>"On da next hype"
>"U get me?"
>"Waste man"
>"Mandem shank"
>"Gettin lickered"
>"Lypsin some gyal"
>"Bro you chattin shit"
>"Rahh"

These are the ones who were born here speak like this, why do they speak in this disgusting manner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PK34RIjyEcU
youtu.be/xyfvNflh6hc?t=3m
youtube.com/watch?v=I3D6ehvqXEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VdQY7BusJNU&list=RDQM_u2wuKCm39w&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0&
youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
youtube.com/watch?v=eurcnZDYMqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any answer other than "Because they're stupid"? Why do niggers speak 'ebonics'? Is it really a cultural thing, or is it a direct consequence of stupidity?

Because they are fuckin retarded.

Influence of others.

ebonics is beacause of the low nigger IQ, even poor white people can get grammar right for the most part

All sub human types have trouble using the English language.

Same as why blacks in us speak ghetto language.

> dawg

Some liberal tried to argue with me that ebonics is just their cultural way of speaking, and should be accepted as its own language rather than a corruption of english.

rahhh, shut up cuz or i'll bang u out, fucking batty boi

Identity politics makes south Asian people act like African American youths. It's basically, act as ""not white"" as possible in the west.

We have the same issue with some Indians, usually the lower intelligence ones.

Degradation is the liberal way.

That's somewhat bearable, but the Paki voice is horrible, especially when some scrawny ugly one who weight 7 stone talks like this.

Even Indians look down on Pakis. That must be a real low.

This is what PAKIS listen to, they play it on max volume at 2am in the week.

youtube.com/watch?v=PK34RIjyEcU

I hate anybody who isn't white. Puerto Ricans are ok tho

"Jafaican", flies are often attracted to shit (blacks).

They are just trying to fit in with the locals.

Ebonics is an outdated and offensive term, now it's called African American Vernacular English. Try to keep up.

youtu.be/xyfvNflh6hc?t=3m

nah this is what pakis listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=I3D6ehvqXEQ

>They aren't speaking english wrong; they've invented their own english
>They're not stupid; they've invented their own logic
I think the notion that there should be such a thing as "African American Vernacular English" is proven retarded reductio ad absurdum.

Lower class brits are notoriously subhuman. Then add in the fact that pakis are inherently subhuman and you get subhuman tendencies ON STEROIDS.

Pakistani kids are often skinny and get bullied in majority white schools

African taxi drivers in ireland all listen to 80s love songs. Its weird.
youtube.com/watch?v=VdQY7BusJNU&list=RDQM_u2wuKCm39w&index=2

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0&

Should I be concerned that I heard a toddler (Somalian) girl singing this in a doctors surgery near me?

In Norway, we call paki slang "kebab-norsk" or "kebab-norwegian"
They butcher our language and add their own shitty words to it. Makes them all sound like the retards they are.

Mfw I know white kids with rich parents that speak like this.

>Samauri Sword
I have noticed that ISIS are weebs on their twitter.

All I know that the ones here speak very funny and it's hard to understand. Also they all claim to speak perfectly English which is never true

Inbred retards aping nigger culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_nHf2XKwp4

pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316

Indeed.

They are retards who don't speak any language properly

I do wonder how such people speak their own language.

How are british paki girls

They never speak, they go to the local shop to buy a loaf of bread wearing the burqa, while their husband waits in the car.

Because they're almost entirely from shit areas of cities and pick up on imported American black culture.

Quiet, some are slaggy tho.

Pakis are literally the niggers of the UK, they wholesale attempt to emulate american black gang culture. From how they dress to how they speak.

>"Because they're stupid"? Why do niggers speak 'ebonics'?
Why do the Dutch speak retarded-sounding English?

presumably because dutch is their primary language. English is most niggers' primary language.

Same reason why mudslimes here can't speak proper Swedish.

youtube.com/watch?v=eurcnZDYMqc

t. Glyn T Davies office.

>why do southerners sound weird
i dont know? what are accents???

Because they are from the South, and so have a dialect similar to Southern English. They are also often segregated from Whites, which aids in dialect formation.

Those who grow up in the lower classes have always had a penchant for slang and colloquialisms, my reasoning is that growing up in poverty and crime ridden areas the development of slang between cohorts is a bonding experience designed to provide assurances of protection o the group.

An unspoken rule; we are of the same stock, are we not? Reply: "rollin' with the mandem.".

They just adopted Jamaican patois.
Lots of white southern kids do it too.
Makes them sound well hard.

>because they are segregated from whites who aren't around to help them speak properly
This is just another way of saying "because they're stupid."

polacks don't understand how languanges work, But still pretend like they know shit.
I love the authority too.
Go back to school, retards.

Everyone in the UK talks like an oxygen starved mongoloid

>OI M8, U 'AVIN EH FOOKIN GIGGOW? ME FOOKIN SWEAS ON ME DEA OL NAN ME'LL SMASH YE FOOKIN UPSOIDE YE NOGGIN', U COONT TWAHT. KEEP YAMMRIN AN ON ME BLOO'Y MUM'S ETUHNAL RESTIN SOUL IN 'RAVEN OI'LL BASH YE UPSOIDE YE NOODLE WIF ME GOLF BAT YEA?