Just chillin in Cedar Rapids

Look how cool #OurPresident is!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbcc8x7j1Lg
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4
youtube.com/watch?v=9V0UBQ6p9QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally a wig. She on deaths door, mang.

>that haircut
JUST

i wish i could of had a night with her when she was around 25-30.

and a day and a week.

bitch makes me hard. i need help i guess.

>canispeaktoyourmanager.pack

that old ragbag is about as relevant as a turd in a toilet bowl.

JUST

shes barely keeping herself together

can you imagine her phone notifications filling up with trump's twitter shitposts

every morning she wakes up in non whitehouse bedroom

1/10 hair
best I can do

Looks like Beck in 30 years

Oh now they want to hang out in the mid west.

If that doesn't say JUST, I don't know what does.

Who wore it better - Hillary or Dylann Roof?

i smell piss and cabbage

youtube.com/watch?v=vbcc8x7j1Lg

Explain this

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

>can you imagine her phone notifications filling up with trump's twitter shitposts

shillarious i would imagine

She's so cool!

She's soo beautiful!!

We can relate to her!

I wonder if she updated her iPhone tehe

This is what a leader looks like!

Hillary 2020!!

#OURPresident

Did I cover everything on Twitter?

GET OUT OF MY STATE, WE VOTED FOR TRUMP

Poor gal, she's so out of touch it's sad now.

>1 post by this ID

Anyone who has been around women very long knows when they get jilted it fucks up their self confidence because women can't function without constant external validation. One of the first things they do after having their internal self image destroyed is make a radical change to the image they present to the world. A change in hairstyle is the easiest to accomplish, though tattoos and piercings are a popular choice in the younger demographics. At least she didn't shave her head like the truly crazy ones do.

Fuck, the world dodged a bullet there

Is she testing out the prison-lesbian-jumpsuit look?

>Hillary 2020!!
she will keel over dead in 6 months.

just

Her eyes are creepy as fuck. So glad that bitch didn't become president.

Chilling heads in the freezer.

she is probably the creepiest woman in existence. Does she wear pants suits around the house?

>hawler at me, dogs. on my way out for a groovy starbucks with some far out LGBT supporters!

How many layers of cringe?

I really want to hate Hillary, but all I feel is pity. She's just so sad and pathetic. Wish she would just get on with her life.

Why is she wearing a i am divorced with 2 children and currently dating a black man haircut?

Man I can't pinpint who she reminds me of!

I-I'm human guys, I swear, just like you see? ;_;

CR voted shillary unfortunately

I really regret not voting for her now. Everyone would be happy. Fake news would be dead. Sigh.

Will women ever learn?

Oh yaaaair I remember her.
Whatsit face. Mallory? Audley? Melanie?
What was her fucking name again..?

#JustFuckMyShitUp
She's just sitting at home doing nothing lol

If I added up all the hours I spent playing video games between 2000-2014 I could've studied and got a doctorate.
Instead I'm barely employed and barely paying my bills, alone, no family of my own.

This woman studied, got a good degree, got married, had a kid, made millions of dollars, almost became the POTUS and all she and everyone else in her party wants to do is destroy everything that's been built over the last 250 years.

Feels real bad man.

I got tired waiting for TaintTaint to go crazy for our amusement.
I had to open photoshop.

She's gonna rip before she goes to jail

you can see the complete deadness and apathy in her beady little eyes

This haircut is called the "Jeannie".

Why is she so scary? Fuck. Makes me feel like I'm going to wake up in a bathtub missing my kidney.

HILLARY 2020

Its never too late. I didnt go to high school OR middle school. I pretended to be "home schooled" and did jack shit. I got my GED, went to a community college, a state collage and now I'm going to grad school so I can teach theater at the college level.

Go out, work, and have many children white man.

i am qualified, and competent to confirm that attainig a degree or two can be acomplished by a well trained donkey.

so if you have not completed a trade or a simple 3 year degree you should keep quiet.

sucking a dick and kissing ass, as was in shillary's case was not something unique. thats is how you make your way in the society that was being created before our time, and it is in effect today.

You would think a psychopath that far up the totem pole would be able to hide it a bit better

> I'm going to grad school so I can teach theater at the college level.

Yikes

What the fuck did she do to her hair?

Every woman Donald Trump SCHLONGS gets a JUST haircut

Why does she allow herself to be photographed? She looks like death.

Fuck outta here wit yo state collage.
You heard me, bitch.

>That haircut

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAA

ACHOOOOOOOO

took you a while to get that sneeze out

You bet

dam, she looks drugged up as hell

totally out of it, she must have gone real crazy after the loss

can't believe her PR team let this photo through

youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4

FPBP

This looks like a cancer wig.

But since she's using the elite medical technology they aren't releasing to the public, she'll probably find some way to live to 97.

She paid a heavy price to be lucid and upright for those debates. It would not surprise me at all if she's still recovering, and may never be the same.

JUST

She went for the "my kid isn't from the man I'm currently married to" hair cut. Bold choice.

Looks like neurological problems

Uncanny valley. She is extremely over done up. It's impossible to completely hide her age so her mid 30s divorcé style contrasts heavily with her prune juice cocktail body causing your brain to feel revulsion.

its already happened user

>live to 97
more like live to 970,

she will keep running for president eternally, she will have to win eventually

Clinton 2344
#still with her

Can someone please put her on suicide watch?

>fails twice at presidency
>everyone tells her she will win in land slide
>its other way around

>debates redone to see if its just muh America hates women
>experiment finds people hate hillary even more

L M A O
M
A
O

>CRAAAWLING IIIN MY SKIIIIIN

>that broken everything

Shame, she had kind of nice hair.
This haircut does not suit her. And tbqh it looks like shit on eeryone.

It does help her overall JUST look tho.

>shillarious
Fuck you
Nice one

old women and their boring dates

>b4

Yo, I got it al goin' on. No man can put me in my place. you wish you had a piece of this.

>after

notice me daddy.

I kinda feel the same way. I doubt she believed half the shit she spewed about but had to pander to the direction the democratic party was heading. She should just get away from it all and die peacefully.

Drudge has this photo up with the headline "Gender-swap experiment shows Hillary even less likable as a man..."

lel

>now I'm going to grad school so I can teach theater at the college level.
So you ended up gay?

"EXCUSE ME MAY I SPEAK WITH YOUR MANAGER? I'VE BEEN WAITING 15 MINUTES FOR MY SHRIMP AND MY SALAD IS COLD NOW. I WANT A REFUND AND A FREE MEAL COUPON."

kill yourself

That was actually kinda inspiring until the teaching theater at the graduate level, kek wtf are you thinking man?

youtube.com/watch?v=9V0UBQ6p9QA

My ex started wearing baseball caps and posting tons of selfies. She also tripled the makeup dosage and "I'm gonna be a doctor" type tweets. I hope she's doing well, bruh. I kinda really fucked her up

i keep seeing carol brady
but that would be such an insult to florence henderson