

nice try mohammad

Beards are acceptable for only bearmode powerlifters

Beards are itchy/stinky. I waste hours a week eliminating it.

beards are about power and respect i dont consider myself a worthy of a beard, if you use a beard and you are not alpha you are basically a nu-male, you know those guys love to use beards to look more "mature" and "inteligent" they are kids playing to be wise guys

Only nu-males grow beards to feel more like a man to compensate for their masculinity lacking where it really matters. Also to hide their weak jawlines

I had one but I got fed up with it catching on my collar which hurt and it made me look older. I looked like an old 30 year old. Now I look like a young 30 year old without it.

Also women thinks beards look cool but don't like how they feel. A beard might be useful for pulling but forget about having a beard if you are in a long term relationship. You will get laid less.

>this is what low test teenagers actually believe

I am all set. It is a good look but mine doesn't grow in well

If I have a beard going, I sleep then wake up with drool all over my face, like a nasty ol c*mshot! Its also extremely annoying trying to eat and your mustache hairs interfere.

>jidf

I can grow a full beard in maybe two weeks. I have to shave every day though.

Daily remind that if you define yourself by your appearance, you're no better than a woman.

Beards are for betas with weak chins. People proud of their jawlines don't need to hide it and actually look more manly without it

I can't grow a full beard so I just say fuck it and shave it off. Would like to know how I would look with a beard.

I do have a pretty sweet jawline tho.

Beards are too tainted by numales to make me want to have one

Men that care about beards, at least lately, seem like they're overcompensating. They want to feel like real strong tough guys so they grow out their beard and then completely obsess about it. Look at me I'm a real man, because being a man is having a beard! Haha you dont't have a beard what are you a woman? Mmm bacon and flannel shirts!

Just having a beard is fine, but you people that obsess over them and make threads like these are obviously betas.

I probably won't be able to grow a full beard until I'm in my 30s

>caring about looks
>not a homosexual

t. ugly fuck

>80-90% of men here have beards

That's because you bums can't even afford razors

Ive got blonde hair blue eyes and white as fuck skin. I cant grow a beard. Ive tried multiple times but i just end up looking like a drug dealer or a pedo.

Feels bad man

This thread just went full beard.

First of all, I feel bad for you poor bastards that cant grow a beard. Its ok, bearded people understand; because we are better than you.

The greateat thing about having a beard; i can go full Muhammad in the sheets, shave, then red-pill in the streets.
You little cucks complain that women only like bearded men because theyre """"chads""""" or """"numales"""". Well i guess chads and nunales are better than you.

Lastly, no one with a beard takes numales seriously. We'd prefer lumberjacks over numales. Plus women fucking love a well groomed beard. Its like a little furry puppy with no real hassles. They also love to have their orgasms with a little tickle.

Have fun being cucks that women don't like.

P.S. not only do i get to fuck women who lile beards, i also get to fuck the ones that dont....because beong able to grow a beard is fucking awesome

i cant grow a decent beard on the sides

is there any way to fix my inferior genetics?

>80-90 percent of men have beards
>are beards red pilled
>are 80-90 percent of men red pilled
No.

This
Most of you look like compensating faggots.

>manlet

but i'm 1,85m
How can I be a manlet?
>tfw get regular compliments from chicks who say I'm a big guy

80-90% of people here still don't have any hair in their balls

This is all I can grow. Would i be better off just shaving everything? I think it looks decent

for you

/Thread

I have a beard but I'm not so far up my own ass that I think that it matters in any way shape or form to have one or be able to grow one.

Why does this even matter? I've been able to grow a beard at 15, I wasn't a man than, and 5 years later I'm still not much of a man with one.

Wrong.

Holy fuck that nigga is maximum aesthetic.

This. Beards are for ugly men who need to hide 70% of their face. No exceptions.

I am 5'8 and have been able to grow a full beard since I was 16

In fact, I more often see manlets with beards and tall people tend to look like teenagers until they're 30.

Boom, this.

Faggots who have NO CHIN or facial features grow a beard like the one in OP.

Fuck you OP, you give bearded guys a bad rap

This is accurate as fuck. Can confirm, im married and had a beard for 5 years. Very glad i finslly shaved.

I've got a goatee that is about 8 inches long.

I keep a close cropped full beard, no patches, and a clean haircut so I look respectable. Honestly, I've considered shaving it off a few times, but most people have told me to keep it when I mention that.

Beards are fine as long as:

1. You can actually grow one

2. It doesn't become some half-assed "identity" where you start liking beard pages online and making unsolicited comments about your "epic beard" in public.

True. Pic related.

Its odd. I've come to associate beards with femininity rather than masculinity lately.

and about 50% of your women.

>fuccboi that cant grow a beard detected
>M-men that can grow beards are the real betas!

You have a beared to hide your fat.
Everyone knows this.

Beards have been ruined by the hipster scum.

What had always been a sign of masculinity has been corrupted into a signal of nu-male degeneracy.

>Only nu-males grow beards to feel more like a man to compensate for their masculinity lacking where it really matters. Also to hide their weak jawlines
Spot on. Unless you've got a proper masculine, muscular, physique to go with the beard you're a pathetic nu-male.

somebody links that feminist article on how beards are "toxic masculinity" and how "testosterone is bad, therefore beards are bad"

made me grew one

tattoos

into trash

Nice try, Mohammed. You're going in the oven.

Kind of makes sense, I'm 5'11 had a full head of hair/beard from a teen, into my thirties, my brothers? 6'4 and 6'3. Baby faced, but fucking bald by 18, the poor fucks outgrew their hairline.

I fuck with a guy at two years, he have a badass full beard, a kid and one wife son. He wears women's clothes...

Did you know, you retarded, that several gay people grow a full beard to hide that they are GAYS?

100% of greece man should pay debts

>muh beard

>found the Gillette shill

fpbp, only monkeys bait on this shit.

>he doesn't have a neatly fixed moustache
The only exception for mostly neatly shaved, is if you're living in the wilderness, for instance as a lumberjack. Are you living in the wilderness, Krypolaus?

This isn't me, but I have the same problem as this guy.
Mustache won't grow past my lip.

>PrettyMuchLikeThisGuy
AKA
>this is a pic of me

35, just became able to grow one last year (6'4")

I wear a beard because I have more interesting things to do with my time than perpetually scraping my face with a sharp blade and damaging my skin (basically, I'm lazy). But I give it a No1 clip every 2 weeks or so. Shaped beards are for faggots.

user, i hate to break it to you, but you still can't

Whatever you say faggot

My dude I'm not even trying to be a dick. Your mustache is light and your cheeks are barren. If you shave them, you shouldn't. Would make a big difference.

I like to have sex with attractive women, so I don't wear a beard. Enjoy being mistaken for nu males and friendzoned, nerds.

Only if you act pathetic and meek.

I CANT FUCKING GROW A FUCKING BEARD EVEN AT 26 AND IMPLANTS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE

>degenerate manlet
>Greece

Fuck off manlet shit skin turk.

allahu akbar

but really, this makes you look like a terrorist. wait a couple years.

I had more luck with a beard. But its kept short and neat. Nothing like the thing in OP's picture.

>tfw the best a man can get

It's not him Jean-Claude

I'm 49 and can't either
>mfw

22, my facial hair barely grows. What do?

10 weeks of growth

this dude looks like he never even split a single log in his life.
Am i supposed to be intimidated by this faggot ?

Angle and lighting. Not as blond or cut low as that pic I'd say

It's a B- beard but it's even everywhere. I keep it clean because the density is maybe 75% ideal

How to have less pubey beard hair? is it just genetic or is there a trick to straighten it?

apology for ugly pic, I haven't showered or anything this morning

I think it looks great; I'm 25 and would kill for that coverage. I have patchy, unsightly checks and a somewhat thin goatee. Sucks considering I'm already thinning and receding on top.

>reminder if you dont have a beard you blah blah

KEK you child, i dont need a beard, Ive got a nice jawline

You need to groom lad. Trim that mustache hair out of your mouth and use clippers to even out your lengths. Use a razor to get stray hairs going up your cheeks to make a tight line. I've never straightened my beard but I use conditioner and comb it once a day, makes it easier to manage and keeps it soft.

i have had a full beard in the past. grew it real long and braided it for a while, got bored of the upkeep. now i have a mustache,

thinking of letting the sides grow to go for more of a muttonchop, havnt tried that yet

thanks for the tips. I do all those things but not often enough. Probably been a month at least. I'll do it more often.

23 and not even close to having a full beard. I hope I'm just slow to go through puberty.

>Part native
>Got a thock head of black hair and tan pretty well
>Can still grow a thick beard
>But my squanto blood kept me short

Cant win em all

>Daily reminder that OP is a faggot.
>Distraction thread. Sage and ignore.

I-is this incest?

Lol.

Beards are for sandniggers and leftists. How many beards did you see in the Reich?

I think you would look great if you shaved down the jawline portion of your beard man. or styled it a bit more. I mean that is if you want to bone zone girls more. But if you're in a relationship already then disregard everything I just said

>tfw some beta bitch OP thinks facial hair has to do with masculinity
>tfw OP cant change own tires, oil, or really anything
>tfw OP probably has a patchier beard than a zombie Grizzly Adams with cancer
>tfw OP thinks growing a shit "beard" can make him not a faggot

Tourist here, that is indeed your average greek but without the pubic terrorist beard

>My dad can't grow more than a mustache and says it's because he is part native american
>People regularly ask me if he is my brother because he looks 25 at 50 years old
>Get my DNA tested
>Part native american
>Can't grow a beard either
>Tfw clean shaven forever

Most leftist "men" have beards.

>Tfw can grow a full beard
>shave everyday because it hides my sharp jawline

Smoothskins are worst then manlets.
If you want to be feminine and shave, just go ahead and put a dress on. Like the cuck you are.

I have to meet with customers and my job requires I keep clean shaven or at most a well manicured light beard

Go join the Amish, you'll fit right in.

Some nice freedoms I see you have there guy, be a shame if it weren't guarded by a bunch of smoothskins. Oh wait, it is. And I bet you'd let every one of them fuck you in that sweet mouth hole of yours, which includes a free nut scratch courtesy of your chin.

So do special ops guys. It doesn't matter either way.

If your facial hair is part of your identity then kill yourself

If you're posting here about how beards are only for numales then kill yourself.

>can't grow a beard at all
>6'1
>blonde hair
>strong jaw that I don't need to hide
>athletic
>would fuck any of you hairy untermensch up
>come at me